• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fellow Mewtwos, what other characters do you use?

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
:4samus: Is who I've put the most time into playing since bestbuy allowed demo play.

:4drmario::4falco::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4marth::4metaknight::4pikachu::4zelda::4tlink::4wario2::4wiifit: :4sheik::4zss:

Chars I dabble with because they have things I like. Dabbled since release of 3DS.

:4mewtwo: definitely a main, not a dabble.

Now I just need my third wheel from my dabbled cast so hard to pick mains now days. (Dabble used excessively in this post :dizzy:)

HappyBear801

Smash Rookie
NNID
HappyBear801
You could see it on my page; along with Mewtwo, I main Mario, Luigi, Palutena, Jigglypuff, Falco, and Lucario. Characters with some float is my style. Taking advantage of floatiness is my pride. :)

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
When I'm not using Mewtwo, I'm most likely using Mega Man, Robin, and Lucina with the occasional Roy, Bowjow, and Dark Pit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Besides myself, :4mewtwo:, my main is :4zelda:. If this were Project M, also included would be :ivysaur:.

I also like to play as the following: :4palutena::4charizard::4kirby::4zss::4samus::4link::4lucina:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitochondria-Eve

Smash Rookie
Greninja, Fox, and Bowser are the other characters I use regularly.

I also occasionally play as Peach and Marth.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Mario, Lucario, Donkey Kong, Megaman, Lucina, Meta Knight, Samus, Ganondorf, Kirby. Yep, all those.

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Mains, Shulk, Mewtwo and then Diddy kong
Secondaries/ dabbling in falco, Chrom (mii sword fighter) and ganondorf.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
:4ness:

Besides the obvious and irrelevant 'psychic' resemblance, both have floaty, slow air movement and powerful options.

Ness could be viewed as a more balanced, less powerful version of :4mewtwo: play, with more reliable grab setups and K.O.'s.

mitchman77

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5284-1905-2884
I use ness as a secondary. although zard, duck hunt, and wii fit are fun to use casually. EDIT lucinas now my secondary. i sd too much with ness.

Last edited:

Number Three

Smash Cadet
In addition to :4mewtwo: mainly::4ness::rosalina::4shulk::4lucas::4palutena::4mario:

Basically, these seven are all the characters I have the most fun playing as.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
:4ness::4mewtwo::4yoshi: the three I'm best with, more or less in order

:4lucas::4drmario::4roy::4charizard::4duckhunt::4pacman::4feroy::4villager::4wiifitm: others I enjoy with no particular order other than perhaps Lucas and doc

BlastLine99

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megatronus
I main Mewtwo and Luigi. What I've found is that whatever matchup one character does has trouble in, the other will perform very well.

Luigi can't handle Shiek but Mewtwo can DI out of her attacks, and I've found Mewtwo's U throw kills her earlier than many other characters. (Mewtwo U throw can kill a shiek at 121%, while it is usually upwards of 130% for most characters. Rosalina can be u throw killed at 115%, fyi) Mewtwo has trouble with Ness, but Luigi can ruin Ness outright.

EdgeTheSmasher

Smash Rookie
Mains: :4mewtwo::4charizard::4darkpit:
Secondaries: :4pikachu::4littlemac::4ness::4lucas::4lucario::4greninja:
Fooling Around: :4ganondorf::4miisword::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4miigun::4miibrawl:
Just Plain Pissing People off (Because I know I'm gonna win anyways): :4falcon:

Last edited:

eagle_master

Smash Cadet
NNID
roustik
3DS FC
2852-7293-3760
:4roy:and:4duckhunt: are the characters that I mostly use when not playing with :4mewtwo:

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
I main Ganondorf, i recently picked up Mewtwo as a secondary because he's fun.

Curleh_Mustache

Smash Cadet
Mains
:4fox: :4feroy:
Fox: Very fast and aggressive character for me. Very fun to play for me.
Roy: Mained him back in Melee. Just loyalty towards my favorite character.

Secondaries
:4greninja::4metaknight::4marth::4mewtwo::4robinm:
Greninja: Fast, good projectile, and good recovery. Too many nerfs made me drop him though.
Meta knight: Fast, I love up air strings into shuttle loop. Main reason why I chose to play him
Marth: I like breaking shields
Mewtwo: He looked promising. He was powerful, but slow and light.
Robin: Straight out fun

Top Bottom