• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feed Me. Feeeed ME!

E

EdwardGordon

To Kinnikuman:

Whevever you found it, that’s the best picture of a possible roster out there (fake or not). We may have our doubts of how legit it is, but we all know that this is what we want to see when Brawl comes out.

For those who have no clue what I’m talking about:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/levyjl1988/roster.jpg

We will have doubts because both Peach and Trainer are missing, and the picture of Ganondorf looks remarkably like the picture of Ganondorf already on wikipedia. (Which isn’t revamped for Brawl yet)

We can only hope that there are 50+ characters.

P

potato

om gosh yall,, look in the backround of the clouds in the vid. at the very beginny you will see charizard,,Wind waker link,,, and abunch of other faces,,and some female character,,,,,ps charizard is above mario WW is to the left

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

Hi! I have been on much today because I started my Mugen roster today. If you don’t know M.U.G.E.N. is a 2-D fighting-engine. But anyway Petey Piranha Vs. Kirby!? Petey Piranha is ssoooo big! It’s a one-sided battle. Poor Petey dosen’t stand a chance.
***Isaac 4 Brawl***

E

EvilToad01

OK, I slowed down the movie. Now, I actually think the cannonball did come from Petey Piranha. See for yourself: http://i10.tinypic.com/4vs3b5j.png

E

EvilToad01

Think you can mock up a picture so I can see what you mean, potato? In the first vid I could almost see Bowser and what some have called “Ridley,” but I didn’t catch any faces in this movie.

As for my theory, maybe it wasn’t a cannonball, but rather some solidified sludge from Petey’s gullet.

P

potato

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea03.html

you’ll have to pause the pic right when you see charizard thats the best i can do right now

E

EvilToad01

OK, I see the Charizard shape. It’s when the Ancient Minister is flying down, right? I don’t really see any others though.

You know, I don’t think Sakurai would hide secret characters in the clouds in these cut scenes. These cut scenes are supposed to be part of the game.

Although… they did give us the cut scene that would become the opening cinematic of Melee prior to launch and that did hint at Ganondorf’s presence along with the whole Sheik/Zelda transformation, which was unclarified at the time. It also showed Starwolf and a bunch of excluded pokémon, but still.

P

potato

no not that part right before when mario and them are standing there and mario looks up

ps i saw that charizard also

L

Lava

Hey KirbyKid, I directed a message to you / responded to you in the “New Move Sets? Captain Falcon” post.

H

homelessvagrant

in another cloud pic you can see Ganondorf, Bowser, and Ridley. It wouldn’t seem like Saqkurai would want to reveal the characters through clouds but that’s actually a very popular way of foreshadowing in stories so sakurai might have done it. I say metaknight is still a trophy in which is mentally controlled by the antagonist because he hasn’t broken the rules. Plus I still believe Master Hand is in the game.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Pettey is a confirmed NPC. Bowser’s profile said he was the heaviest of all the characters, and Pettey is clearly heavier. And to end that cannonball thingy….that wasn’t a cannonball that hit Mario. that was a spit mud ball from Pettey. If you doubt me, check the vid, because I know I’m right. :)

H

homelessvagrant

And i would agree with you, the powerful JohnKnight has come again with his few words of wisdom.

H

homelessvagrant

I hate how people say Double dash is better than smash when the game is clearly broken, I hate the whole physics in the game. Melle is definitly the best of Gamecube games (Resident evil 4 gets old after a while and Mario sunshine is well It sucks after awhile.

H

homelessvagrant

no I meant to say Mario sunshine just sucked (it’s a decent platformer but decent doesn’t suit mario) also other spelling errors not accounted for.

C

ChozoChampion

u can kinda see master hand under ridleys face in the clouds….at least i think thats him

C

ChozoChampion

yeah lets just hope he has enough crystal coconuts to power his rocket barrel

K

Kinnikuman

Petey is not heavier than Bowser JohnKnight Bowser is a big fat dragon thing and Petey is just a plant. It wouldn’t make sense if Petey weighed more. The translations from when we got the Bowser profile might hae been a little ascew as well so Petey as of now is not confirmed to be anything

R

ravenkikas

I think we are seeing in the clouds what we want to see lol, maybe sakurai do this on purpose in order to create Rumors and makes the fans crazy…

anyway…
My top 5 request characters for brawl:
1-Metallica
2-Kermit the frog
3-Beetlejuice
4-Dr.House
5-Rambo

Hahaha Just kidding of course! LOL =|

B

baconsock

maybe the characters in the clouds is trying to imply that all the villians are in cahoots! lol

H

homelessvagrant

possibly but that doesn’t make for an interesting plot, I’d hope that they’d all work for their own interest all the characters would somehow entertwine. Good guy vs badguy doesn’t seem so appealing.

S

speed demon fox_

So petry finaly got his revenge on mario. after his triump in sunshing and double dash.
PS toad and paratroopa are the best in double dash.

S

smash4ever

what happens to the person you don’t save they turn evil? well i would save zelda becuse peach sucks and her evil super sucks

S

Sneaky 2.0

Fox:
Don’t forget, Peach beat up Petey in the game “Super Princess Peach”.

P

PRINCESS PEACH

sneaky
yay for you
smash4ever
please don’t say peach sucks

S

sweet zelda

smash4ever
helllllllllllllllo peach dose not suck the only
one how sucks in here is you

H

homelessvagrant

I would have to save peach if I had to choose. After all Zelda is low tier. And we as of now don’t know if shiek is still in.

M

Meta Kirby

Meta Knight is technically not an evil character. The only time he was evil was in Kirby Super Star: Revenge of Meta Knight. Here he tries to take over Dreamland in order to end their lazy lifestyle. In Squeak Squad, he battles Kirby to prevent Dark Nebula from being released. Nightmare in Dreamland, he was one of the bosses who tried to prevent Kirby from releasing Nightmare from the Fountain of Dreams. In the anime, he trains Kirby so he would be ready for his battle with Nightmare. Meta Knight rescues the Galaxia from Kirisakin so Nightmare couldn’t complete universel conquest. And the Amazing Mirror, his mirror counterpart is pure evil, meaning the real Meta Knight isn’t.

M

Meta Kirby

Oh, and the ‘cannonball’ is Petey sludge. I’ve played Super Mario Sunshine. I’ve finally beaten it… though i’ve had it for however long the gamecube has been out.

S

smash4ever

well well know in do time but i think sheik will be in becuse that is one fast person but sheik alone as a playable than cool :-)

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
119 Post and 120 views! o.O :O

Piranha jr. would be a good character?

Top Bottom