• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 21, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazier 8" Tournament (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
1. first of all u brought the "doubt" upon urself by trash talking people better than u (Glish for example)
2. Constant trash talk doesn't rly sit well with people hinting at why u may feel that people doubt u because no one wants to see someone that acts like a jerk win
3. If u talk because of "pride" then u might have some serious pride issues. Heres a link to some therapist in the charlotte area: https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/NC/Charlotte.html
1. He is not better then I
2. He seemed liked an ahole when people were asking questions about the tourney
3. Why do I need a therapist for pride?

NubS

Smash Rookie
1. he nearly beat karma, he is better than u
2. he was helping people and answering questions about the tournament not being an "ahole"
3. Pride comes before the fall and if u havnt gotten anywhere then ur just stuck at the bottom

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
2. he was helping people and answering questions about the tournament not being an "ahole"
3. Pride comes before the fall and if u havnt gotten anywhere then ur just stuck at the bottom
I have taken a game off of karma before,,,

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Should have beaten her, even her and her Bro admitted :)

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
So like Smash 4 should be 2 Stocks and we should run Teams instead of just 3 Stocks Singles.
I was kind of hoping for Smash 4 doubles myself, even though my friend and I just started the competitive scene like 3 weeks ago. Still, I don't think you could fit doubles in one day, even with 2 stocks instead of 3.

Unless there was a tourney dedicated to Smash 4 or you planned it out over two days alongside Melee and PM. Because then you'd have to include doubles for all games, to be fair.

lilritchie

Smash Rookie
How do you register? Is it at the door or on the forum?

Sorry, first tourney

Last edited:

NTG

Smash Cadet
Misread a post. Wonder how many people will show up.

Last edited:

KB3

Smash Rookie
So they're calling for snow the weekend of this tournament. If this is the case, will it be postponed until another time? I'm from Statesville so if it snows, theres no way I can make it.

W1m0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheHylianHero123
It's most likely to be cloudy in the Matthews/Charlotte area, no snow just rain and cold weather according to my weather app

Last edited:

tanookigamer01

Smash Apprentice
Check out the newly added "Crazier 8" Amiibo Side Tournament on the first page of this thread! Who's got the most trained Amiibo? We will find out this Saturday, February 21st! Hope to see ya there!

Last edited:

LISTERINE®

Smash Rookie
NNID
KansasToYou
3DS FC
0989-2300-2362
Check out the newly added "Crazier 8" Amiibo Side Tournament on the first page of this thread! Who's got the most trained Amiibo? We will find out this Saturday, February 21st! Hope to see ya there!
What are the guidelines? Equipment allowed? Custom moves?

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Yes, Equipment and Custom Moves will be allowed. Amiibos are meant to have fun with and in that regard, we will let Equipment and Custom moves be allowed for this Amiibo tourney!
So you have ****ty sm4sh for side event yet no allstar random event? I mean who wants to fight someone who uses a ganon that does 82% or a captain falcon that insta kills you?

W1m0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheHylianHero123
So you have ****ty sm4sh for side event yet no allstar random event? I mean who wants to fight someone who uses a ganon that does 82% or a captain falcon that insta kills you?
Are you trying to tell them what to do? They don't have to have the tournament you know and you would have to go somewhere else to play your precious project m, if you want that side event then make your own tournament series

NubS

Smash Rookie
I hope u realize how rude ur being to people who dedicate so much time to running a tournament so u can act all tough and be disrespectful to everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom