• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Smash: Alpha *10/02/10* Ft. Myers, FL

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
You should. I predict, unless orlando comes it will be you, swolf, me, Viper and kyon for top 5. But not in that order. It should be fun
I think you've misplaced yourself with me in the top 5 D Who? Just makin sure you have your facts correct ;). Last time I checked 3 stocking counts as a win.

lol do you know kyon bro

no homo

Abscent we have to get some games in before we cross swords
no, but judging by your response im going to guess he plays for the other team...yum no homo

and we can cross swords today if youd like, but id rather cross at the hilt!...no homo

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
lol do you know kyon bro

no homo

Abscent we have to get some games in before we cross swords
absent am i wrong in saying that i saw a FB status stating " I love giant black ****" and i didn't see no homo there
touche...

i was hacked...but good reference nonetheless. 2 points for dwelling on the past.

I choked. Besides, how could i possably hurt a cute little monkey wearing a hat? lol
chokin on that Vitamin K!

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
@Abscent - Lol well hopefully next weekend I'll be bringing some vitamin D to your brawl
@Kyon - Thats right! and dont be ashamed to admit that. Now you go get the man community... And what do you think of Aglow?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Swamp *****s actually run a decent tournament, they hosted one across from me during the summer on campus one day and they were kind enough to let me enter the low tier tournament at total random.

Project! You owe me 4$ for that low tier btw. hahaha don't think i have forgotten :p. If that was you that entered as Ganon. You payed 1$ for that 5$ entry.

And in response to Kyon, we're just willing to try something new. Why not you know? If it doesn't work it doesn't work. But it's worth a shot.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Also. Kyon i hope you can come. You're peach is sick nasty and i'd be happy to see your Oli.
angbad, you'll get your money in due time. After we MM back for my pride. It was a fluke so you wont be expecting me to beat your *** this tourney.
D_who, have you found a ride yet?
Kyon, where you driving from?
If anyone has a set up please tell me :)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Dont hate on my boy Kyon I'll ****ing kill you :)
...................<3 always

@Kyon - Thats right! and dont be ashamed to admit that. Now you go get the man community... And what do you think of Aglow?
I'm more of the I'll wait for someone to approach me kinda guy. And Aglow is hot of course however like people said on saturday night he does look like he would kill someone XD

And in response to Kyon, we're just willing to try something new. Why not you know? If it doesn't work it doesn't work. But it's worth a shot.
I suppose

Id say that I hope you come so all the pretty boys can feast upon you. :lick: and so i can play a decent peach.
I'm no ****! :mad: But sure I'll play you.

I still need a ride!

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Also. Kyon i hope you can come. You're peach is sick nasty and i'd be happy to see your Oli.
angbad, you'll get your money in due time. After we MM back for my pride. It was a fluke so you wont be expecting me to beat your *** this tourney.
D_who, have you found a ride yet?
Kyon, where you driving from?
If anyone has a set up please tell me :)
Nahh, I have yet to talk to Xdeath. I hope I can go. But if kyon and angbad can get to my house, If I have a ride with X I'll ask if he doesn't mind bringing them down and back up to my house to be picked up by someone else. But I want kyon to come fuhsho

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
@Kyon - lmao everytime i think of aglow I think of him doing like a side-step walk and snapping his fingers to a song from the movie greese lmfao

OverLade

Smash Hero
Aglow is hot of course however like people said on saturday night he does look like he would kill someone XD
OMMMMMGGGGGGGG I diiieeeedddd.

Me and him were talking about the sexy power rankings in Florida Kyon you should make a thread. You and Hiroi can be the judges ;)

Forreal though Im at least top 5 right??

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dwho, if hacky wasn't such a ***** i'd recommend you invite him to drive.
Do whatever you gotta do. I'm hosting it because i never have Saturdays off work, and there were no other tourneys. If you can find a ride that gives a Potential ride to Kyon and Ang. So, do your best to find someone to give rides. What other swamp nigggas have cars?

Exdeath

Smash Master

Not only did THEY do exactly the same kind of Ad hominem argument, YOU did it too, in exactly the same post that you tried to call me out for it.

Hypocritical much?
You were priming your argument and I addressed that primer. They aren't really attempting to make a logical argument; they just want you to go away.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I will be here for the start of singles and Megladon, I will give you your gas money. I believe it was $8

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Awesome DFEAR! I'm pumped to get my *** beat and get some friendlies and tips in. Haha. Can you guys bring a setup? I'll lift door fee for setups.. Plus i think we have... 4 total.
And obviously wit the attendance i'm going to need to have some more setups running. I want to have this go smooth as Polar Ice.

TheJoey

Smash Apprentice
Awesome DFEAR! I'm pumped to get my *** beat and get some friendlies and tips in. Haha. Can you guys bring a setup? I'll lift door fee for setups.. Plus i think we have... 4 total.
And obviously wit the attendance i'm going to need to have some more setups running. I want to have this go smooth as Polar Ice.
i can bring my wii. and xaltis to. do you have tvs?

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I think you've misplaced yourself with me in the top 5 D Who? Just makin sure you have your facts correct ;). Last time I checked 3 stocking counts as a win.

So what does 8-stocking a crew count as?? XD

Look forward to playing you and your mad aggro diddy again Abscent.

Top Bottom