• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite car thread

chize

Smash Apprentice
i kinda agree, im sick of seeing all these ghetto modded civics going up and down my street

but those cars sell a lot for a reason, they have a reputation of being reliable

personally, i prefer toyota over honda because i went to the dealerships and actually compared cars

it can be annoying but thats why i bought a scion, they have the same toyota quality and they only made 1,600 of the one i bought

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
i kinda agree, im sick of seeing all these ghetto modded civics going up and down my street

but those cars sell a lot for a reason, they have a reputation of being reliable

personally, i prefer toyota over honda because i went to the dealerships and actually compared cars

it can be annoying but thats why i bought a scion, they have the same toyota quality and they only made 1,600 of the one i bought
i don't mind Scions and Lexus IS though. Toyota needs the Supra and its MR2. and Honda needs the NSX and an S2000 replacement. thats the only Toyota/Honda cars that i actually like. other than that, the rest of thier line-up is boring and lacking in sportiness/ or really underpowered engines. when it comes to Japanese cars though, i like Mitsubishi Lancer and Eclipse ( only those 2 ), Nissan/Infiniti, Subaru, and Suzuki. especially Nissan/Infiniti. :D
American cars, i like GM, some Fords, and very, very, few Chrylser's. mainly the R/T and SRT line.
German cars, i like BMW, Porsche, Audi TT and R8, some VW's,... the heck with it, i have a post of all my favorite car companies on this thread.

chize

Smash Apprentice
have you checked out the lexus ISF or LFA? they look like they could fill the gap that the supra left behind, im saying that because lexus is owned by toyota, i really miss my supra, its the first car i ever drove

the mr2 is really nice, they had clutchless manual transmissions and were semi-affordable 2-seaters

im not really impressed with the current s2000 either, my BMW Z3 would eat that thing, they should give it a v6 IMO

its true that toyota/honda are looking more like soccer mom car manufacturers but its because of the economy and people are trying to be more practical, its what the market demands, its unfortunate

im hoping toyota comes out with the FT-HS, its supposed to have around 400hp on a 3.5 V6

chize

Smash Apprentice
i think i saw one of those on a show in HDtheater, it was worth around 150,000

beautiful car

for muscle cars, i like the 69 gto judge

chize

Smash Apprentice
hahahaha ah yes

but with the loss of one car, i get two

one is the scion and the other is a bmw z3

but still..... so sad =c

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Probably a thread that I should definetely post hehehe

Favorite cars are only JDM yes ONLY JDM.

Toyota Supra RZ JZA80
Mazda RX-7 FC3S Savanna
Honda Integra Type -R DC2
Nissan 300ZX Z32 (very underrated JDM car :( )

chize

Smash Apprentice
Probably a thread that I should definetely post hehehe

Favorite cars are only JDM yes ONLY JDM.

Toyota Supra RZ JZA80
Mazda RX-7 FC3S Savanna
Honda Integra Type -R DC2
Nissan 300ZX Z32 (very underrated JDM car :( )
i think you have very good taste mate, although im not very partial to any kind of integra, i just dont like how they look

i like mostly 6 cylinder cars, preferably inline, especially the old bmw m's like the 3series and the z4

the supra, skyline, rx7, 300zx, and stealth/3000gt were all great competitors in the 90's

i love those cars, they are all beautiful but the supra take the crown for me

my ultimate car would be a 84 supra with a 2jz engine swap, ive seen it done

Ladybug

Smash Lord
69 Fastback Mustang.
69 GTO Judge.
69 Camero SS.
And a 71 Chevy Nova, only if it's got a 454 big block in it so it can haul. :D

I love American Muscle. Haha. And I like them black with a driver's side stripe in candy colour pink.

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
...the answer to both of those questions: Yes

69 Fastback Mustang.
69 GTO Judge.
69 Camero SS.
And a 71 Chevy Nova, only if it's got a 454 big block in it so it can haul. :D
Stamp of approval right here. I love a vintage car with some power under the hood. But that's not to say I would mind having a Pagini Zonda in my garage either : p

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
i think you have very good taste mate, although im not very partial to any kind of integra, i just dont like how they look

i like mostly 6 cylinder cars, preferably inline, especially the old bmw m's like the 3series and the z4

the supra, skyline, rx7, 300zx, and stealth/3000gt were all great competitors in the 90's

i love those cars, they are all beautiful but the supra take the crown for me

my ultimate car would be a 84 supra with a 2jz engine swap, ive seen it done
Sick dude
a JZA70 Supra w/ 2Jz engine is fast. Its going to rev up more than the current JZA70 Supra

Im thinking of getting a 97 300ZX Z32 and engine swapping it to a RB25DETT engine...once I get my permit and money :laugh:

Probably the only EDM car that I like would be the Lotus Elise. They are very nice in the exterior :)

Love Integra =)
A big fan of it for a while, the DC5 isnt too bad either =)

chize

Smash Apprentice
the supra i speak of is actually the one before jza70, the mkII

its the car i had before it blew up T_T

300zx is a good choice, i think it has a pretty good engine already, but the rb is just ridiculous

why are you going for the rb25 instead of the 26?

i just got the z3 inspected today so i got to drive it with the top down for the first time, it was so much fun

i saw someone put the LS1 engine in a z3, that is crazy

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
LS1 in a Z3?!?!? that would be a fast sucker. some people put Corvette engines in Civics. i personally think its stupid. Civics aren't meant to have massive amounts of torque and hp. it doesn't go together.
finally someone who agrees with me, and has anyone else realized how like EVERY civic has a spoiler

chize

Smash Apprentice
civics are great cars and all but i see them ALL TEH TIME

even my sister has a civic, which has a spoiler

i hate it when they put mufflers on them that make them sound like mopeds

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Audi,Ford and BMW are pretty much the best.

If I was to buy a car myself it would probably be a BMW M5.

Either that or a GT.

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
civics are great cars and all but i see them ALL TEH TIME

even my sister has a civic, which has a spoiler

i hate it when they put mufflers on them that make them sound like mopeds
is it stock or Ricer?
theres a ricey Mustang out side my house. the guy is trying to make it look like a GT Mustang. the wheels are at least 20" and look almost like American Torq Thrust wheels that you can purchase for a Mustang, but their overly chromed up. he than has an after market grill that covers the Mustang horse logo, and then those useless, after market vents between the B/C-pillars and the buttcliff (a buttcliff is just above the fender). and then, between the rear lights and the Mustang logo, he has fake carbon fiber part in that area.
i thought: " Why don't you spend the extra money and get the real Mustang GT, not pay a bunch of money on ricey, aftermarket parts. "

chize

Smash Apprentice
my sister's civic is stock

i also hate when car have fake/non-functional vents or hood scoops

but there are plenty of riced up civics in my town

my former neighbor had a crx with all sorts of mods

i didnt mind that car, i should have bought it

Top Bottom