• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Stage Song

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Bramble blast, Opening (super smash bros melee), Fire Emblem Theme, and Corneria (64) are some of my favorites. My most favorite one, though, is Ocarina of Time Medley.

wavelucas

Smash Apprentice
Final Destination song, definately! SO annoying to dance to it instead of taunting

ytv

Smash Apprentice
I still love the FD melee song. The new one for FD just is not for me; the Giga Bowser song is all right too.

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
All of the LoZ songs, Live and learn, Scrap brain zone, the song from sonic adventure, sonic heroes, snakes theme song, and bowsers airship

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Final Destination, Scrap Brain Zone, Metal Gear Theme of Love, and Rainbow Road.

D

Deleted member

Sonic Boom, Live and Learn, Emerald Hill Zone, and Snowman
Midna's Lament, Twilight Princess Theme

panique365

Smash Cadet
I love all the Smashville songs, I also like Midna's Lament. But my favorite is probably Chill from Dr. Mario

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
The "Cavern" song from Metal Gear Solid. I love it when that song is playing on Shadow Moses, gives it a kind of ominous feeling. Fits well for an intense 1v1, imo.

Edit: Kinda off topic and probably a simple answer, but does anyone know if/how you can change the menu music to something else without having to go to Sound Test every time first? I don't really like the Brawl menu music. :ohwell:

blazingIKE33

Smash Cadet
The "Cavern" song from Metal Gear Solid. I love it when that song is playing on Shadow Moses, gives it a kind of ominous feeling. Fits well for an intense 1v1, imo.

Edit: Kinda off topic and probably a simple answer, but does anyone know if/how you can change the menu music to something else without having to go to Sound Test every time first? I don't really like the Brawl menu music. :ohwell:
you can put more menu songs at the same time so it switches

ipreferpi

Smash Apprentice
Environmental Noises is probably the best song in brawl.

On a more serious note, I enjoy most of the Kirby and Mother/Earthbound music.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Whenever I go into My Music, there are a few songs I have to listen to:

Obstacle Course (Yoshi)

Butter Buildings and Dedede's Theme, especially Dedede's Theme (Kirby)

Emerald Hill (Sonic), though I actually wish there was also an orchestrated version (as in having both), just to see how they would have done it.

I usually switch back and forth btw the two Ground Themes (Mario), debating to myself which one I like better. I haven't decided yet.

Love Theme From Mother 3

Of course, every day I find a new song that I love that I had neglected before without listening to it (in favor of the old classics, big mistake, really). For example, just last week I listened to a song on Mario Bros stage that has a long Japanese name I can't hope to spell, that really caught my attention.

TBolt147

Smash Rookie
Final Destination, Opening Remix from SSBM, Giga Bowser, Open Your Heart, Sonic Boom, Live and Learn, Battlefield, Menu Remix from SSBM, Vs. Meta Ridley (My absolute favorite)
Pity 4 of those songs are on horrific stages. +_+

Top Bottom