• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 21, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazier 8" Tournament (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

SoapBar

Smash Cadet
The amiibos are "fed" equipment, and they have to "work up an appetite" to have more fed to them, to build up an appetite, just let them fight. So they never have a true limit to how many equipment they can have. This means that they can build up and grow to near perfect stats if you have them fight enough and have enough equipment to give them. However, things that give them something like a homerun bat or brief invincibility at the start, can only have 3 attached to the amiibo at one time. If you have any more questions, just ask!
Thank you for the clarification

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
what if boss and starlord show up?
Oh, not sure if you are willing to sacrifice more money, but I have some extra I don't mind putting up for bid, @ Twisty Treats Twisty Treats
and what if PPMD has been watching this thread shows up? I am guessing we all lose money? lol its my prediction do not be so salty about that ahaahah

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Once again, speak for yourself.
AJ just because you're not confident in your ability to play against these players, don't drag everyone else down like you speak for them.

have a nice day.
I am realistic.... I think it is fair to say a person with 10 years of playing this game whom is extremely good at the game compared to great player that has been winning tourneys left and right is better then the rest of us. Not saying you or anyone else is bad, I am asaying they have more experience and are better then the rest of us. Its my opinion and sorry if you think I am trying to bring you down but I am not. either way sorry

Foo

Smash Lord
I almost want to sponsor Twisty Treats and just give him money to run around money matching people. He'll need to step up his trash talk game for that to happen lawl.

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
I almost want to sponsor Twisty Treats and just give him money to run around money matching people. He'll need to step up his trash talk game for that to happen lawl.
Sponsor me and I'll give you a cut of the money I take from twisty.

White Wolf

Smash Cadet
Lucas and Stingers, I actually need to play you guys in Melee/PM. I still need to play your ZSS, Foo.
I'm just gonna play a bunch of friendlies and see how this goes.

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
Lucas and Stingers, I actually need to play you guys in Melee/PM. I still need to play your ZSS, Foo.
I'm just gonna play a bunch of friendlies and see how this goes.
I'd like to play friendlies too, if possible. I need matchup experience.

Foo

Smash Lord
so talk more trash? nah i dont want a sponsor
Not more, better. Your trash talk with glish involves you saying you two are about even. You gotta say you're gonna wreck him, come on that's trash talk 101. And a "sponsorship" would literally be me going "Hey, here's five bucks, go money match that guy" lol

Last edited:

White Wolf

Smash Cadet
For real tho, Glish isn't free money. The sheik and whatever else he plays is far from cash.
The confidence is cool, but not really warranted.

Blue53

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bluemario64
My bro and I have been training a whole week for this! :pplaying pm:

:marth::fox::falcon:

Last edited:

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Not more, better. Your trash talk with glish involves you saying you two are about even. You gotta say you're gonna wreck him, come on that's trash talk 101. And a "sponsorship" would literally be me going "Hey, here's five bucks, go money match that guy" lol
Well... I use ganon he uses sheik... we are only even becasue of those given combos to him

Foo

Smash Lord
Why does everyone already know who I am somehow? My dream was to show up and have everyone be like "who is this guy?" and them take down some of the top players there. You guys ruined my dreams :( lol

Twisty Treats, I challenge you to a gannon ditto friendlies after PM bracket is over. Loser has to yell "I suck at gannon" to the venue.

Last time I said I had a gannon, cody called me out as a fraud....

One four stock later.... huehuehue

Last edited:

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
Dude, I can do that. It doesn't say I have to win, but I can trash talk out the @$$ fosho. I'd do it for five bucks lol.

#noshame

Last edited:

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Why does everyone already know who I am somehow? My dream was to show up and have everyone be like "who is this guy?" and them take down some of the top players there. You guys ruined my dreams :( lol

Twisty Treats, I challenge you to a gannon ditto friendlies after PM bracket is over. Loser has to yell "I suck at gannon" to the venue.

You have a reputation in NC for being pretty good... also best 3 out of 5 you are on for gannon dittos :)

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1

Well, I mean, you post in the PM boards constantly and I read the threads there all the time, soooo

And if we don't meet in bracket then we need to have at least one seriously.

Last edited:

tanookigamer01

Smash Apprentice
This thread put the "Crazy" in "Crazy 8's"!!!!...lol...Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!

Last edited:

tanookigamer01

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget your best Amiibo if you are entering in the $1.00 Amiibo side tournament!!

Last edited:

Foo

Smash Lord
Well, I mean, you post in the PM boards constantly and I read the threads there all the time, soooo

And if we don't meet in bracket then we need to have at least one seriously.
I didn't know anyone actually read the threads lawl. Either way, posting a lot doesn't make me good. Oh well.

If we don't meet and bracket, I'd totally be down to play some friendlies (and I do try in friendlies), but I don't do money matches. I never want smash to be about the money, no matter how little. In fact, if I place high enough and win like 40+ bucks I'll probably just order pizza for the whole venue or something. Smash for me is about achieving goals, contributing to the community, and having fun. I know someone who got upset when boss showed up at our small local and was upset because that meant he would get less money from getting 2nd. I don't want a thought like that to ever cross my mind.

Top Bottom