• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'll probably grab a 3DS when I MGS comes out for it. Then again me and hand helds don't get along that well, I used my PSP for like a month and its just collecting dust/ I forget I own one. Same with the old "Fat" DS.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I'll probably grab a 3DS when I MGS comes out for it. Then again me and hand helds don't get along that well, I used my PSP for like a month and its just collecting dust/ I forget I own one. Same with the old "Fat" DS.
Gimme your PSP then (I'm not joking!)! My Psp broke and I hacked it and all that jazz. It'll be like an early birthday gift :3

Kuares

Pizza
Is Capital Fox not filtered or something?

So I'm going to go and find all the filters hopefully. I got this(or you got this?)

A Sonic star fox

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hmm... power rankings? Smashboards? Ponies? Tourney? Placings? Fox? Falco? Metaknight?

Trying to find all the possible filters.

EDIT: Don't say S M A S H. I don't know what the Black Plague is...

Try all the characters. Wolf. Link. Mario. Luigi. Bowser.

Kuares

Pizza
"Fox

1. TKD
2. Trevonte
3. A jersey Furry named Naruto
4. Zeton
5. Trump"

^Lol, I knew it!

Light, you can probably find out what they are better by going through stickies and such.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You think so? I think Fox vs Falco is more even than Fox vs Wolf. I'm actually not too sure about Wolf, I just know his Reflector gimps are scary.

Play Fox, spam Uair, Nair, Dair, Fair, and Bair, win!

The admins and developers of this site put some effort into this. I wonder if the moderators did anything.

Btw apparently A-s-d-i-o-h translates to Asdioh. As di oh
edit: it no longer translates to whatever it was before :(

I have good Smash di
sdi

hi

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
you do rap battles?
Yeah I rap, I see you have Cassidy as your avi. That man was a lyrical beast...not so much anymore though. "****'s real, I know how bagging a whole brick feel, big deal, hit the garage and switch wheels, my chicks real with the minaj and tip drills, give me a massage and then show me how them lips feel" <- Favorite bars he ever spit Imo

SCOTU

Smash Hero
**** sucks. Everything's too fat, it doesn't show your avatar, the buttons don't make sense. The ONLY thing it has going for it is its better width over Revolution, however, I had a greasemonkey script to fix that :v

although, I have to admit, Firefox 4 is pretty cool once you get it to be cool like mine.

Top Bottom