• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Famous People/Places Near You?

D

Deleted member

My next-door neighbor is Ozzy Osbourne.[/sarcasm]

The city I live in is home to a popular water park. It's also the setting of a VERY funny movie.

EDIT: Crap, I didn't know how old this was...

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I live in Miami, so come on, what do you think? My step dad works with stairs/railing/crown molding. He did Willy Chirino's house.

And if I go to Bayside(10 mins from here depending on traffic) and take the ferry around the coast, I'll see over 50 celebrities' mansions, including Jlo's, Shaq's, Ricky Martin, Will Smith's, ect.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Well I live right outside of DC... so if you consider political figures famous, then yeah I got you covered.
Heh... our local news is everybody else's national news.

Oh yeah, and I think the guy who made AOL is somewhere around here too.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
World's first oil well is in PA, which is where I live.

Yeah, yeah, I finally located my location...

XACE-K

Smash Master
The only famous thing I know about where I live is that parts of the movie "School of Rock" were filmed here. I need to find some more famous stuff about where I live.

~rh

Smash Lord
^ Iowa... ._.

I live near:
Ginuwine [saw his house, he has a huge G on his gate :LAUGH:
Gilbert Arenas
ChuDat lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Las Vegas itself is pretty famous worldwide...unless you want me to get into detail what happens here...stays here...

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
My mom and dad went to the same high school as Dan C-something, the guy who voices Homer Simpson. The assistant pastor at my church interviewed Tony Romo a bunch of times when they were in the same high school.

I'm also in Kentucky right now(don't live here) where Churchill Downs and the Louisville Slugger Factory are.

The Louisville Ironman is taking place as I post.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well here's a list of famous people in my hometown of Houston (I love it!)

Beyonce (wow I can't believe she's actually from Houston, HOT!
Slim Thug
Lil' Flip
Mike Jones
Paul Wall
Bun B
Booker T (WWE wrestler)
Tom Brady
Vincent Young

people residing in Houston are Yao Ming (tallest guy in the NBA by the way 7',7")

also the scandalous Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake Super Bowl half-time incident actually took place, yea that's right in Houston at the Reliant Stadium.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Isn't Mike Jones a rapper who has a song where the lyrics are mostly made up of his name or something?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Isn't Mike Jones a rapper who has a song where the lyrics are mostly made up of his name or something?
if you mean by him saying "who? Mike Jones" then yes, also he tends to give away his phone number in many of his songs, which is hilarious just think about calling him.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dr Pepper was invented in Waco, Steve Martin was born in Waco, Ted Nugent lives in Waco (I don't like him but wtev), the ALICO building in Waco was once the tallest structure in the Southwest, the Sprinter Michael Johnson graduated from Baylor University, Football player Ladainian Tomlinson grew up in Waco, and other famous people I don't have the space to name.

There's surprisingly a long list of famous people from Waco.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
My sister interviewed Avril Lavigne over the phone for the literary magazine she is working for.

Not my family's proudest moment, but still a celebrity encounter.

~rh

Smash Lord
if you mean by him saying "who? Mike Jones" then yes, also he tends to give away his phone number in many of his songs, which is hilarious just think about calling him.
281-330-800 fo

"Hit Mike Jones up on tha low cause Mike Jones about to blow"

Ahaha, I was actually listening to that crap Saturday and I called the number. It's out of service D:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I just now looked up some famous people from my state. I'll list them.

- Edgar Allan Poe
- James Buchanan
- Fred Rogers
- Bill Cosby
- Jeff Goldblum
- Seth Green
- Will Smith
- Schooly D

I did not expect Schooly D. That's awesome. He did the Aqua Teen Hunger Force theme.

Top Bottom