• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

M@v

Subarashii!
So, one part of my dream last night had me at a smash tournament. Was facing some european snake player, and I chose mk over fox. For those that don't know, Fox vs snake is one of absolute favorite matchups. From what I remember, was whooping the snake with mk too. I think my mind's telling me I've been fully consumed by the dark side that is mk =3.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooo.....who wants to go to New York?
Opening up a carpool for Impact in New York Tell your friends

(disclaimer one way trip)

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
What is a good secondary for fox? Mainly to kill pikachu. My other main is Snake and I hate the pikachu matchup with him too >.<. I have a pocket MK but he get's banned a lot at tourney's near me and he get's a bit stale for me as well..:\

Jet300

Smash Ace
What is a good secondary for fox? Mainly to kill pikachu. My other main is Snake and I hate the pikachu matchup with him too >.<. I have a pocket MK but he get's banned a lot at tourney's near me and he get's a bit stale for me as well..:\
Try to use Marth. He does pretty well against pikachu.

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
Olimar supposedly soft counters pika. If your looking for a charter to use just for the purpose of pikas, then he's a good choice since he isn't too hard to learn (I think...?).

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
Ya I was trying out a marth but I'm still bad with him. I always thought Olimar was one of the hardest characters to learn in the game but I might be mistaken. I was also thinking about Wario.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Ya I was trying out a marth but I'm still bad with him. I always thought Olimar was one of the hardest characters to learn in the game but I might be mistaken. I was also thinking about Wario.
Ya, you should try Wario and see how it turns out.

Edit: the following the that I know that does well against pikachu: ICs, Marth, Wario, Oli and Zelda. Thats all know for now...

Sarix

Smash Ace
efff that MU!!! I'd rather play against pikachu

and these boards are usually dead
Most people just don't like going against Peach in general so I'm not surprised lol. I play Fox as a third character so I can't really say much other than 80% is a magical number for Fox if I play against someone's pocket Peach (she is not a good pocket character imo).

Most of the character boards are fairly dead though, I'm surprised I got 3 responses here.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Most people just don't like going against Peach in general so I'm not surprised lol. I play Fox as a third character so I can't really say much other than 80% is a magical number for Fox if I play against someone's pocket Peach (she is not a good pocket character imo).

Most of the character boards are fairly dead though, I'm surprised I got 3 responses here.
take away her priority and were good

don't worry the boards will be revived within a year and half

Jet300

Smash Ace
Do any of you guys know the Marth MU? I'm having a hard time fighting this guy and he's one of the main reasons that I didn't made it in the top 4 in a tournament.

Top Bottom