• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 Regional South Crew - Brawl Edition.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I have no idea what any of that DBZ stuff means, but yeah man, right on!
I also decided to unquit yesterday, lolz.
and, I don't have anything else to do during the day but to talk to cool people and troll idiots, so here I am :3

WHOO!

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I did, then I picked up Zelda on a whim, and ended up enjoying playing her more than Peach.
Now my Peach is absolutely awful xD But I do have a sick-*** Zelda.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I did, then I picked up Zelda on a whim, and ended up enjoying playing her more than Peach.
Now my Peach is absolutely awful xD But I do have a sick-*** Zelda.
huzzah! ginger unquit!

and zelda herself is pretty beast mode. i pesonally have a hard time fighting them with diddy

Life After Death

Smash Champion
let me put it this way. in fl all you really need is afro he is the only pro getting 1st place. the rest are just average players that are really exp. the people that can give fro hard time in the future will most likely be colbol queen and emilio. the rest are w/e. fro is the only one that adapts in matches only.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
In addition to all the stuff I said, I hail from Alabama, for future reference. I know it says it on my posts, but it doesn't on the front page of the thread.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lee is going?

**** yeah. Listing you as a potiential starter. Is cyphus going?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Won't lose to Olimar?

You must play me and IceKid.. we're the best Olimars in FL...

I have 0 problems with IC's. I 2-0'd uberice (he can do the grab ****).

Also : Why doesn't TX have their own crew?
Haha. I don't even need to CG to beat Olimar. IC's **** olimar because thier desynching makes it so that Olimar can almost never get a hit in.

$20 MM? You will see :). Just to warn you though...most people say I am the best IC player period. So no johns :).

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
i think if wario main is to be included reflex and i should have some kind of duel to sort out who would be the better player in crews...g-money is most certainly an amazing mk but i feel his wario is only sub par(thats why u dropped him)

if ppl wanna hate cause i dont always place well at major fl tournies they can but ppl like rx/xyz can back me up when i say that i am a legit a$$ wario..

also just to spam it i did give danny(c.doc) his only loss at the first gigs besides rx, so booyakasha

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
haha is there going to be some kind of reflex/abe ditto mm???
CAUSE ABE MIGHT BE DOWN PLAYAAAAA
Only if you want it (and if I can afford it, XD). I'm just as okay with money matches as I am with friendlies; I don't prefer either.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
friendlies is cool too i just throw out the word mm when im drunk lol...

reflex i really am curious to see ur wario ive nvr lost the ditto and i hear good things about u so im excited

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
no hylian, i really doubt cyphus will be able to make it. me and about 10 others will be attending though. including the famous john wu.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Abe, you lost to Rx- and then vericz at the first Gigs. You didn't beat anyone in singles. I hope you're talking about pools, which doesn't matter as much anyways (and wasn't a set)... You really haven't proven yourself at any tournament, but you're still a cool guy.

As far as you never losing in a Wario ditto... Who else even plays Wario in FL? We've never played, so I'd be down for a small MM. $5?

I feel the final lineup for this crew is going to be very interesting... :009: BLASTOISE

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
hi let me on the team
i play diddy and i lose to metaknights, kirby's, pikachus, warios, zeldas, dedede's and marths. other than that i have no bad matchups watsoevaz
plus i can glide toss real good.

[/sarcasm]
[/notevengoingtoFAST1]

Im in this thread to throw support behind desu and reflex, i've played both and they're sick. and it would be pretty much injustice for either of them to not make the team.
oh and everlasting yay seems to win all the time too, i only played on friendly with him and he won.

also plllleease record crews pleeease.

nevershootme

Smash Master
another person im reccomending if he's able to get a ride all the way to orlando for FAST is Needle of Juntah, he's the top g&w player in Michigan and is coming down to Miami for a few weeks. He places top 3 in every tournament he's went.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
another person im reccomending if he's able to get a ride all the way to orlando for FAST is Needle of Juntah, he's the top g&w player in Michigan and is coming down to Miami for a few weeks. He places top 3 in every tournament he's went.
NoJ = Midwest. Not South. Though I would certainly let him on if he was south.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Abe, you lost to Rx- and then vericz at the first Gigs. You didn't beat anyone in singles. I hope you're talking about pools, which doesn't matter as much anyways (and wasn't a set)... You really haven't proven yourself at any tournament, but you're still a cool guy.

As far as you never losing in a Wario ditto... Who else even plays Wario in FL? We've never played, so I'd be down for a small MM. $5?

I feel the final lineup for this crew is going to be very interesting... :009: BLASTOISE
umm so i guess it doesnt count cause it was pools? and rx barely beat me 2-1 and he went on to share first with danny so w/e....i sandbagged vericz cause i needed to go home it was like 3am so w/e no johns but lick my sac

ur such a joke g-money i have no proving to do to anyone...ive won several tournaments outside of orlando and almost every major fl tournie ive been to ive lost to meta knights, which is my worst match-up. last time i played rx 1v1 i beat him so w/e ive learned the match-up since my last gigs...ur so arrogant and way to obsessed with smash and thats why every1 makes fun of u when ur not around

$10 wario ditto??

anyways dont wanna ruin the thread since its already the second try cause the first one failed

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
umm so i guess it doesnt count cause it was pools? and rx barely beat me 2-1 and he went on to share first with danny so w/e....i sandbagged vericz cause i needed to go home it was like 3am so w/e no johns but lick my sac

ur such a joke g-money i have no proving to do to anyone...ive won several tournaments outside of orlando and almost every major fl tournie ive been to ive lost to meta knights, which is my worst match-up. last time i played rx 1v1 i beat him so w/e ive learned the match-up since my last gigs...ur so arrogant and way to obsessed with smash and thats why every1 makes fun of u when ur not around

$10 wario ditto??

anyways dont wanna ruin the thread since its already the second try cause the first one failed
It doesn't count as much and what was it? 1-1 or 2-0? I'll laugh if it is the first.

If you have nothing to prove, stop acting like you're such an amazing Wario with nothing to show for it. Aren't you the one that tried to say that you're a better Wario than Futile? That's a bold statement and a cry for approval. When did you beat Rx-? That's interesting. I hope it wasn't a friendly... And these tournaments you have won that are outside of Orlando. They don't matter at all when no one of real competition is around. I've won every doubles and singles tournament in Jacksonville since I've moved there for college. That doesn't make me a good player. Those tourneys are good for making some easy money though (if we played for money in JaX LOL). Good job! :)

I'm simply trying to be factual, so I'm sorry if that pisses you off. As far as people making fun of me, let them. That's the way the world goes. You can't please all of the people all of the time. I have no care in the world if a bunch of scrubs want to john about me. It's almost flattering. :027:

Oh, and I'll be down for that MM if you ever manage to make it out to a tournament.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm looking at the list, and I'm disappointed to only see two Dededes: Desu and Hungrybox. I'm surprised, because Dedede's so good; HBox, I haven't seen you play; are you good?

(Least it means I'll have fewer issues in the actual tournament, XD.)

Also, Desu's a good dude. He really is GA's best at this point, and I've heard and seen cool stuff from him. <333 Tim~

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
The odds of me going are slim but if i do go i want to be on the list =) ive placed top 3 at every midsouth tourney we have had. Play with MK and Pikachu

Top Bottom