• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falconpunchion Video Results Thread

SheerMadness

Smash Master
My intent was not to start an argument with you. Just though I'd offer you some friendly advice on a matchup I know pritty well. Sorry If my posts came across as anything but friendly. Great Pikachu though.

And chaddd I really have no clue as to why you took offense to my 1st post but I apologize If it came across as offensive.

Nite

Smash Champion
Double post ftw.

Man, Chad is too good. It's like he puts a curse on you when your playing him that makes you do dumb stuff. I just start missing techs, phantasming back EVERY time, and getting shield grabbed.

Hopefully I'll play you tonight some at the biweekly.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Pshawww Nite, you cast spells on me to make me save you from certain doom... (like that last match where you phantasmed and I could've won but I grabbed you out of it with the kindness of my heart)

<3 Nite too much

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I won this tournament <.<

*runs*

haha j/k good **** with the vids, but now only waiting on crew battle...

Ares726

Smash Ace
Clearly im the real winner of this tourny for taping teh matches
Im too good i guess
You missed a set. But 5/6 isn't bad. Plus you got two Rankings sets. Go Alpha! However, I must say that I won this tournament because I'm better than Wes

at uploading videos quickly.

Seph20

Smash Cadet
Hi! ^.^ Yeah postin late as usual again.... Ares YOU are the man, I could've put the vids up too, but 30 in 3 days!!? Yeah, I'll let you handle bra good stuff.. And I favor to ask (if you see this post) Can you make me a Sig/Banner whatchamacallit?

Ares726

Smash Ace
I have absolutely no idea how to make sigs. However, go to the Atlantic South board and ask Epsilon for one. He's the best artist around.

EDIT: Here's the link: Click Me!

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Still no crew battle?

My youtube profile has a crew battle that has me, nite, and Pika-Chad in it...as well as some GA smashers (alpha and Gerbil). If you guys wanna check it out, here's the link.

Lance19873947397MEMPHISrULEZ91871987's YouTube profile

-edit

There were more emo people at this tournament than i've seen in one place in my life. No offense to emo peeps, i gots nothing against em at all. I just wanted to share this video since a lot of GA peeps would probably get the humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nRNYG_xM2U <<too lazy to put the URL tags but I took time to type this....me stop typie nao

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
.....Man, I'm still sad I couldn't make it, though. I wish I'd felt better than, so I can put some competition in the tourney.....

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Seriously where is te crew battle vid? I know its relaly long but I would like to be able to watch it.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Wes taped it and was supposed to upload it. As far as I know, he hasn't uploaded it, nor gotten with 112 and Gerbil for the Power Rankings update. Does anybody know if he's doing alright?

To answer your question co, I've got no idea, but I'd like to watch it too.

Top Bottom