• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite SNES Game

sheikah

Smash Ace
LEGEND OF ZELDA
A LINKTO THE PAST

(as long as i put these little words yall cant say i posted in all caps,nah nah
:) )

spaz519

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just won Super Metroid for the first time. That game rocks! It's the best SNES game by far. Was anybody else relieved by seeing that Big Metroid all blowed up? Brainwashed, my @$$.

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
1st-super mario rpg-the best game ever for all systems (then MKDD, followed by SSBM)
2nd-LoZ-link to the past (one of the best LoZ games ever. 1st-WW-required a little patience, 2nd-MM-too puzzleing, 3rd-TP-too easy)
3rd-kirby all star (or what ever it's called-loved that each ability had a moveset instead of one move)

EDIT-I don't have a emulator, by both my snes' just died recently...

Sandy

Smash Champion
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
EarthBound
Bomberman
California Games 2
Yoshi's Cookie
Super Mario World
Mario Kart
Duck Dodgers
Gradius III
Mario Paint

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I can't decide between the 2, so I'll say that both The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Mario RPG are my favorites.

The Bino

Smash Lord
wow 48 posts and i only saw one of the greatest games that really changed the way 2d platformers were played back in the day by this game

Super Metroid

I actually shocked with 48 posts i only saw this mentioned like 2x at the most... if you guys haven't played it i highly suggest playing it, since it tells you the story from Metroid and Metroid II right in the beginning

Skler

Smash Master
Secret of Mana, 3 player co-op, an extremely long (and challenging) game and a battle system better than most current RPGs!

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
SNES brings back so many great memories. Here are the games I think are the best SNES games. (in order)
1) DKC 2
2) Killer Instinct
3) Mario Kart
4) DKC
5) DKC 3
6) Mario Allstars

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
FF3