• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fatality 1.5 Team And 1v1 Combo Video

5yphon

Smash Cadet
not a bad video the 2v2 combos were great but i didn't like how u guys wasted time stating the characters names when i could have realized that myself.

Rocky18

Smash Apprentice
not a bad video the 2v2 combos were great but i didn't like how u guys wasted time stating the characters names when i could have realized that myself.
lol at least it is a bit more organised right??

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Lmao at the team combos, I loved every second of them. The singles were a bit lackluster, but kudos for the use of Mortal Kombat music... miss that game...

Cerozero

Smash Apprentice
That disclaimer should have warned viewers that your opponents were incapable of DI, air dodging and attacking in defense and much less any combination of those three.

Those team combos looked terribly wooden and there was no effort on your opponents part to break your grab.

Rocky18

Smash Apprentice
That disclaimer should have warned viewers that your opponents were incapable of DI, air dodging and attacking in defense and much less any combination of those three.

Those team combos looked terribly wooden and there was no effort on your opponents part to break your grab.
First of all NOTHING was fake and the opponents was the people u saw on 1v1 combo and all of them could defenetely di,air dodge and do all the other techs.U cant stop ddd chain grab so easily.Because u cant do the combos it doesnt mean they performed in noobs.Believe me all the opponents are very good players and much better than u.Better dont post anything instead of posting stupid posts

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
The 2v2 section was definitely the star. I'd hate to play your team.
The Link section was the best out of the 1v1s.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Very nice combo vid. Out of the two v twos, one combo stood out. The Olimar smash to Ganoncide had me laughing. It was the perfect mix of brutality and epic win.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Good vid. I only wish the CF section was a little better. I dont blame you for only having a few clips of him since he kinda sucks balls now... Oh well.

I enjoyed the vid. Luigi for top tier!

Rocky18

Smash Apprentice
Thanx for ur commens.Btw if anyone wants to play my team just pm me.i am also thinking of organising a 2v2 tourney.

Rocky18

Smash Apprentice
Your team sucks lame combos, me and my friend would ram u. were coming for that head...LEts do it dont **** out.

I hate when people think they are the best and say that nobody can beat them.If u live in eu in a place near cyprus we will beat u online

DESTROEAH

Smash Rookie
I hate when people think they are the best and say that nobody can beat them.If u live in eu in a place near cyprus we will beat u online
I agree when people do like that they defenetely suck.I am sure it will be peace of cake to beat thease n00bs

Rocky18

Smash Apprentice
i am making a team combo vid but although i made some new team combos i have no more ideas so if anyone has any idea for a team combo post here :XD

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace

DDD's chaingrab? New to smash are you?

Top Bottom