• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon vs lucario: 50-50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Now you're just being nonsensical.

I wasn't ever calling the opinion that Falcon vs Lucario: 50-50 was stupid. YOU should learn to read. Yes, it is in fact my opinion that Falcon loses to Lucario significantly, but I never was actually saying that the topic was stupid because of that.

I am however saying it's stupid because you, the topic creator, did something completely irrational. Topic titles do matter, and even though I do actually take the time to read through topics, I still find it annoying when people don't properly communicate the subject before I open the topic.

Now, can you start being smarter?

No, I'm not.

And, in fact, you did call it stupid. Taking your word back doesnt save your ***, nor does it make me less intelligent, or, for that matter, say anything about my reading skills.

There is nothing wrong with the topic title. And if you think there is, then just accept it, and deal with it.

I am already alot more knowledgeable about this game than you are, so if you are talking about that, please look at yourself first, instead of hiding behind internet big talk.

And if you are talking about my overall intelligence, than you should just stop. As then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Now, keep it on topic, without foul language against others (' opinions). (And, offcourse, also without foul language in general.)

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Depends on how far lucario goes onto the stage imo for if a sweetspot knee can connect.
Most of the time with how most lucarios recover, it will tho D:
What about a ledgehop Falcon Punch? I'm serious too. Lucario could head for the stage while ledgehop and charge falcon punch getting onstage. Maybe it's too laggy? :sonic:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Now now, boys. No fighting in Club Luc. Now hug and make up.

What about a ledgehop Falcon Punch? I'm serious too. Lucario could head for the stage while ledgehop and charge falcon punch getting onstage. Maybe it's too laggy? :sonic:
Too laggy. I must say, if it worked, I would play the matchup out just to run the risk of being falcon punched by a good falcon. No joke.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
People need to calm down in this topic, it's not that serious. Wait for the Match up Discussion to pop up and let this thread be, cause from what I've seeing as of recent. It's starting to become a flame/bash war and I'm not liking it.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
To get you a good idea of how fast he regains control, if he landed it correctly he gets control back before and opponent does a regular get-up animation from the ledge, trufax.
Loads of aerials don't get in enough time, I'd say anything 15 frames and over or with pathetic range won't get to him if he lands PROPERLY (again, something most lucario's haven't practiced yet).
Also, there's a possible thing we're looking into that if proves true can make us "teleport" all the way to the middle of the stage.
tl;dr No, I dun like these misconceptions about ES. Falcon punch DOES NOT work.
Let's let this thread die, we're already having the discussion on the export.

Player-3

Smash Hero
falcon camps lucario way better than lucario camps falcon LOL

just hold a button jab beats aurasphere all day every day

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
This thread has been around for loooooong enough.
Discussion and actual REASONS are being posted in the export.
Sorry guys, I think due to the lack of patience, we can't just "kill" threads.

Also some of the points seem borderline troll/jokeish in nature, this isn't contributing.
/party pooper

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm sorry, but seriously, I can't stand ToKneeOrNotToKnee making false assumptions.

No, I'm not.

And, in fact, you did call it stupid. Taking your word back doesnt save your ***, nor does it make me less intelligent, or, for that matter, say anything about my reading skills.

There is nothing wrong with the topic title. And if you think there is, then just accept it, and deal with it.

I am already alot more knowledgeable about this game than you are, so if you are talking about that, please look at yourself first, instead of hiding behind internet big talk.

And if you are talking about my overall intelligence, than you should just stop. As then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Now, keep it on topic, without foul language against others (' opinions). (And, offcourse, also without foul language in general.)
Okay, you want to give me nonsense? Let me go through the argument word by word to show you that you're simply wrong.

my points said:
Obvious sarcasm is obvious. Falcon obviously loses to Lucario pretty significantly. I'm just pointing out a funny thing that doesn't matter much at all. Falcon can edgehog and punish Lucario's Up-B with a knee pretty easily.
I never said anything about anything being stupid here.

And then my next post is this:

my points said:
I'm glad you're a smart person.

The OP's title for this topic is simply hilariously stupid, so instead of directly bashing him for it, I decided to make fun of the title by semi-backing it up with something that DOES actually work in the matchup.
Which is directly addressing only your topic title. NOT the actual matchup opinion.

I never used foul language in the process either. You're just simply getting unnecessarily agitated.

Now please start being more observant next time. And seriously, the topic title is stupid if it doesn't reflect what YOU are trying to get across.

And it's also frankly disappointing that you can't take a joke.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I'm sorry, but seriously, I can't stand ToKneeOrNotToKnee making false assumptions.

Okay, you want to give me nonsense? Let me go through the argument word by word to show you that you're simply wrong.
There were no false assumptions from me.

And you are really bad at participating in discussions.
This wasnt a right/wrong arguement.

It's a A2ZOMG is posting stupid stuff, and then pointing fingers arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom