• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 21, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazier 8" Tournament (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
I get it you want money but im not good at melee... It's not cool of you trying to take advntage of someone who has only played the game for 3 months. Glish is around the same skill as me so it's fair. You are above me drastically so its not. AGain not cool and no I will not money match you
We will see after the results from Mute City, Matthews, and the money match if we are actually on the same skill level.

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Also, taking any $1-$5 mm's for 4 character all-star mode.
4 unique characters, right? Do Sheik/Zelda count as separates? I may be down for this, we can actually confirm at the event.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Shame I have prior commitments. I want to see Glish win his money match.

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
Lol you know what, most of this thread has been about this money match between twisty and glish, enough for me to want to watch it. Let me know when and where you guys will be at the venue.

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Lol you know what, most of this thread has been about this money match between twisty and glish, enough for me to want to watch it. Let me know when and where you guys will be at the venue.
We will be on the stream, probably some time during the PM tournament. I'm trying to arrange bringing my capture card, which is very high quality.

NubS

Smash Rookie
30$ with Glish
5$ with me
10$ with W1m0
Thats a lot of money

NubS

Smash Rookie
thats 45$ not 100 *******
Yeah its sarcasm mr. technical :p
You said im 14 where can i get that kind of money!!
but ur throwing ur money around like its nothing against people u probably wont beat
u better back up all the trash u'v been talking

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Yeah its sarcasm mr. technical :p
You said im 14 where can i get that kind of money!!
but ur throwing ur money around like its nothing against people u probably wont beat
u better back up all the trash u'v been talking
So what happens if I beat all of you? Do you all shut up

NubS

Smash Rookie
Ill talk alot because everyone doubts me. This is for pride mainly not for money
1. first of all u brought the "doubt" upon urself by trash talking people better than u (Glish for example)
2. Constant trash talk doesn't rly sit well with people hinting at why u may feel that people doubt u because no one wants to see someone that acts like a jerk win
3. If u talk because of "pride" then u might have some serious pride issues. Heres a link to some therapist in the charlotte area: https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/NC/Charlotte.html

Top Bottom