• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FG Very Important announcement. All of Atlantic South must read! make $$$

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone,

This is mnitg. I would like everyone on the boards to help us out over here at Florida Gaming. The reason I am making this post is for everyone to come out Sat. Aug. 8th. The tournament is going to be remarkable. I believe people from a national level should know about this event. PLEASE PLEASE try to tell as much people as possible.
Besides that, if you do plan on attending. FG needs a little help with Xboxes. If you are an owner of an xbox, or know someone who does, you have a chance to get your door fee waived or make $5. Here are the conditions:Bring a set-up for Brawl/melee/SFIV and you will get you entire door fee knocked off. :) If you bring an additional xbox 360, we will pay you $5 dollars to use this xbox for the entire day.

If you are planning on helping out please list your name here and I will contact you about this.

Thanks everyone,

Todd aka mnitg

Pi

Smash Hero
Oh yea, i forgot to get back to you. you were asking for that sig. well again, i need to get in contact with mnitg for that, he's the one who made the logo in the first place, so he'll def have it.

-misshiro
Sweet!
Everybody better rep this sig!
If you don't I'll be insulted T.T

Pi

Smash Hero
Prepare to be insulted!!!

LOLJK

I'll consider it. If the sig looks proper, I might use it...
Lol!
I'll try to make it look good with the limited software I have
Don't expect too much!
And you only gotta wear it till FL gaming happens

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there with:
Xbox 360 + Street Fighter 4 + Blaz Blue + Modded SE Stick With Sanwa Parts + Stock Hori EX 2
I'm happy to help.

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Get me the florida gaming logo please
I will make a sig and wear it around while I post everywhere!
Please send me a message with you phone number so i can contact anyone bringing any kind of set ups!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there with:
Xbox 360 + Street Fighter 4 + Blaz Blue + Modded SE Stick With Sanwa Parts + Stock Hori EX 2
I'm happy to help.
I need you phone number as well. send it in a private message to me. Thanks.
And if you want the sig, please provide your email and i will send a nice one over to you. Thanks!!!!

Top Bottom