• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fellow Mewtwos, what other characters do you use?

Mew2Kid

Smash Rookie
Gotta go with :4wario2: just because of how weird he is, but if that doesn't cut it, I jump to good ol' :rosalina:. I also use :4falcon: as a rushdown character since I main a lot of slow characters, my :4gaw: is good when I want to scream "Nein!" whenever I land a 9 and :4pit: is good because I love his character and he's pretty good and :4mario: is a good counter for Little Macs.

Last edited:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
:4wario2::4mewtwo:: My mains. These are the characters I am learning inside out, spend the most playtime with and I enjoy the most! (Lucas coming soon)

:4metaknight::4ganondorf:: my secondary characters. I like them quite a lot, but I rarely pick them anymore. I am too focused on my 2 bad boys

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
My power quartet;

:4mewtwo::4gaw::4drmario::4yoshi:

I'm trying to keep my number of mains down, but those are the four I always keep coming back to.

I'm also decent with :4palutena: (which prepared me a lot for Mewtwo), but I wouldn't consider her among my mains.

Last edited:

GanonPawnch

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MLT117
I wouldn't say Mewtwo is my main YET, but I'm definitely trying to get better with him and possibly main him. At the moment, Ganondorf is my main as I'm a lot better with him (if you can believe that ;p) and I'm also liking Captain Falcon. So as it stands, Mewtwo is probably going to be my main and Ganondorf my secondary, we'll see.
:4mewtwo::4ganondorf:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I don't understand people who say they main like ten characters at once.

Other than Mewtwo, I use Donkey Kong and Ike. Those three are my main characters. Even then, I use Donkey Kong the least.

Sometimes I pick Lucina, since I understand how to play Marth, but I don't practice enough to land tippers. Also, Lucina is a cutie pie.

Wolfen McGunz

Smash Cadet
I'm starting to have a lot of fun with :4charizard: even though he's considered low tier. I really like the challenge of beating high tier characters in FG with him. Pwning :4sheik:'s is the most satisfying as well.

I use :4fox:as my main, and currently I like using :4bowser::4bowserjr::4myfriends::4link::4lucina::4marth::4pit::4darkpit::4samus::4zss::4yoshi:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I am a proud :rosalina: and :4megaman: main whom they are so much fun to play as. I also main :4link:,:4myfriends: and :4lucina:, too.
My secondaries are :4falcon:,:4falco:,:4ganondorf:,:4littlemac:,:4mewtwo:,:4shulk:and :4zelda:.

C3CC

Smash Lord
:rosalina: - My favorite Mario character and fits my playstyle: tall and floaty.
:4palutena: - Because she has some properties that reminded me of Mewtwo.
:4yoshi: - Was my main in 64 and my second favorite Mario character.
:4charizard: - I love dragons, and Charizard is one of my favorite Pokémon ever.

Zeriora

Smash Apprentice
My SIG can explain it but I main Meta knight, because I KICK AS* WITH HIM! Same goes with falco and mewtwo. My secondaries are always there if i fail with all 3.

wm1026

Smash Cadet
I main Mewtwo and Little Mac, with Yoshi, Olimar(brawl main), and Pikachu as my secondaries. Bowser Jr. Luigi, and shiek if I am just messing around.

srn347

Smash Apprentice
I main mewtwo, meta knight, and fox (as my signature indicates). Still trying to figure out their matchups.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Well I main :4shulk:,:4robinf:,:4marth:, (:4lucas:upcoming).

:4mewtwo:is in my conglomerate of secondaries around the lower spectrum:

:4megaman:,:4mario:,:4falcon:,:4littlemac:,:4link:,:4pikachu:,:4darkpit:,:4mewtwo:,:4sonic:,:4fox:

TheDankbanker

Smash Rookie
Mewtwo is mostly a secondary to :4jigglypuff: who I've been maining since Melee and :4shulk: who I can fall back on when Jiggly is getting zoned out pretty hard.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Smash 4 Mains::4mewtwo::4lucario:
Smash 4 secondaires::4falcon::4darkpit::4falco::4megaman::4pacman::4zss::4greninja::4lucina::4sonic::4rob::4ganondorf::4link::4ness:(may put :4lucas: into this as well as I plan on learning him, and he's bound to get the same buffing treatment :4ness: got in Smash 4.)

Smash 4 characters I use for fun::4duckhunt::4littlemac::4pikachu::4drmario::4myfriends::4luigi:

Last edited:

Meowser

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChronoRabbit
:3

Those, and some :4lucario: & :rosalina: when ******* around with friends. :4pacman: when I want to piss them off really bad, but that leads to many, many ragequits and broken friendships.

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
:4falcon:: Used since the first game. He's consistently been one of my favorite Smash characters and I can't see myself dropping him at all in any Smash game.

:4zelda:: She has a fun playstyle to me and her kills are extremely rewarding. I'm also a huge LoZ fan and like her character. I was glad when Sheik was separated from her for the Phantom so that I could focus more on her instead of both characters.

:4megaman:: I vowed to adjust to his odd playstyle in the 3DS demo and eventually became very good as him. He's a very fun and unique character to use and I'm a big fan of his series.

:4greninja:: He has a very fun playstyle and he's one of the few fast characters I actually enjoy using (Captain Falcon is another). Using him in Smash gave me more appreciation for him in Pokemon.

:4mewtwo:: I never played as him in Melee often, but I really enjoy the way Mewtwo plays in this game. He's got an extremely powerful move set, and I like the glass cannon archetype he has. Plus he's just a badass.

:4ganondorf:: One of my favorite video game villains, Ganon has always been fun to use for me since Melee. His extremely powerful moveset is very rewarding to use and he meshes well with how I play.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Mainly :4duckhunt:, but I feel both :4mewtwo: and :4duckhunt: are those "B-tier" characters that are viable in tourney but need a secondary.

Trying to find a secondary and I'm thinking on the lines of :4ness:, :4fox:, or :4sonic:; especially for the :4sheik: MU.

D

Deleted member

My other mains are in my signature (which you have to expand by going to my profile, sorry). Certainly looks like Mewtwo mains choose a variety of other characters!

If you're too lazy to go to my profile, I mainly also use Zelda, Palutena, Ivysaur (when I can), etc. I really like defensive characters.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Mewtwo only (Melee main) but thinking about picking up either Ness (my 64 main) or Lucario (3ds main.) Most likely Ness cause I'm pro-PSI.. but Lucario matches my hair... first world problems..

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Have I not yet posted on this thread? Alright, here I go.

:4charizard: I mained Pokemon Trainer back when I was a Brawl casual, so this guy holds a special place in my heart. I'd totally play Squirtle and Ivysaur, to, if they ever theoretically came back.
:4pit::4darkpit: I count these two as the same character, because they're so goshdarn similar.

Unfortunetly, my mains have awful synergy with Mewtwo. The pits bring comboing to the table, I guess, but there extreme edge-gaurding skills are something they share with 'Two. Zard's a semi-defensive character who struggles against rushdown, which is just great.

All the other guys in my signature are secondaries. Maybe I need to bring :4pikachu: out a lot more. He really brings a lot to the table.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
I just bought the Mewtwo DLC today but im committed to maining this amazing beast Mewtwo. With that said I also main :4bowser::4robinm::4littlemac:.....yeah i like low-tier characters apparently..... :'( .

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Mains:
:4mewtwo:is my first main now.
:4ness: has also been one of my major mains since 64. He's always been first or second main depending on the game and Mewtwo's availability.
:4greninja: because new Pokemon and doesn't feel like a Mewtwo replacement compared to how I felt about :4lucario: during Brawl. Now I know :4lucario: wasn't a replacement, but I still prefer :4greninja: because :substitute:.
:4charizard: only because Pokemon Trainer was my main in Brawl. I miss switching between him, :squirtle:, and :ivysaur:. Still, I think I have gen 1 bias.
:4lucas:Will probably be between :4greninja: and :4charizard: because I like the Mother series and I like :4lucas:'s playstyle better than :4charizard: when he's alone.

Secondaries:
:4samus: because I like the Metroid series.
:4marth: because he feels easy to use and I like him as a character.
:4lucina: because I also like her as a character and because I like her alternate colors better than :4marth:'s.
:4shulk: because the Monado is fun.

Other characters I just like using for fun:
:4robinm::4robinf::4palutena::4pikachu::rosalina::4megaman:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I also use Pikachu, Toon Link, Rosalina and Luma, Dark Pit, Donkey Kong, Jigglypuff, Pac-Man, Sonic, and most recently Sheik

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
:4greninja: is my head main of sorts. I've used him from the beginning, have the most matches with him and I've put the most time in Training mode with him. Also my favorite Pokemon.

:4mewtwo: is among my secondaries, along with :4yoshi::4zelda::4pikachu::4drmario:. I use them all very often and am very devoted to them, but Greninja stands out just above them. Yoshi is my favorite video game character btw, but I like Greninja better in this game.

I also have a bunch of other characters I use well and enjoy using, which I call my pocket characters or submains. So far, these are: :4sonic::4sheik::4ganondorf::4bowser::4lucario::4gaw::4dk::4wiremac::4metaknight:

Currently experimenting with: :4luigi::4falco::4fox::4miibrawl::4miisword:

sparkaura

Smash Apprentice
:4lucario:- Is my main since brawl. He's my favorite pokemon and his brawl playstyle was so fun for me. Lately though, I've been playing him less and less because he's more dependent on Aura which makes his base moveset without it pretty meh or bad. Also meh frame data makes playing :4falcon:or:4sheik: super antifun.
:4greninja:- Another one of my mains, was a nice change of pace playing a speedy character. Overall super fun, learning his combos was fun and still is, and I personally think he's under-developed/under-played and will probably rise in tiers once people play him more.
:4mewtwo:- I was honestly pretty hype for him. I mained him and roy in melee so it was a no brainer I was gonna use him. I've honestly been using him more than greninja and Lucario because the floaty play style fits me. He's also loads of fun despite rushdown characters being stupid to play against lol.

Im also team pokemon because those are the only characters I seem to gravitate to. If Roy is announced however, I'll be jumping on that train instantly.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
:4ness:My main...main and favorite character in Smash Bros.
:rosalina:My pocket to beat other Rosalinas. Also a source of enjoyment with Uair juggles and ledge bullying.
:4jigglypuff:For pure disrespect.
:4link: First character I ever played in Smash 4. Love spamming bombs and clawshot.
:4mewtwo:I think I will leave him in casuals/disrespect, because every character that wrecks :4mewtwo: is beaten by :4ness: and :rosalina:. I like :4mewtwo:, but doesn't suit me for serious play.

Top Bottom