• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:falcon:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol 7 "No PP! You might actually win!"

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
The mic was pretty good the first time, I just needed to mess around with the settings for XSplit, which I didn't realize because it worked fine the first time. It's something I can easily take care of.

If someone has a professional quality mic, though, we can use that instead.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You mean we won't be able to Kirby ditto at this?

You just ruined the 42 minutes left of my day.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
goddamnit...

thanks for letting me know though.

might have to go to wilmington soonish...playing with this thumbcutter is getting on my nerves...

archer.

Smash Lord
Ok Xanadu looks like it's actually on the 14th, they just haven't bothered updating everything in the OP.

So I'm good to go for this.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Wait, NCSU Rehash Vol 7 is happening on the 7th?

Why didn't I notice that connection sooner?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, I just got another CRT. That means that theoretically, I could bring a Melee setup, a Brawl/P:M setup, and a PAL Melee setup. I don't know if I want to carry all that, though.

*CT*

Smash Lord
its fate.
this tourney will be 10x better because of it.
Yup its fate that I will never be able to make a NCSU because of prior arrangements, this time its a pretty serious one, even more serious than work.

Have fun guys, maybe I'll make one of these before the semester is over :)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
If someone brings an extra copy of Melee, I can bring the rest of a second setup. Once Melee's over I intend to switch my Wii to P:M (assuming Demo2 is out), so get it back then.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
What are you talking about? I'm going to be here, and I'm way more fun than PP. That guy doesn't even have a beard.

SK919

Deal with it
Black chris

I plan on coming to this tournament with taheem and tac. I will make sure your controller get's to you.. Just let me know details on the rig because Justin has a lot of Black controllers hanging around.

Does anyone want to team? I'm 90% confirmed.. I'd only not go if tac/taheem decided not to.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
all i know is that it isn't messed up like most of the controllers there. it has a pretty tight neutral position. if there's two normal controllers with tight neutral positions where all the buttons work, just pick one.

i won't be there, but if cam goes, leave it with him.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I didn't read it. That's disappointing, since I was looking forward to playing you.

Top Bottom