• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Pokeball Pokemon?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Kyogre hates me.

I don't know why, but every freaking time I fight anyone on with Pokeballs on, Kyogre comes out and kills me. Seriously, even in FFAs, it seems to home in on me. I don't know what its beef is, but it's not fun to have a legendary pokemon out to get you.

Bonsly and Weavile never fail me, though! :D

trev94

Smash Journeyman
i dont even know...... i think they did bad with the pokeom in this game

Ballin brian

Smash Rookie
i like the mom pokemon becuase u can ride her lol jk i would say meowth becausse he pisses you off when he keeps hitting you and its funny when my friend gets angry in brawl becuase he thinks hes the best

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
When messing around in Training, I got the computer in the sweetspot of 2 meowths, inside a gulpin.

Ow.

Illomatic

Smash Apprentice
i'll be honest i dont know half of them that come out =/, i know the whole first generation of pokemon and most of the 2nd
but i dont really know the new guys
but i do know Latios and Latias, so i say them cuz they own

Top Bottom