• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fest At SyM's 2/16/09 Monday.. every1 come

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
dam u emil..u suck man \u need to come to the crib...some time..maybe next weekend hopefully ill have off again..and we can all get together...imma hold a whole buch of fests and i want all of west fl to be there..

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Gabe, I really want to go, but I also want to pass this **** test.

Also,... I was at Disney today,... and I ****ing saw Tom Cruise.... walked right by me....

OverLade

Smash Hero
As much as I want to come to this I have a HUGE English project that'll determine whether I fail or not....and I haven't started it yet.

Have fun.....

At least there's no moneyz involved.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I wish I could come

I'm too poor though

I would have came to the last one since a friend was heading down there, but you said you couldn't house me so oh well

Whats the most you've had at these fests? People wise.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
are u cash???? but yea..i would have housed u but my boy dont no u like that..like dave for instants me and my roommate aint no him that but but after gettin to know him we asked him if he anted he can spend the night...but yea u jus need to get to know my roommate and it would be coo...besides that every 1 needs to come by.......it will be fun i swear..WEST FL is gonna be on the map soon...imma get the 3 bros to come thru you watch..(shiz,smash mac, and speedin)..im talkin to shiz now....party time at SyMs

Top Bottom