• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farewell..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=1364]Farewell..[/drupal]

This is not a stupid attempt of a joke, but Ive decided to leave SWF and my IMs forever, 1 because this site and the people on it are holding my life back, and 2...Its obvious I wont be missed, and Im unwanted and not needed here anymore. Theres so many people I wanna thank, but only 6 were close enough for a special thank you

-Heartz: KC, you were cold, but always had a caring heart, thank you for starting this family and for the fun times we shared, and I hope you and Mo live happily together.
-KawaiiBunny: Karina, even though our relationships so hurt, I still remember how kind and wonderful you were, thank you for bringing so many smiles to my face.
-ZeroXUnit: Krissy, your weird, annoying, crazy...all reasons I like you, thank you for all the care you gave me even if I did p*** you off.
-DarkLeviathan89: Les, the logical cynic, weve been through alot, but I always knew you had a bright future ahead of you. Thank you for all the experience, laughs, and compassion we shared.
-XFadingNirvanaX: Luke...my little brother, and probably the only person who still cares, Im so sorry Bro, but I have to do this, but never give up, always try your hardest, I promise one day youll be so happy if you do your best, Thank you so much for everything.

Everyone else I knew, each of you as well holds a place in my heart, and you were all awesome friends. On April 3rd MST I will fade away forever (maybe sooner), but just know that even though I wont be missed, Ill miss you all very much. Good bye and thank you all so much...and please dont make this harder than it has to be.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If you were actually leaving SWF, you would've posted it either the day before or the day after April Fool's most likely.

So for now I'm going to say...

It's already been done. =P

Or maybe not, I don't know. If you're actually leaving...farewell. Sorry to see you go.

(If this actually was a joke and it was really odd coincidence, I hate myself for falling for it. Although I'm still on the border.)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Really? We were just becoming good friends Adam...... :(

But I completely understand, more than most people would actually. I tried to leave just the other day, but I couldn't bring myself to do it cause I suck >_<

I'll miss ya buddy

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Didn't really impress me. No jokes today really impressed me. April Fool's Day jokes should really be believable.

If you were actually serious, I applaud your ******** sense of timing. ;D

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
This is not some joke, I hate this day, I just had horrible timing...if this was an April Fools joke, why would I say another date Ill leave by

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Didn't really impress me. No jokes today really impressed me. April Fool's Day jokes should really be believable.

If you were actually serious, I applaud your ******** sense of timing. ;D
Would it impress you if he was actually serious, but chose today to do tell you so that way you would think he's kidding even though he really isn't?

That would be quite the cruel April Fool's joke...yet easily one of the most impressive in defying the logic behind April Fool's usual conception. ;)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
All I have to say is that you are weak-hearted to give up like this and having to post a blog here stating a forever goodbye Things may not be the same as it was before, but I had told you countless times to clean up your act before things got worse. I'm glad you realize that now, even if it is way too late.

It may be "cold" for me to say this, but this is just another attempt to make people feel sorry for you. You've played the pity game long enough, I think it is about time for a change.

I actually had more respect for you that you stayed here, even knowing the people that liked you before now has distaste for you.

And what makes it even more shallow is the fact that you only mentioned a small portion of the group. There is ALOT more people you should be apologizing too. It isnt a matter of who is closer to you.

Luke is going through times rougher than before, and you choose now to leave him behind? You two were like brothers, but you are only leaving for a selfish reason.

You may not like my tone, but I've been holding back on saying these things for a long time. You haven't really changed that much at all. The only difference now is that people wont give you the opportunity to fool them and infuriate them anymore.

If you are going to leave, that is your choice. You really expect that you wont be missed? That is a crying shame, Adam, especially with that being said to your friends.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
What Kasey said. :x No offense, but you've been acting pretty selfish lately.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
This is not some joke, I hate this day, I just had horrible timing...if this was an April Fools joke, why would I say another date Ill leave by
Makes it more believable. Ergo, good joke.

Would it impress you if he was actually serious, but chose today to do tell you so that way you would think he's kidding even though he really isn't?

That would be quite the cruel April Fool's joke...yet easily one of the most impressive in defying the logic behind April Fool's usual conception. ;)
No, I'd be confused. Who would want their goodbye to be mistaken for a joke?

The only way to impress me now, not that it matters in the slightest, is to really leave the boards, even when the original intention was to kid everyone. That's **** serious commitment.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hahaha....this is what I get.,.I knew it, heres some better words, **** you guys, Im going now, you guys want to hurt me, fine, w/e, Im used to it, so good bye for good

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
okay wtf is with you? If you want to talk about it then let's talk. I'm sorry but you've claimed to have been 100% honest with me, and then lie to me about tons of crap, then make up storys, then say you have a lying problem, then apologized, then said you had a conversion or something, and then said you were happy with ana. Wtf gives? You're gonna pull this card now? I still care about you dumba**. Don't leave because you think no one cares. That's not true. But dont keep doing this crap. Talk about it with us, your friends.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hahaha....this is what I get.,.I knew it, heres some better words, **** you guys, Im going now, you guys want to hurt me, fine, w/e, Im used to it, so good bye for good
Okay so liek...you didn't hear what you wanted to, so you respond with "**** you guys"

If anything, you just reinforced everything Heartz just said. Seriously dude?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Let him leave Luke. I'm sure you'll take a load off after his conniving ways are gone. I don't think there is anyway I could trust him after that apology. He lied about the death of a person, that is just twisted. I swear that's just totally mind ****ed.

Zero X Unit

Smash Cadet
Hmm. Okay, it's understanable, that you would all be furious and upset with Adam, from past experiences and lies he has made, I know I was. But you know what? I've moved on, and forgot about them all to the best of my ability and just tried to be a nicer person to him, more understanding and open-mined. Adam is trying his best to change, yet, some of you still bash him. Instead of yelling and bickering at each, why dont we try to solve the problem, and listin for once..?

Adam is 19 now, and he needs to move on with his life...away from the comp. He wants to help to make him and his dads life easier, and better. So, have some respect...he wants to have a wonderful life :3

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Zero is right. The only way to make a change is by dropping what the problem was in the first place. I'm not bashing him. Think of it as tough love, though "love" is an overstatement. He needs to help himself. He still continues to insult us even after we've told him the truth. He admitted his actions were just plain wrong, and yet when it is said by others, he pushes us aside. That is evidence that he made this blog to butter us up, but it aint gonna work this time.

@Devil: If Luke can be strong, so can you, because you used to be the first one to give him advice. I'm not sugarcoating anything anymore. If you are done with us, don't ****ing wait until the third. Leave now. Because if Luke isnt even on your side with this, then there is a problem. Stop bringing up the Gawd **** past and keep moving forward. Enough is enough. You made an apology blog, a pseudo death blog, and now this. This has GOT to stop, dude. The internet aint worth this bull****.

@Elem: I suggest that you leave this to us, Zephie. You dont know this story.

mzink*

Smash Ace
If the computer and the people connected are what is holding him back then he should let it go. Its his choice and his life, don't try to guilt trip him into doing otherwise. Adam needs to do what is important for ADAM right now.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
No I don't know this story but I do know how to deal with these situations. You guys are taking the wrong approach to this, you must understand.
You wouldnt know the right approach unless you KNEW the story.

Please lock this thread. I wish for no further debating about what needs to be done. Devil knows what he has to do, and it certainly isnt this.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Somebody needs their nappie changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom