• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite SNES Game

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah Geno,Mario RPG kicks SERIOUS ***!Excuse my language but this game is SOOOO GOOD it's like the God of Games!!! :D I just LOOVVEE IT!!!What game has made me replay it about 7 times!Nothing is better!There's Shy Guys
Mallow,Geno,Magic,Storyline,LOTS of monsters,Replay Value,music,BOSSES,and of course the...GAME!!! :D :D :D ...(cough,hack.)I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS GAME!!! ;)

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: Shy Guy ]

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Hey, I thought one of the best games for SNES was Secret of Evermore. I was a little upset the programmers though didn't put enough into the game as far taking care of the glitches. I do have an NES emulator, but I am strongly against emulators though. The only reason I have an emulator is because my Nintendo(old NES)went kaput one day and I had to throw it out. It was beyond repair. I also only have the ROMS that I hold in my possesion at home. I am hoping to find one, but until them I have the emulator with only the games I own.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ooops :rolleyes: sorry Gideon I didn't see your'e question their but,(swallows hard)Emulators,please don't tell Nintendo but,yes I do own an SNES and I think it's the BEST system EVER :D !!!What system has the classic games you know THE BEST!Zelda:Link to the Past,Mario RPG,Mario World 1 and 2,Donkey Kong Country 1,2, and 3 and many more!I LOVE SNES :D :D :D !!!You can't beat the CLASSICS :D !!

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: Shy Guy ]

Capt_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
i still hold onto my snes , i got 5games , zelda ALTTP , Super metroid , mariokart , marioallstars and Street fighter 2 but that not good , i LVOED mario world 2 when i was a kid. cant find it anywheres though aswell as Mario world 1 nowhere to be seen either :( but aleast i still have some good games , plus i heard SMW was being re-released for GBA! WAHEY! hopefully SMW2 also. snes's rule. forever! long live the snes! in many years i may hire a group of people and we'll work to make snes games and bring it back to life! (hopefully there'll be no contract involved)

Capt_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
sorry to double post but...SOE was good! it was my first ever RPG (also only snes one) i never played anything like it! the only true RPG i played in my life , i loved the spells and the dog and all.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
The Dog was cool especially when he was a robot, he could deal some major damage. I like the GBA! It's more powerful than an SNES, but weaker than an N64 so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised, but happy to see SMW and SMW2 come out on GBA!

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
What kinda name is Giygas anyway(no offense by that)? From some kinda of game? I have never heard of a game with that name.

Metroid moo

Smash Rookie
i have to thank meowman for this cos if he had never told me ogf this game i probably wouldnt be here today
SUPER METROID
the game sucks yuo right in
the creepy mist at the start of the game, the small craturs scuting on the walls
then.... the world comes to life with wavers, space pirates and of course the deadly metroids, and who could forget the final battle? and esape scenes too.I cant wait till the game cube vers. even thought its not nintendos craftmanship going into it
Aslo GBA will rock the boat this year :D

FOX

Smash Journeyman
hey speaking of your screen name giygas are you the same giygas arbok that posts at www.pokemon.com
anyway my fav game would probably be umm im not sure this is the name of it but im pretty sure the games called.... OFFROAD

[ July 29, 2001: Message edited by: FOX ]

Yavarice

Dreadnought
BRoomer
Ooh! Ooh! Just started playing Chrono Trigger, and it feels like its going to challenge FFIII for top spot for me.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I'd have to say that Zelda III was definitely my favorite. It was also my #1 pic for my favorite games of all time (about 70 on the list). #2 was Mario RPG. (#3 was Diablo, but that has nothing to do with the SNES ...)

Yes, I do have an emulator. But the only games I get are Japanese ones that SHOULD have come to the US like the other Mystical Ninja games (which were all better then the first) and the other Super Bomberman games. I also got every DBZ game just for the heck of it ... (heh heh) :rolleyes:

MegaGamerDude

Smash Ace
i haven't played many SNES games but the one I like the most was killer insticnt 1&2 and all the street fighters I would list some but there are too many after the fourth one they made too many gold,XR etc. too many i lost their series.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Originally posted by Giygas:
<STRONG>Giygas is the main villian from the Super Nintendo Game Earthbound. You should play it sometime. Great game.</STRONG>
I wish I could, but I could never find a **** copy of that game for sell. *sniff* And it looks so fun to play.

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
#5--&gt; SMW
#4--&gt; SMW2: Yoshi's Island
#3--&gt; Bomberman 3 (it was only japanese but it rocked @$$)
#2--&gt; Super Mario RPG

the best SNES game EVER: Kirby Superstar!

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
SHY GUY'S TOP 5 FAVORITE SNES GAMES:
5.Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3
4.Link To The Past
3.Yoshi's Island
2.Kirby's Super Star
1.Mario RPG

Columbi185

Smash Journeyman
Definetely The legend of zelda: a link to the past because that is my vote for the best of all time. Others would have to be dkc, mario all stars with super mario world, and dkc2. The donkey kong series is great! :D

Smashman

Smash Champion
Portland, Connecticut, U.S.A., Earth, Milky Way Ga
Killer Instinct
DKC 1 and 2 (not 3)
Mario All Stars
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Super Mario RPG was good, I've gotten to Moleville, but PERSONALLY I prefer Paper Mario. It had challenge and humor, Super Mario RPG had the great classic feel.

[ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: Smashman ]

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
My very fav. Snes game would be Zelda: Link to the past. I have had so many memories with that game. Until....Sniff :( My sisters druggy boyfriend tripped on my snes system and ....And I sold all my games... And I was like not very far on said ....Like I was really sad cause I'm such a geek and I'm too lazy to run around playing sports. I was at the first diamond boss too! :mad: :mad: atleast I got a sega afterwards. It wasn't as good though.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
I used to own a SNES. I had over 20 games, Including FF II and FF III. I traded it all in for a 64, which I later traded in for a Dreamcast. SNES was my favorite system, sadly, I made a dumb choice. Oh well.

KoopaKing

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kyoto, The Legendary City of The Four Guardians an
I Still Own My SNES, and still play it! I Love it like a Child..My Favourite games for it, Are F-Zero, Battle Toads: BattleManiacs, BattleToads and Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team, Super Mario RPG, Killer Instinct (Classic!), The Superscope Games (Superscope6, and Yoshi's Safari), MarioKart, StarFox 2 (Import), StarFox (Classic!), Joe And Mac(One, and Two!)..And Kirby Superstar..That's about It.

master of kirby

Smash Rookie
Undoubtedly Final Fantasy III, for Americans, or VI, for the Japanese and those of us who bought FF Anthology for playstation, will always be the greatest role playing game and easily the best game for SNES. The story was impecable and the replay value higher than any other although FFVII comes in an extremely close second.

KoopaKing

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kyoto, The Legendary City of The Four Guardians an
FF Games always Seem Dry to me; Like they're so Close to reality, and add Fun Things and Hard things..But, It just seems so Cut and Dry, like you're not supposed to Expect things..But you Always seem to know what's coming. It's very much The same to me..The only one i Had Fun with was Mystic Quest..I own It, and it's the only one i'd Dare Buy.

Top Bottom