• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 Melee Videos

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Shiz is too good!!!! In the last one eventhough he was 3 stocks behind he came back he should of won man!!! But M2K was too good too. ^_^ uuaa was in the back shouting, "SHIZZ!!!!!! GO SUPER SAIYAN!!!!" LOL. BTW: uuaa made me get a Smashboards.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Shiz is too good!!!! In the last one eventhough he was 3 stocks behind he came back he should of won man!!! But M2K was too good too. ^_^ uuaa was in the back shouting, "SHIZZ!!!!!! GO SUPER SAIYAN!!!!" LOL. BTW: uuaa made me get a Smashboards.

Awe my ladylegion's first post :bee: anyways. This has to be the most epic set i have ever seen and experienced in all of my smash career. The atmosphere felt so amazing. The match, the crowd, the cheering It was ALL too epic to handle. SO epic that they even added frikin matrix revolution song for the last match to end it all! too good. *goosbumps* :laugh::chuckle:

But yeah i was in the back yelling at shiz to go super saiyan. He was transforming but m2k got him at the end. I think shiz shouldve won. But M2K IS too good also so it was an awesome match either way. NO JOHNZ.

- uuaa

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
No one ever answered how shizwiz and m2k both got to losers... who'd they lose to? Lol dashizwiz you suck... I mean that must've been the worst display of combo'ing and teching random sh*t I've ever seen. And your lasering that pwned m2k first stock of last match... seriously my little sister could do better =D

Zoro

Smash Champion
shiz got knocked into losers by cort
m2k got knocked into losers by cort but he didnt really play he gave him the match

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Awe my ladylegion's first post :bee: anyways. This has to be the most epic set i have ever seen and experienced in all of my smash career. The atmosphere felt so amazing. The match, the crowd, the cheering It was ALL too epic to handle. SO epic that they even added frikin matrix revolution song for the last match to end it all! too good. *goosbumps* :laugh::chuckle:

But yeah i was in the back yelling at shiz to go super saiyan. He was transforming but m2k got him at the end. I think shiz shouldve won. But M2K IS too good also so it was an awesome match either way. NO JOHNZ.

- uuaa

M2K vs Shiz made my brother, whos never played Melee, want to learn how to be technical. lol

D1

Banned via Administration
I enjoyed the vids thoroughly, and I feel like anyone who says, "Melee is dead." should be shot.

Even though all I play is Brawl in NYC...I still like Melee but like since there are only Brawl tournies there's no point in me practicing Melee.

I must say these vids almost changed me back.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
**** good **** either way =D And cort musta been beast if he took out the two players from that epic match O_o

Finch

Smash Lord
1st game of cort vs shiz: shiz went falco. It was close but cort plays with pc so eh. 2nd game shiz went fox and it was also really close but cort pulled a stitchface when shiz was at 0% and did like 90 damage with it and it basically caused shiz a stock. I'm pretty sure he would have beat cort in losers if things had gone on normally.

Top Bottom