• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Housing--Call Me When You Know What Time You Are Arriving!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I need to know how many of you are driving here.

My House!!!

Directions from my house to the venue

My phone number is 407-595-9310. Call if you have any questions, and definitely call at least a day or two ahead to let me know when you are coming in, and how. If you are flying in I need to know the time your flight arrives so I can pick you up.

Italicized names are people I've confirmed with.

Housing (All Days):
1. Chexr
2. Aarosmashguy

3. Afro Thundaaaaaaaaaah
4. Eggm
5. Swiftbass
6. DJ Nintendo

7. Festizzio
8-11. C@sh Mooney + homies
12-13. Ryuukossei + person

Haven't got back to me

1. RaynEX
2. Kage?

Housing (After Thursday):
1-4: Ragnarock + 3
5. Dsoli

Raistlin

Smash Lord
All right, I should be able to house all you guys.

Chexr, I am willing to pick you up from the airport depending on how early you are coming in. I saw someone was coming in at like midnight the night before the tourny, and I don't really want to drive out there THAT late.

I'll update the first post with all your names.

And no mooney, my house is not hot.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
All right, I should be able to house all you guys.

Chexr, I am willing to pick you up from the airport depending on how early you are coming in. I saw someone was coming in at like midnight the night before the tourny, and I don't really want to drive out there THAT late.

I'll update the first post with all your names.

And no mooney, my house is not hot.
ok good ****.

I need to sleep away from your doggz D:

Chexr

Smash Ace
Yea thats us coming in at about 11:30 <__< I think we could get a taxi to your place though how far away are you about?

Chexr

Smash Ace
eh thats a bit far for a taxi. No one from hboxs wants to give us a ride to the tourney though so I guess Im stumped :confused:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I never said you have no ride to the tourny, Mooney. I have a car that will fit 5 people easily enough, I'm assuming the people who are staying here who live in Florida will have cars too, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Chexr, how many people are you coming with? If it's just you I don't want to make you pay for a taxi by yourself, so I'll pick you up.

Nerodragon, you can stay Saturday.

RaynEX you are definitely welcome, as is Kage. But I thought he said he wasn't coming?

Chexr

Smash Ace
Its just me and Aarosmashguy coming in from MN. We would defiantly reimburse you for your gas/trouble =)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Its just me and Aarosmashguy coming in from MN. We would defiantly reimburse you for your gas/trouble =)
Sounds good, I can't leave two smashers to pay for a 30 minute taxi ride. You guys are in, then?

***EDIT!!: First post updated with my address and phone number!

Oh, and in response to your post below Mooney, no big deal. How are you getting here, by the way? Just being dropped off for the weekend?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I never said you have no ride to the tourny, Mooney. I have a car that will fit 5 people easily enough, I'm assuming the people who are staying here who live in Florida will have cars too, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Chexr, how many people are you coming with? If it's just you I don't want to make you pay for a taxi by yourself, so I'll pick you up.

Nerodragon, you can stay Saturday.

RaynEX you are definitely welcome, as is Kage. But I thought he said he wasn't coming?
oh, ok. i was just worried is all.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
eh thats a bit far for a taxi. No one from hboxs wants to give us a ride to the tourney though so I guess Im stumped :confused:
WELL,

i know my mom can take me and like 3 others

h1roshi will have room in his car for like 2 people (please take them brian)

and i can call a few people to help out with rides

its like 10 miles from my house so it wouldn't be so expensive gas wise

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Or i can use some of the housing fee to help out with buses for everyone

there's a bus station a minute's walk away from my house

We'll work it out

*IMPORTANT*********

if push comes to shove, i will be giving some of the housing fee back to the people to get a bus to the ymca

*IMPORTANT*********

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Would you be able to house me? I'll be flying in from Edmonton. I don't have confirmed times at the moment, as I'm buying my tickets this coming Friday.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Would you be able to house me? I'll be flying in from Edmonton. I don't have confirmed times at the moment, as I'm buying my tickets this coming Friday.
Sure thing.

Why does everyone on the FAST thread keep saying housing is all full, even right after I post? I still got room.

Top Bottom