• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

favorite kirby move

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
No, Snake is the most badass character in the game. He has telekinesis, but is to badass to use it.

Look at utilt, ftilt, and his grenade AT.

Kirby comes in a close second though, with Ganon bringin' up the rear.
Ganon bringing up the rear?! Ganon is by far the most badass character in the game! To quote Swoops:

People may rip on Ganon's running and regular animations in general, but he has the most badass animations in Brawl, no one else can even compare.

Seriously...lifting them up by their face with just one of your hands and shooting dark flames down their throat? Kicking someone straight to the sternum and shattering it, stomping them in the head so their entire spine is crushed...checking them in the nuts with f-throw. Taking them into the abyss and crushing their head into the ground.

Ganon is awesome
Kirbycides. They cause your opponent to abandon all hope. Especially when you're up a stock.
They make my opponents fight even harder, but then again, the people I've been playing have fallen to them before, so that might be it.

crouch.

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

lol
They're Pac-Man noises! (especially if you're yellow Kirby.)

This post is quotalicious!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Up-B forever and ever. That move shows how epic Cutter Kirby, (or when Kirby uses Sword Beam like in the anime and the games), is. Of course Stone Kirby because I love seeing Lip's garbage block smash on some foe's. :D

Even a month ago, I still stick to the Final Cutter along with being a Rose Knight of the Fairy of the Flowers, (Lip if you guy's didn't know =P).

Pdiamond

Smash Apprentice
U-tilt, Hammer, F-smash, D-air(Combo into a grab), D-tilt...
Oh **** it I love all of his moveset.

daisho

Smash Lord
Nobody said Fthrow... he does a fricken super backflip and then leads straight into like 100,000 combos. Also the lack of utilt, that thing is insane for comboing.

Mr_Orion

Smash Apprentice
It's not really a move, but it is just as effective against mindgames...DOWN TAUNT!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Nobody said Fthrow... he does a fricken super backflip and then leads straight into like 100,000 combos.
Quite a few characters can escape those though, so watch out. Personally, I find Dthrow techchasing much more effective. It can rack up damage faster, and it messes with your opponent's head.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
No contest: utilt and dtilt!

Utilt can actually cancel out DDD's utilt, that alone makes it amaaazing. And dtilt, if following a jab, can lead to a satisfying combo finisher, being this an fsmash (which usually misses) or a chasing bair/fair! AMAZING!

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
Dthrow, uthrow, dair, bair, and aerial hammer. Its hard for me to decide which one is my fav, they all pwn.

Oh, I like nair too, just because its cute. ^_^

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why nobody said Inhale. Although I don't think Inhale is good for copying abilities, it IS very good for a combo starter. If your opponent is near the ledge, swallow him, and spit him out. Kirby has a VERY good edgeguarding game.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You know, every move Kirby has is awesome, though I am currently in love with Dthrow.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Up-grab lol. I lost a match in melee because I suicided during an up-grab (above the ceiling)

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
U-air, B-air, F-air, D-air, and N-air. They make up most of my game, so yeah. You can't force me to choose between them... Uair is a great combo move, B-air for kills/damage/knockback, F-air for combos/damage, D-air for approaches and meteors, and N-air for anti-air utility. Use them all and love them equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom