• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fest At SyM's 2/16/09 Monday.. every1 come

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
To all my fellow smashers i have no work tomar. (Tuesday) and i want to play some smash..i no tuesday is a odd day for this but hey, now that i got my own place i can hold fest/torneys when ever i want...woot woot but yea people should come over for this..or if you give me gas money and live at a good distance i will pick u up..if ur intrested PM and ill give u directions..:laugh:

also: i got 3 tvs 2 GC 1 copy of smash..so if u can bring set ups it would be nice

I DONT HAVE A CELL AT THE TIME SORRY...:ohwell:

ARRIVE AROUND 12PM:chuckle:

My Adress Is...

4249 plaza dr. F 207
Holiday Florida... i dont no the zip so u gotta work wit me
:lick:

RIGHT OFF OF US 19

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yo Gabe, when is this going down,... I have to be at work by four,... so I can't exactly join in the festivities if it's too late in the afternoon.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ill be there at around 6...warning ima be real stinky...make sure yalll bring atleast one brawl setup,...ill play mostly melee but alilll bawrl for teh love of the fire

PolMex23

Smash Champion
u ****ing serious noel?

You will never beat me in a tourney set ever you piece of ****!

Your readable, easy, an not good. Y ou chokemaster 3000 an should give up smash for **** sucking.

If you goin to enter Melee singles at wato or melee gigs i hope i meet you so i 2-0 you quickly.

lamugi

Smash Lord
u ****ing serious noel?

You will never beat me in a tourney set ever you piece of ****!

Your readable, easy, an not good. Y ou chokemaster 3000 an should give up smash for **** sucking.

If you goin to enter Melee singles at wato or melee gigs i hope i meet you so i 2-0 you quickly.
seriously i beat you almost every match we play unless i let you win, dont be a prick i made you and i WILL take you down, not onlly in melee but also in brawl!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
thats how it goes down at a SyM Fest..fu ck every1..thats how i rolll...but i will be throwin another 1 soon...mybe this sunday will keep yous posted..if not sometime during the week

PolMex23

Smash Champion
noel u suck .

u would get handled by anyone in tourney.

oh, an you let m,e win? we will see this time next gabes smashfest ima beat that ****in asss

PolMex23

Smash Champion
naw another thing.

Why you gotta say you **** me an you ***** me an all that ****.

mad disrespect ****er.

Just say yea i beat polmex...? whats so hard bout that?

Naw u gotta be a little **** an go on makin yourself look all an ****in mighty.

Go **** your girlfriend you piece of ****

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Gabe, if you have one on Sunday I can go. I really want to go, but as I have already told you, I'm super busy tomorrow.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
im bizzy wit the wife on sunday due to i work on sat. and cant spend time wit her....but yea every1 need to come this friday the 13th..cant miss it every 1 be there..and noel and mike ya need to chill wit all the fighing its jus a game..a very addictive game but its a game...

to determin this there will be a 3 out of 5 match between polmex and lamugi...winner takes all and i will record it and will be put on youtube so all the sh it talkin will stop..and there will be no sand baggin or "oh the tv is laggin" none.. so this is a mini torney between polmex and lamugi...GRAND FINALS!!!

WINNER WILL GET A HUG FROM ME AND A SLICE OF PIZZA

LOSER WILL BE KILLED

BE THERE OR BE GAY!!!

Top Bottom