• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia 2 - ENDGAME: And just let him ****ing die? - TOWN VICTORY

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'd like to revisit the circumstances of the Day Two lynch.

Now that I'm looking at it with a new perspective, things stand out to me. If we understand that the crux of Day 2 was me, Pokechu and partially Ura arguing that BOTH Bard and Uni are mafia, we know that the mafia are going to want Bard to be the one that's lynched. They cannot afford to let Uni be the one.

So the day begins. I had a case prepared against Uni and Bard. I suspected Uni more. I told a lot of people that, including Uni.

But before I can present it, Ura makes his case against Bard. If Uni and Bard are working together, it makes little difference, so I say, fine, let's push Bard today. I also knew that Uni had been given the dragon trait by Praline, so worst case scenario, I just kill Uni night two.

Right off the bat I know people are going to be suspicious of me because of Shiny. So one of the first things I post is a question to Golden.

And he replies

Okay. A bit frustratingly vague, but I understand playing your cards close to the chest at this juncture. I was hoping to be more definitively established as town so people trust my conclusions more, but I can work with this.

I state my case for Bard and Uni, Bard and I get in a fight, and I vote Bard. Golden then also votes Bard at this time, and signs off for the night.

Let's fast forward a moment to night 2. I ask Golden specifically which part of our conversation he checked. He specified he'd lie detected my entire role. Not just one sentence, like I'd expect. Four sentences, with several different possible true and false outcomes. Seems a might overpowered in this setup with several neutered roles, but okay, I'll buy it.

From that conversation:

Rewind back to day two. When Golden comes back the next morning...

"I may trust Vaan." He has my entire role confirmed as true and he may trust me? He's unsure about my decision to go against Bard, which, fair enough, I got heated. But he had also already cast his vote for him and never removed it. My judgment is based on emotion, enough to question it, but that's not enough to make him rethink his own vote?

Why even say this if you agree we should vote out Bardul, if not to weaken my position in the town?

In fact, I was the only person on the Bard train to ever unvote Bard. After people (rightfully) called me out for being a prick, I said fine, I wanted Unikorn in the first place anyway, and switched my vote. But nobody else did. My argument for Bard v. Uni makes enough sense for Golden to vote for Bard, but when people suggest I'm just biased against Bard and I unvote and attempt to move the train on to Uni, one of the very people who doesn't like the way I presented my case keeps his vote on Bard?

In fact, Golden came back later on and gave us another reason to suspect Bard, the fact that he was an Avenger. That's the very reason I switched my vote back.

So why would Golden make a point to question my judgment about Bard, only to keep his own vote on Bard and not join me in voting Uni instead?

Because Bard was town almost about to get mis-lynched, and Uni was mafia.
Solid argument
But one sided. It's all against golden.

Where's the oppo or whoever it was argument

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Solid argument
But one sided. It's all against golden.

Where's the oppo or whoever it was argument
I don't have much of one. He's been too quiet.

But between the two of them, it was Golden who suggested the tied vote which can only result in a mislynch.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We kill him Mafia gains a voting majority. I don't see why this is so hard to grasp.
What part of "I have a plan" is hard to grasp? I'll tell you tonight. Just trust me.
Eh I’ll do it next day phase if I’m still alive, which frankly I think is like 25% chance of being likely.
Golden, me, or Maven will die if he isn't voted for now. We know he's hostile. Townies don't poison townies. End him now, and trust me.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
What part of "I have a plan" is hard to grasp? I'll tell you tonight. Just trust me.
Golden, me, or Maven will die if he isn't voted for now. We know he's hostile. Townies don't poison townies. End him now, and trust me.
That's a very silly argument.

If I posion a townie bad guess. Besides...I did not cos babe died anyway.

I literally shot who the mafia was shooting.

That makes ZERO sense.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
He said it takes two nights for the poison to kill anyone. He has to poison you, and then it kills you the next night phase. And that holds up when you look at Cori's role. She's poison resistant and takes double for it to kill. The poison can't kill instantly, because then praline would never get a chance to cure it, and double of zero is still zero.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Opo, you can prove you're not the double voter RIGHT NOW.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
White, pleas vote Golden.

Opo, please vote Golden.

If you're the double voter, phase ends. If you're not, Golden is.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think ura vaan praline are defo townies.

It's between maven and golden I guess.

It's also kinda ummm what's the word like useful for mafia that I could not have been proven town. So perhaps golden lied.

But oppos behaviour made him.go back to C tier suspect after being removed from it when I found out he was the doctor.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I also have a plan that will really screw over Mafia big time tonight.

You'll know come the Night phase.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Th
I could have only killed Uni last night and I second guessed myself. I regret it.
That's awfully convienet too. Yay found that word.

Part of me tells me you saved uni to die today as a means of bussing.

I see the alternative to everything and it makes me paranoid.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
White, pleas vote Golden.

Opo, please vote Golden.

If you're the double voter, phase ends. If you're not, Golden is.
If it'll get you to stop hounding me...
Unvote

Vote: Golden

I'm unvoting if the phase doesn't end.

D

Deleted member

You know, I really don't give a **** about the bandwagon on me now, but I have to address one thing.

"I may trust Vaan." He has my entire role confirmed as true and he may trust me? He's unsure about my decision to go against Bard, which, fair enough, I got heated. But he had also already cast his vote for him and never removed it. My judgment is based on emotion, enough to question it, but that's not enough to make him rethink his own vote?
...do you not have ANY grasp of the English language, Vaan?

Whenever someone says "I may X, but Y", when has that EVER ****ing meant "I am unsure about X"?
It's basically saying "Despite the fact I X, Y."

FFS.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My plan is to let Ura decide who I shoot as promised so guess I'm part of his plan.
Well it's not exactly my plan but sit tight and you'll find out in due time. :)

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I just don’t get why he has poison when my role is to make people immune to it...
Because anyone targeting Bardul would have been poisoned.

Me shooting would give posion.

Me getting recharged could give another poison.

You and the poison resistances exist to balance this out. For this reason you are probs town. Hence why I thought Cori was the mafia anti posion being a weaker version of you in a eay but Cori was town thankfully.

Honestly I thought you Praline was the doc until Oppo was revealed because ....why exactly lmao. That's so dumb.
Then vote for him. Best case scenario he's third party. Either way he's a threat.
Reading this again...

Vote:Oppo

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I also need to ask who we think is confirmed townie, mostly townie, and Mafia suspects.

This info will be very valuable to me in doing what I do.

Top Bottom