• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia 2 - ENDGAME: And just let him ****ing die? - TOWN VICTORY

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Nabe told me he was targeting Maven because I felt Maven was probably Town. So he thinks Maven and I might be scummates. Then changed his decision behind his back because he didn't trust me enough, I suppose.

However, I explicitly told him that I felt vaanrose was scum based on conversations of the night, which can be verified by two other people.

good luck fam
boo to scum

Get in the Game Over PM and then laugh at yourself, you goose.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah Nabe said you told Pokechu that he had a "large role".

So really the only one who could have gotten that word to Mafia is either you or Pokechu.
There are two options.

The one Nabe foolishly presented, which was that myself or Pokechu could have leaked it, OR.

Mafia chose to kill Nabe because they think he is a player that shouldn't be left alive for other reasons.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
However, I explicitly told him that I felt vaanrose was scum based on conversations of the night, which can be verified by two other people.
You and I didn't even talk. Anything you have to go on is hearsay.

My Fingers are solidly on BarDulL and Unicorn.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
There are two options.

The one Nabe foolishly presented, which was that myself or Pokechu could have leaked it, OR.

Mafia chose to kill Nabe because they think he is a player that shouldn't be left alive for other reasons.
I don't see how Mafia could see Nabe as a threat without them getting the info of his role.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Last night several people told me they were archers, for whatever it's worth. Considering the class variety in Fate (from my limited knowledge of it) I just felt it was worth mentioning.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Last night several people told me they were archers, for whatever it's worth. Considering the class variety in Fate (from my limited knowledge of it) I just felt it was worth mentioning.
The archer class is really full of archers.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't see how Mafia could see Nabe as a threat without them getting the info of his role.
That's a mystery we're going to have to find out.

I'll be frank: Nabe made it very clear that I was the only one who knew his role when we talked about it. Of course suspicion would naturally fall on me if he died.

From my point of view, there are two options:

1. Pokechu told a mafioso that Nabe made a "big claim" as I had inferred to Pokechu.
2. Nabe got really unlucky. He was killed because the Mafia feel he is a player that would be able to influence the game in a manner that is not befitting of their approach.
3. Maybe somehow there was a leak of my conversation with Nabe? It sounds like a bizarre role to have though, I mean that would have to include multiple PMs that a moderator would need to post in a separate PM.

I think it's #2. We're going to have to dig deeper. It's a REALLY unfortunate situation and I wish Nabe hadn't messaged that to you and Pokechu.

vaanrose vaanrose Your suspicion is ill-founded and based on...zilch. I feel fairly confident that your slot will be addressed today heavily, so let's wait for the cavalry to arrive.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's a mystery we're going to have to find out.

I'll be frank: Nabe made it very clear that I was the only one who knew his role when we talked about it. Of course suspicion would naturally fall on me if he died.

From my point of view, there are two options:

1. Pokechu told a mafioso that Nabe made a "big claim" as I had inferred to Pokechu.
2. Nabe got really unlucky. He was killed because the Mafia feel he is a player that would be able to influence the game in a manner that is not befitting of their approach.
3. Maybe somehow there was a leak of my conversation with Nabe? It sounds like a bizarre role to have though, I mean that would have to include multiple PMs that a moderator would need to post in a separate PM.

I think it's #2. We're going to have to dig deeper. It's a REALLY unfortunate situation and I wish Nabe hadn't messaged that to you and Pokechu.

vaanrose vaanrose Your suspicion is ill-founded and based on...zilch. I feel fairly confident that your slot will be addressed today heavily, so let's wait for the cavalry to arrive.
1) This is actually a valid theory. I'm also suspicious of Pokechu now.

2) I don't buy the "Nabe got unlucky theory". I mean sure he's a well known Mafia player but he wouldn't be the first target like that right off the bat without Mafia catching wind of his role. It's a very unlikely scenario that has little to no chance of happening. And I doubt Nabe would go out of his way to point all this out unless he felt he absolutely had to.

3) I never heard of any ability of that nature ever existing.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
1) This is actually a valid theory. I'm also suspicious of Pokechu now.

2) I don't buy the "Nabe got unlucky theory". I mean sure he's a well known Mafia player but he wouldn't be the first target like that right off the bat without Mafia catching wind of his role. It's a very unlikely scenario that has little to no chance of happening. And I doubt Nabe would go out of his way to point all this out unless he felt he absolutely had to.

3) I never heard of any ability of that nature ever existing.
If Pokechu is actually scum, I think this really sucks because Pokechu was clearly off on D1 but your claim corroborated theirs very well. We'll need to hear more from Pokechu Pokechu regarding very pertinent information that might clear things up. Otherwise, I would never have mentioned the potency of Nabe's role to Pokechu in the first place.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If pokechu is mafia I guess this is him trying to pay me back for using him in the dbz mafia. lol

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I want everyone to take note that BarDulL is continuing to ask Pokechu for his results without first offering his own.

Chu and Bard had a plan last night, and Bard needs to make sure Chu kept up his side of the deal before he can claim.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The role Bar told me sounded more like a third party than a mafia if that’s anything.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I want everyone to take note that BarDulL is continuing to ask Pokechu for his results without first offering his own.

Chu and Bard had a plan last night, and Bard needs to make sure Chu kept up his side of the deal before he can claim.
I want everyone t take note that VAAN IS IRRELEVANT AND NEEDS TO BE QUIET while we wait for Pokechu to make their big post which they promised to make.

Thank you, good lad. You are a splendid example of a good samaritan. :^)

The role Bar told me sounded more like a third party than a mafia if that’s anything.
No Indy FUD, please. My role is genuine.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I want everyone t take note that VAAN IS IRRELEVANT AND NEEDS TO BE QUIET while we wait for Pokechu to make their big post which they promised to make.

Thank you, good lad. You are a splendid example of a good samaritan. :^)

No Indy FUD, please. My role is genuine.
Third party doesn’t always mean your role in mario mafia or mine in villains mafia.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Third party doesn’t always mean your role in mario mafia or mine in villains mafia.
What is a third party if not an independent?

I am Town, not a 3rd party or mafia!

I'm posting too much and I'm going to leave the thread. @_@

Final notes:

1. My role is genuine, I told over half the roster.
2. Anyone trying to get me killed is scum.
3. Potatos.
4. Nabe got really unlucky and died. I don't know how. Either Pokechu is scum which I think is unlikely, or he got unlucky and was killed by mafia.
5. Vaan is very likely to be scum.

Toodle doodles.

Pokechu Pokechu make your post please.

G'night folks, it has been a blast.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
vaanrose vaanrose why did you claim to Maven89 Maven89 that you did not think ShinyLegendary was scum yet you let the lynch go through without a hitch?
Cause that was exactly the plan. Note that I never cast a vote myself. Hell, I never even suggested he was actually mafia. It was all just pointing out weird things he was doing.

Weird things that the NZone players should've seen right away as being completely in-character. And yet they all jumped right on his lynch. And if I know anything from time as mafia, it's that day one, the mafia are looking for any excuse to start getting a voting history will still having plausible deniability.

But Uni? Uni went one step further. He offered his own input on why Shiny was worthy of a vote. And his input directly contradicted everything I was saying. It was evidence what I was saying was wrong and yet he used it as justification for the vote. I was suggesting Shiny was faking not reading the thread. Then Uni came out and pointed out that Shiny had not given his characteristic mass-liking of posts that he always does when reading a thread.

So, yeah, Uni took the bait and then some.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh wait you posted something important.

vaanrose vaanrose but then why didn't you try to stop the lynch before deadline, or try to swap the vote to Unikorn? You didn't ask for a claim either. You just let it ride until Shiny died.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Oh wait you posted something important.

vaanrose vaanrose but then why didn't you try to stop the lynch before deadline, or try to swap the vote to Unikorn? You didn't ask for a claim either. You just let it ride until Shiny died.
Imo, you gain more info off a flip and knowing 100% he's town. This is where NZone and DGames are going to differ. Maven was the only person I talked to the whole night (and I told several people this plan) that pointed out I shouldn't have let it go all the way.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Opo also joined the train in like the last fifteen minutes. You gotta see it through to see who all hops on.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't understand why you would push a slot you felt was completely in-character, then let it die for 100% confirmation. You claimed to have felt Shiny wasn't scum and yet did absolutely nothing to stop it. I mean, there was a pretty long period of time where nothing was happening, you didn't ask for a claim. Zilch!

Then, you list me as your prime suspect alongside Unikorn? I had nothing to do with the Shiny lynch; I was out working and on break when I asked if Shiny had claimed yet. At least I did my part and tried to get a claim out, everyone else that was on that wagon just sat on him.

You feel eagerly opportunistic to vote for my slot, but why?

It doesn't add up or make much sense. I don't understand the underlying Town sentiments. Why not voice suspicion of Opo and Unicorn right from the start since they were the ones you seem to suspect on the shiny wagon?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I don't understand why you would push a slot you felt was completely in-character, then let it die for 100% confirmation. You claimed to have felt Shiny wasn't scum and yet did absolutely nothing to stop it. I mean, there was a pretty long period of time where nothing was happening, you didn't ask for a claim. Zilch!

Then, you list me as your prime suspect alongside Unikorn? I had nothing to do with the Shiny lynch; I was out working and on break when I asked if Shiny had claimed yet. At least I did my part and tried to get a claim out, everyone else that was on that wagon just sat on him.

You feel eagerly opportunistic to vote for my slot, but why?

It doesn't add up or make much sense. I don't understand the underlying Town sentiments. Why not voice suspicion of Opo and Unicorn right from the start since they were the ones you seem to suspect on the shiny wagon?
I haven't voted for you either, yet, I'll point that out first.

Uni told me you and him were going to prove each other's roles. I'm suspicious of Uni, therefore, I'm suspicious of you. Also, I'll point out that Uni told me your role, too. He wasted no time revealing what you can do, so your hesitance to follow through with this plan and prove how or why Uni is town only adds to my suspicions.

And that's before we even get into the fact that you're the only one who knew Nabe's role.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yall this post turning out to be real long. . . . not sure yall would want to read this anyways

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I haven't voted for you either, yet, I'll point that out first.

Uni told me you and him were going to prove each other's roles. I'm suspicious of Uni, therefore, I'm suspicious of you. Also, I'll point out that Uni told me your role, too. He wasted no time revealing what you can do, so your hesitance to follow through with this plan and prove how or why Uni is town only adds to my suspicions.

And that's before we even get into the fact that you're the only one who knew Nabe's role.
Oh, you mean that thing? That had nothing to do with Pokechu, though.

I received nothing from The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , unfortunately. So either Unikorn was redirected, or blocked, or never targeted me. Or the hosts messed up, but hopefully that isn't the case.

Incidentally, the only person who knew this was going to happen outside of Nabe is Pokechu, yourself, and Unikorn. At least, that's what appears to be the case.

The reason why Pokechu knew was because you suggested to Pokechu that they should redirect Unikorn. I had to tell Pokechu not to do this because that way Unikorn could confirm themselves to me without a hitch.

So, in short, this is all a very bizarre phenomenon, and now I am squarely looking at a very suspicious moogle as well as yourself.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Persons*

My grammar/thought processing is so cluttered and jumbled whenever I post and notice I made a mistake.

Gonna start typing my posts in word from now on, I guess. :awesome:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
BARD/STOOPID TEARDOWN WALL, PAGE 3 OF 3

Pokechu stepping up to the case, huh? Well, he must have something big to say. Poor little dude hardly even makes anything other than a joke. That's all he is. A JOKE.

Well, yes. I do have rather large things to provide.

Hold onto your socks. I have two options; a TL;DR, or a whole essay.
TL;DR: Stoopid targeted vaanrose and NOT Barney, despite the two having a plan to prove each other's roles by having Stoopid target Barney (a player who has had VERY shady behavior). More specifically, vaanrose is a player who caught Stoopid in a trap. Stoopid refused to tell vaanrose any details of his role, yet felt the need to target him with it. Because vaanrose had no knowledge of this role, we can only assume it was not a beneficial role, especially because it was used on a person who had beef with the user, and vice versa.

And why use a role on a person who has beef with you at all? A person who is convinced you're mafia? A person who flat out told you the whole town thinks you're suspicious. Why use a role on THEM when you have the opportunity to prove your role AND someone else's?

Surely, the only role you would use? Would be a kill.
I say this...

Because. . . .

I AM THE TOWN WATCHER. AND I TARGETED VAAN!

Although my watch was one-shot. Hooray!!!! Give it up for underpowered roles!!!! maaaan how come i get a one shot watch but we got a fullshot jailer lol

Anyways. Back on topic.

So.

*smacks lips*

I targeted vaanrose. Y'see? And I got back. Just some punk.

The Stoopid Unikorn

but naturally, I mean. That alone shouldn't tell you anything. But one thing I found a lil' strange? One thing grinding my gears, shaving my sheep, and tickling my pickling?

Stoopid shouldn't have targeted Vaan.

Because BarDulL himself. Implied that he (Stoopid) would be targeting him. Even so bent out on it to the point where, he tells me

THE TOWN REDIRECTOR also one shot
after I tell him I'm redirecting Stoopid to himself
BarDulL said:
Don't redirect Uni to himself. Uni says he will be targeting me with an ability which I will then use on Uni on N2.
BarDulL said:
Please don't redirect himmmmmmm D: if I can verify his role that would be awesome and will be very beneficial to us.
Whoah there buddy. OK, fine. I guess I won't redirect him.

I get a little curious. I ask Stoopid himself, I tell him my roles and ask
Pokechu said:
would I mess up your ability by [redirecting you?]
I get a little bit of juice.
The Stoopid Unikorn said:
It’s a harmless ability.

Worst case scenario, I can’t prove my role on the next day.
So, from this, you can infer, that Stoopid was relying on this plan with BarDulL, because he (Stoopid) stated he couldn't prove his role if he was redirected, and Barney himself said the same thing.

Strange though. Why change your target, if you have the chance to prove your role already?

After getting that information from The Stoopid Unikorn, I go for the big shot. Since he knows my role, I ask
Pokechu said:
i know this is a longshot and i dont expect you to tell me

but could i ask what your ability is LOL
and I get in response
The Stoopid Unikorn said:
I'll share it after I can prove it. Like I did in Mario Mafia.
So obviously Stoopid is banking on proving his ability; because otherwise, he'd just be clammed up for the whole game, the town wouldn't trust him, and he'd surely get lynched.

So why change your target to vaanrose?

This is extra strange, too, when you consider...

vaanrose and Stoopid had beef. Meat. Ham.

I conversed with vaan. And vaan told me the following things:

• vaanrose stated that he (vaan) bluntly stated to Uni that he was a prime suspect for many townies.
    • This is backed up by Nabe, who presented many townies a "Shoot, Doc, Block, Cop" game where you assign each of those four abilities to a townie; shoot the most suspicious, protect the least suspicious, etc.
      • HBC | Nabe said:
        Also, multiple people have told me they would shoot Stoopid. What am I not seeing there?
  • vaanrose revealed to Uni that his push on Shiny was not genuine. He used flimsy reasoning expecting it to get shot down, and he took note of who hopped on the wagon.
    • vaanrose said:
      Alright, well all I'm really going to say then is tomorrow I'll be pushing Uni. Literally the first thing he sent to me was an explanation for his vote on Shiny, trying to get on my good side because we both voted for him. When I told him I never voted for Shiny, he clammed up right away. He's since failed to share any role details and has now been ignoring my messages.
  • After the reveal that the push was not genuine, Uni flopped.
    • vaanrose said:
      Uni's scrambling. He's active on-site but won't reply to me.
So, with this in mind. Let's recap.

1. For those who are unaware, I am a one-shot watcher/redirector.
2. Unikorn was going to target Barney to prove his role, but switched to vaanrose.
3. vaanrose and Unikorn had beef.
4. vaanrose revealed that his push for a lynch on Shiny wasn't genuine, and Uni squirmed.​

So. With this in mind. We have two big questions. Bigley.

1. Why would The Stoopid Unikorn switch his target from Barney, when both knew that it could prove his role?

2. Why would The Stoopid Unikorn target vaanrose?

I have answers. Or, well. Before y'all get red in the face. Theories. Because mafia is all about risks.

The answer for #1 may shock you. But.

1. Why would The Stoopid Unikorn switch his target from Barney, when both knew that it could prove his role?

ANSWER: The Stoopid Unikorn and BarDulL are mafia buddies. Chummy scummies.

I say this, because BarDulL's claim? Nonono. Let's take a few steps back. Honestly? Just a word back..

BarDulL. That's all we need, honestly. Because man. Look at his behavior. Not townie at all.

Let's rewind time a little bit. You guys remember when Nabe countered and crushed a wagon Barney was trying to lead on Nabe? This was Barney's first response.
@#HBC | Nabe your post is filled with a lot of exaggeration and slander, and blows things out of proportion. I really don't think we're butting heads as TvT. I'm going to let others commentate on it.

Not trying to come off as a jerk with the short response, but I'm not in the mood to interact with you when you're saying things like "bard is a crazed lion vomiting text at me and is abhorrently disgusting." This just comes off as a really bad OMGUS.
OK. That's understandable. Nabe came off strong.

Let's see Barney's second response, though.

Yeah, I'm definitely not going to trade walls with you, Nabe. I could tear it down, but I'm not interested in replicating EE vs. J, and it's a bit emotionally draining.

A bit of an odd response for a "crazed lion," wouldn't you say?

I'll let others commentate on it.
Don't you guys see?

Barney took the time out of his day to lead a wagon on Nabe. And when Nabe hits back, Barney doesn't even try to defend his own wagon. He states "yeah i could counter you! but i dont want to"

which, of course, isn't acceptable by any means. Barney's whole response to Nabe's very valid points is "i don't feel like it". But you apparently felt like starting the conflict in the first place? Huh.

And Barney still has this self-centered mindset. It is still present today. He's shunning out anyone who doesn't agree with him.
VAAN IS IRRELEVANT AND NEEDS TO BE QUIET
Uh..... aren't day phases supposed to be for all players to throw in their $0.02 about what's currently happening? You said it yourself in Day 1.
Alright, I’ll just be transparent with my thoughts: Nabe knows that, in order for us to have a successful night phase, there is merit in us having discussion during the day. How are we supposed to generate trust for the night phase without actions to look at from the day?
So why is vaanrose irrelevant? And why in all caps, too? After you became upset Nabe wasn't very polite with his wording, you state in all caps that a player is "irrelevant" and "needs to be quiet"? Sounds like someone struck a cord, to me.
1. My role is genuine, I told over half the roster.
Ohhh. So because you tell some people your role, your role HAS to be legit? It can't just be... what's it called... a fakeclaim? :confused:
2. Anyone trying to get me killed is scum.
Oh. Okay. So the game goes, if anyone thinks you're suspicious, it's THEM that's the problem, and not you? OK.

and
Ohh, okay. So you think vaanrose is sketchy? Well, that might have explained your actions.
You and I didn't even talk. Anything you have to go on is hearsay.

My Fingers are solidly on BarDulL and Unicorn.
Until vaanrose came in and said that he literally hasn't even spoken to you.

Your response, BarDulL?
Your suspicion is ill-founded and based on...zilch. I feel fairly confident that your slot will be addressed today heavily, so let's wait for the cavalry to arrive.
A literal threat.

Now, what is your role, exactly...?

From my PM with you...
BarDulL said:
I am a mimic that can reflect any ability used against me on the following night.
Oh, neato! Nice. So, this explains why Stoopid could prove his role!

Also from my PM with Barney...

BarDulL said:
Do you know who the doctor is?
That doesn't explain why you're so eager to find the doctor, though...I mean, yeah. You said you could reflect their protection at them. But you haven't even confirmed your role yet.

So. Let's recap the Barney saga. Relatively short season, here. Just three main points.

1. Barney led a lynch against Nabe, who countered essentially everything Barney had to say about the slot. Barney's response?:"i dont feel like it"
2. When pointed out as scum, Barney's feelings get hurt.
3. Barney is a mimic who was interested in finding out who the doctor was. Guess who died tonight? The jailer. :)

SO, what does this have to do with Stoopid? Everything.

Because Stoopid wouldn't need a reason to keep his target on Barney if they were scummates. If people believed Barney's claim, like he is hoping they are ("i told my role to half the game!!!!"), then Barney could easily pass Stoopid off, while proving his own mimicing; "oh, I got his ability back, he's townie!"

Barney is wishing for the town to buy his own ability, and by extension, Stoopid's, and by further extension, their alignments as Town. This is why Stoopid DID NOT target Barney; he wouldn't need to prove his ability if he and Barney are both scum and Barney can give him a free pass once people believe his mimicing

Now, time for the second question.

2. Why would The Stoopid Unikorn target vaanrose?

ANSWER: This will shock you!

Stoopid is scum, and targeted vaanrose WITH A KILL.

This goes hand in hand with how Nabe targeted vaanrose, and Nabe is our jailer.

If Stoopid wasn't scum, why else would he target vaanrose, someone who played a trick on him by making him vote for Shiny, and the same someone who flat out told him that the whole town was suspicious of him? Certainly Unikorn wouldn't target vaan with a doctor protection. What benefit would Unikorn have, to target the one person he is suspicious of, when he had the opportunity to prove his own role?

ESPECIALLY when Unikorn wouldn't tell vaanrose any details of his role. Unikorn targeted vaanrose with a role he refused to share with him.

Now, when we sum up everything...

We get this.

BarDulL pushed for a Nabe lynch; after being countered, he did not try to continue it at all. (odd behavior) During the night, BarDulL had plans to have Stoopid target him, and prove each other's role. (teaming up with a suspect) Barney also had plans to find out who power roles were. (odd behavior)

Stoopid, judging from various quotes in this post, and vaan's most recent post in this thread
Was 100% a part of this plan. This was an agreed plan, obviously. (teaming up with a suspect/mafioso plan)

However, my watching revealed that Stoopid did not target Barney. (bingo?) Stoopid targeted vaanrose, and the two are butting heads with each other.

Why would Stoopid target vaanrose, when he had plans with BarDulL to prove each other's roles? (odd behavior)

Because Stoopid wouldn't need to prove his own role if he is a part of the mafia with BarDulL. The latter's mimicing, should he get the town to believe it (mafioso plan), would allow him to say "I got Stoopid's ability back!", regardless of if he truly is a mimic or not, and the town would fall for this guise.

From this write-up, of BarDulL's and The Stoopid Unikorn's suspicious, inconsistent behavior, we can only assume that the two are NOT townies. We can only assume that the two ARE malicious.

And we can only assume that the two ARE mafia.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
maaan i apologize if some of that doesn't make sense

my focus is usually bad this late (as of this post it's nearing 1 AM for me)

and IDK maybe I lost it when I made this wall of text....

but idk. sorry if i hurt any feelings. :^(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lol that one post almost took me two hours

that's kinda pathetic.... idk about you but i think that's kinda sad :'(((((((

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lol that one post almost took me two hours

that's kinda pathetic.... idk about you but i think that's kinda sad :'(((((((
i didn't mean this in response to bard, i just meant this in response to my own post

sorry if it seemed like i said that to bard

D

Deleted member

Christ.
Can someone give me the tr;dr version of what the **** is going on?

Top Bottom