• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIFA World Cup 2010

Jane

Smash Hero
SEEEEEEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAAAAAAA PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and they just returned tha favor. lmao

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I really don't know what to say
I think that I have never, ever saw something like this happening, not in a world cup but in football in general

too funny

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
For the Paraguay penalty there was like 6 players in the box when it was taken. When Alonso took his penalty there was hardly anyone in the box.

Poor call.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
:'( Argentina lost...

How is it possible that they let Germany win 4-0?

Well, looks like Germany's gonna win it this time, seeing how bad they **** other teams

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
If that bounced out off the other post that would have been epic.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
anyway sadly I feel that Germany will **** Spain too if that's all they can do... I was hoping for a Netherlands - Spain final.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh man, every team I rooted for in these last 4 games have won.

Thanks to the power of teh German army....futbol team, I have now won $100. Let's go Spain (if the game is still playing)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Is it weird that your dad wakes up in the middle of the night from a nightmare almost crying that Argentina lost 4-0 in Germany, for only that to happen the next day?

I hope my dad can predict lotto tickets >.>

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Alright, can you guys please try to increase the quality of posts in this thread? It's a forum, not an instant messenger.

From now on, posts that have no real substance will be infracted, and repeat offenders will be heavily infracted.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Today has been such a sad day. I didn't expect Argentina to lose so badly :(

The finals are going to be Netherlands vs Germany.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
GTFO! That's crazy! It sux for him though!
It is and I'm seriously not lying, he actually did predict 4-0 in a dream. Apparently he was on the phone talking to my uncle in his dream for commentary on how the match was going, and a lot of it was actually accurate to tell the truth... weird. I seriously hope he can predict the lotto though, cuz that would be so ****ing kick *** :laugh:

Well, since Argentina is out of it, I predict that Germany will win, no matter how much I'm pissed off at them for making Argentina lose. I'm pretty sure that Germany will keep on ****** more teams and then win.

And just so ya know, I called it

Jane

Smash Hero
Alright, can you guys please try to increase the quality of posts in this thread? It's a forum, not an instant messenger.

From now on, posts that have no real substance will be infracted, and repeat offenders will be heavily infracted.
why does it matter? lol.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
4-0! BAH! As bad as Australia lol.
Germany were completely on a different level in offense and defense, they had the pace and technique. God, Argentina defense is a disgrace, German players just running in unchallenged, pathetic.

Didn't watch the Spain vs Paraguay match, but woke up and my dad told me it Spain had lost 1-0. O_O I couldn't believe it, but he insisted it was so, checked sources and found out Spain had won. -___- Dad must have fallen asleep and dreamt Paraguay won or something...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Didn't watch the Spain vs Paraguay match, but woke up and my dad told me it Spain had lost 1-0. O_O I couldn't believe it, but he insisted it was so, checked sources and found out Spain had won. -___- Dad must have fallen asleep and dreamt Paraguay won or something...
It was a great game! Near the end both sides had consecutive penalty kicks, both ended up being stop (although Spain had had to re-take theirs), and Villa just had a really lucky shot at the goal. Probably one of the best games including yesterdays Uruguay/Ghana game.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
4-0! BAH! As bad as Australia lol.
Germany were completely on a different level in offense and defense, they had the pace and technique. God, Argentina defense is a disgrace, German players just running in unchallenged, pathetic.

There was a point in late first half from a side kick where Paraguay would have had scored if not for a teammate's questinoable / controversial offsides placement. The refs called it out regardless. But both teams played well.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol The replay of the Spain vs Paraguay came on.
Found out why my dad in the morning told me Spain had lost, through the whole game he thought the guys in red were Spain and those in dark blue were Paraguay lolll. He literally facepalmed when I told him.

Anyways, Spain vs Germany should be interesting, winner of that should take the cup.
The final match seems like it'll be less hype then the other matches

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahahah its so fun to see the excitement in this thread!

yeah spain vs germany will be a blast to watch

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Hey, after the World Cup is over, are any of you going to watch the league games like La Liga or EPL? Those games are soooo much more intense imo then the world cup, that's where you see some real talent chea

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
^ I watch some Champion's League games when I don't have school/work. Copa America is played next year as well. BTW Japan is playing next year's Copa America (lol US isn't playing it srsly wtf?) so you can all get your Keisuke Honda fix in international competition.
Where are 1930(won by Uruguay), 1934(won by Italy), 1938(won by Italy) and 1950(won by Uruguay)?
They don't fit in that nice pic.

-

Boom! I predicted Brazil's fall to Netherlands. I hope Brazil returns to the awesome "we don't give a **** we play like this and you'll love us for being spactacular" style instead of this pseudo defensive nonsense Dunga brought in.

Ghana had it man. Heart=broken. It was a pretty good game tho.

lol I expected Argentina to be dominated like they were yesterday but not with that score. The only reason Diego got that far is because of the individual talent in that squad, they had weak rivals in pools and the one team that was up to their level (Mexico as a unit) got cheated by the refs. Hugo Sanchez is probably lolling in his house down the street from CU.

I heard Paraguay actually gave Spain a run for it's money. Didn't see the game but I did see some highlights just now and it seemed like a pretty intense game/emotional rollercoaster.

Top Bottom