• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farmington/Durango Tournament Rankings

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
O noez!

you cheater pants, trying to make me loze by kitty.

but if worse comes to worse I can wear some kind of mask. hopefully that dander could not pass through.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Dude, talked to my land lady - no cats have been in here for like... a year or so haha. I dont know whay the deal is. maybe something to do with the fireplace? or Dust? dunno we had just finished cleaning that day you came last time, maybe it was a mix of cleaners and dirt in the air.

Anyway - yeah, Im ready to tourney it up. just tell me when and Ill clear up that day and set up. Ill need tvs, wiis, and brawls. I have the space and tables for at least 20 people if I set it up right in the living room.

Also ben - never touch wifi again LOL that was horrible. Are you going through the college line?

Also - this thread is still so very not labeled right, not only that, the first post is so old and stupid its not even funny - Ill make a new one in a few days. Any idea on the layout/title? Does farmington still exist as far as smashing goes? DETAILS - give me them.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Good evening. Sorry Brandon my car has an oil leak. I doubt it will be fixed in time. I'll ask my sister if I can drive her vehicle.

So what is this smash get together business? Online play has been giving us alot of problems. So if any final plans are made about a get together you should contact us with info.

Also my "free" copy of brawl I had won from a tourney at play n trade was denied. They said they had no proof there was a tounrey! it was fudged up.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
im free for braling as well.

303 590 8943

and Jordon... that is strange, was there a rule against pets? a reason for a tenet to lie?
one year a agao was a car or dog brutally tortured and murder? and now their ghost haunts the house?

regardless, it seems I will have to wear one of those dust masks... diddly

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Umm, hey Zenjamin, we can get together and set up all the details this wednesday hopefully. Is it cool if I swing by your house? Maybe I could pick you up and we can chill at Jordan's or something.

Jordan, your house would be good, so long as people could use your floor for sleeping XD And it should be on friday --> saturday (the 21st and 22nd). I will prolly be leaving the 22nd in the morning, or afternoonish, but should all work out. I'll be there to play. And because everyone loves prizes, $5 dollar entry. Because Brawl is new, there aren't really any rules other then standard gameplay from melee, such as random levels and stuff. Because Jordan and Zenja have the most experience with the game, you guys will pick the random levels, counterstages, stock limits (I'm voting 4, even if it is long). 2/3 matches. Whatcha think? Answer soon, I want to go tell Albq.

@PAUL: Thank you sir, if you could do that, I would be in love with you. Like I said, I'll pay gas in full (cuz I know how expensive it is anymore), and I"ll even buy food. Yeah, that's right, I'm that freakin' cool.

Looking forward to playing you guys ^.^

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Double Post:::

Sorry, I have one copy of Brawl, but no Wii (I'm leaving it with my sister, I want to play against her from Orlando). I can conjure up a TV perhaps.

EDIT:: Jesus, I suck at the internet, 2 posts and one edit, hopefully this is all I need to say. Well, anyways.

@Paul: You should give me a ring, my numbers in the post I made before the one on top of this one. Yeah. It'd be cool if by any means you could help me out of this wretched small city with so many mexican people.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
It's gonna be friday if that's kewl. That or thursday. Um, and btw jordan, don't think of it as calling in to play video games, think of it as making a sacrifice to tribute to your combo vid ^.^

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
n00b cake. DLP is fun, but not as fun as Brawl my friend. Oh wellz, I think I'm gonna have to make it on thursday, I have a business trip to California from friday til sunday, so is thursday good for everyone? Yeah, I'm determined. I need some help pitching for the mountain dew, if everyone is cool with that. I have 3 wiis and at Zenja's (in case Jordan can't provide the housing option) we have three screens. If at Jordans, then Albq. could provide maybe we could have like 4 brawls going up simultaneously (which would pwn. Alot.)

Also. A note to all those in this thread. Lucario is a ****ing demon. <3 <3 <3

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Jordan, hows Friday the 28th looking for a brawl fest. Albq can work with it, it gives you time to request the time off, no DLP in the way, and everyone can show up for a bright fun smashfest. Other then that I can't really help out, I'm leaving the following few days for Texas, probably on the 4th of April if my car stuff works out. ^.^

btw, Kenneth, Houston is only like 4 hours away on a straight highway drive, should only take me 5 hours or so with traffic.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Considering no one in the world will help me get a ride from Albaquerque I DON"T KNOW!!! ARGGHHH!! I didn't realize it was so inconvenient when I'm offering a large amount of gas money. The guys in Albq might actually host for us, which would still work (especially for me, I would pay Jordan to go and get back to Durango with him XD)

All I know is we need to smash before the 5th of April, cuz then I'm gonna be chillin with Kenneth in Dallas and hopefully meeting a cute lil' Brazilian woman in Houston. Speaking of which, I can't figure out how to crack WEP keys, but I really wanna leak off of my neighbors wireless... this is making me mad.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Nah, too much effort for me. You guys don't need me there bad enough for me to put forth effort, right? lawlz, I'll show up one day and play. But I'm making 400 bux a week at a no strings attached job right now, so this week I'm raking up cash so I don't have to buy a ****ing knife. Oh, and check it out!

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Thanx Zenja, that was good. I admit defeat. So yeah, we gotta play soon. MY WOLF IS AMAZING! I've learned all this cool tech and stuff (wavebouncing = teh lame), I'm gonna pwn u guys hopefully. I'll be doing some online matches after I can fit some in with Zenjamin to see what I can work on.

@Zenja: I was hoping you could play me and tell me obvious flaws I have and stuff. I'm gonna call you from a phone with a Florida number (don't ask)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
You are prob better then me.

without online, and Jordon being out of range from the bus, I really havent been playing. except for a little bit in training mode.

with irony, I think ive doNe more playing before the game was released then i have after....
all of my learnings comes from watching vids, and talking to Coen and other DDD pros...
(ive also decided that when i do get online fixed, i will try to get proficient with Meta-Knight, they counter eachother's weakness wonderfully)

EDIT:
Florida?
What The Frack!?

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight is a grand choice.

I'd like to think im fairly proficient with him.

There are already "pros"? This early? or is that just a term of endearment?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
That's what I was curious about. No pros, just average and casual as far as it goes for now.

Besides, the two words "PRO" and "DDD" shouldn't be used together like that. Almost like pro-ganon or something.

So, my sister is pro if you wanna go there. JV 4 stocked me (in a 3 stock match). Her toon link embarrassed me. I saved the replay (about 42 seconds long) and have it on my SD card, I just can't find out how to convert it to the right format to be watchable.

And like I said Zenjamin, I'm traveling alot.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
well. not "pro" as no official tournaments ave been run yet. but the best DDD's there are.

and Frack you.

PS
getting JV four stocked by your little sister.
the shame is too great for you. go out and commit seppoku now.

PPS
hitchhike

PPPS
you should join the CCCT jordon.

PPPPS
I will be staying in durango over the summer.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Well chumps we are holding our first brawl tourney. In april. either the 20th or the 13th. whichever is best for all. cash money prize. 10$ entry. its on a sunday at 9am.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
LOL
you fracking kidding me?!

I JV 4 stocked your ***!

EDIT:

Well chumps we are holding our first brawl tourney. In april. either the 20th or the 13th. whichever is best for all. cash money prize. 10$ entry. its on a sunday at 9am.
I havent played any human players... at all, since brawl's US release.
but ill get off work the day of the tournament regardless.

got a date yet?

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
well obviously.

I was more asking about its proximity to Durango, and why you were posting here instead of the main CO thread.

Top Bottom