• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feed Me. Feeeed ME!

L

Lava

EdwardGordon Says:

“I think what Sakurai is doing with single player is making the stlye different with more actual boss characters, instead of just fighting the other regulars to make it more exciting.
There’s a lot more excitment when your fighting something that you can’t just fight in multiplayer, especially when you know that your friend is better than the computer.

By having boss characters throughout storymode, (entirely or partially) it makes the story mode more epic, harder, and more exciting. I mean, I’ve already faced Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, Link etc. twice! Let’s make things interesting.”

I know exactly what you mean, and I agree, it IS more fun to fight bosses that aren’t playable. Especially if there’s LOTS of them heh.

Man, with all the bosses, cameos (R.O.B.), assist trophies, and 30+ playable characters (including some 3rd party action!), I think Sakurai just about has the entire history of gaming down solid! (From a Nintendo only perspective of course.)

A

Animal 214

sakurais a mad man hes crazy but i absolutely love it i think adventure mode will be sweeeeeeet

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
I’m feeling more and more down knowing that I’m not allowed to buy myself a wii…WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH this is so frustrating!!!
I’m mising nintendo’s greatest game….all I can do is dream and hope that the day will come and I’ll finally own a wii…

anyway…are you actually sure that it was a cannonball, I only saw a black blob… might just aswell be a sludge bomb from petey…

K

Kinnikuman

Spoilers
You guys might want to see this,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/levyjl1988/roster.jpg

K

Kinnikuman

I’m not saying it’s real. I’m not saying its anything.
You deside…..

S

sweet zelda

well peach-man i have 3 wiis HEHEHE SORRY
i think you should save more money or tell your parents
to give you more money but ask them very politely
and how cares about this petey

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be really messed up for Ridley and and the other bad guys to be playable and Petey not be. I by no means am a petey fan. but going by the fact that Bowser was big and they scaled him down. Ridley is big and they will scale him down. I think going by the logic people are apllying to Petey then dare I say it……. Ridley should and might be a Boss character only also. I think Ridley will be playable but at least Petey has been playble in some games. eww cant believe I said that but it’s true

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
sweet zelda
please don’t make me jealous, that’s annoying…-_-’
btw, I’m 15, I work during vacation(4/7, 25 euro’s/day) and I get 5 euro’s/week..
now my dad thinks I have to earn everything I buy, and now he tells me that I have to save money for a laptop, not a wii.

I live in a cruel world…

S

sweet zelda

well my parents give me any thing i want
well i’m spoild hey i’m 15 too
and hang in there one day you will have your own wii
so please don’t get sad because you will get it ^_^

S

sweet zelda

god i really do fell sad for you
well please don’t give up

A

Animal 214

wats a euro compared 2 a dollar nd im 15 nd i work 2 at 7 11 yay free slurpees

K

Kinnikuman

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledzv7.png
You’ll all see this is defineantly more WTF than PT this character will so be top tier.
lol

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
thnx,sweet zelda. I was hanging up a rope to kill myself, but thnx to you, I’ll wait another 6 months
(then I’ll have a laptop and I’ll be able to save up money for a wii)
btw, I have to give half the money I earned by working to my dad, so that’s not a lot o money (50/week). If you include going out, ds-games and occasional dating, there isn’t much left is there

S

sweet zelda

peach-man
i wish i can help you and why you give your money to you dad?
kinnikuman
sooooooooooooooooo fake

P

peach-mexico

how many characters from mario games can they add? melee had peach and bowser…..so an other two could be reasonable …is petey one of these¿? jejejej

C

ChozoChampion

the selection screen looks more valid but bonsly lol maybe as a pokeball. chances are they both fake…..whos that above ike roy i cant really tell…..

S

sweet zelda

ooooohhhhh!!!!!
so your dad dose not pay athing
sooooo cruel don’t give up you still have time
i will be here chering for you

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
just because my dad works on the docks (ferry’s and stuff) , so he doesn’t earn a lot of money. he does pay everything for my big sis (for school, that is) and he did for my 22-year old brother. I’m the only one who’s not sitting on roses for the moment…
well, I’ll live, but I still think it isn’t fair…

C

ChozoChampion

well i think its ike his hair seems darker blue and the text under looks like 3 letters to me so i think its ike. it really doesn’t matter if the pics fake any way but i would laugh if it was marth and not roy that got the boot

C

ChozoChampion

thats y i feel it is a fake pic plus most of the char boxes look like the ones from melee

Top Bottom