• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Favorite F-Zero game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2

Smash Lord
**EDIT - I'm going to keep a results running on the first post, which I'll keep updated. I made the thread before I was a premium member, and I can't go back and edit in a poll function (as far as I know). If a Mod wants to add a poll that's fine, otherwise I'll update manually. It doesn't seem worth it to make a new topic for this though.**

The board might be small, but F-Zero is big.

Just seeing which version people love the most. We have

F-Zero
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
F-Zero: GP Legend
F-Zero: Climax
F-Zero BS/2 (the Sateliteview game)

I'm considering the X expansion part of X.

RESULTS (as of 2/18/08 through post 7):

1.) GX - 5 votes
2.) X - 2 votes

SO yeah, my vote went to X.

Patinator

Smash Champion
GX. Seriously. Great graphics, lots of versatality, great music, but an intensely hard story mode...

...Of course, I haven't played other F-Zero games...

Marzy

Smash Cadet
Has to be F-Zero GX, but X is pretty good too. I've never really been keen on the GBA and SNES ones.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
F-Zero X, by a long way.

I really dont like the controls of GX and the way the machines fly, and the way the drift works.
But its true the graphics are much better.
I wish so much that they included the expansion in the virtual console.

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
You've forgotten F-Zero AX on your list, it's the Arcade version. I doubt anyone has actually played it, though- I've never seen it. Still, my favourite game in the series is GX.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
F-Zero X, by a long way.

I really dont like the controls of GX and the way the machines fly, and the way the drift works.
But its true the graphics are much better.
I wish so much that they included the expansion in the virtual console.
^ This

Very true words.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Wow. this is a tough desicion for me.

X had the music and artwork nailed...
But GX had the controls perfected...

I say F-Zero X for originality.

will.d

Smash Rookie
F-zero. I only got to play it a few times, but I love hearing the Mute City music on the masterpiece in Brawl. Anyway, i don't know why it's my favorite, probably cause I've only played F-zero, X, and GX. And I'm one of those people that like the originals of mostly everything.

chivesontheweb

Smash Cadet
GX is my current favorite but I still appreciate F-Zero X for it's unique style and awesome announcer. They are both great but I just like GX more. I still need to really play the SNES one through but I'm pretty sure I'd stick with my current fav.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
F-Zero GX. The game felt insanely fast, the course design was brilliant, the graphics were awesome (by gamecube standards), and the controls were very good. Everything about the game was awesome.

Spire

III
BRoomer
F-Zero GX. The game felt insanely fast, the course design was brilliant, the graphics were awesome (by gamecube standards), and the controls were very good. Everything about the game was awesome.
Couldn't have said it any better. This game is too good. F-Zero Wii must surpass it in order to achieve Godhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom