• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon FS causes freezing in 4.2 codeset [7-21]

KenHitokiri

Smash Rookie
Simple as that. Tested on other wiis, even re-downloaded the codeset. What's wrong?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Okay, I might as well get it out of the way right now... :embarrass

The sheer, distillated, awesomeness of Captain Falcon's Final Smash has caused TIME ITSELF TO FREEZE!!! :flame:

Honestly, I have no clue. Might be a glitch or something.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Sorry Ken. Shouldn't have asked you to make this thread.

Yeah, I know B+ is "lol items" and all but it feels a bit sloppy and makes me have to play vbrawl(D=) if I wanna fool around for once.

No need to smack the thread down so hard by the way.

n88

Smash Lord
Meta Knight's FS causes a freeze as well. Whle this isn't necessarily something I would like to see as a priority to fix, I would like to see this fixed. B+ is good for casuals, too, you know. (Myself included).

Occasionally, should I want to play with Smash Balls, I would lke to be able to do it with whoever I want in Brawl+, not in vBrawl.

Liniscool

Smash Rookie
Well, in the last codeset, (I think it was) Brawl would freeze, whenever a CPU won...

Revven

FrankerZ
Well, in the last codeset, (I think it was) Brawl would freeze, whenever a CPU won...
Lies. That's someone pressing buttons.

Finally, this didn't need its own thread and the solution is quite clear: Don't play with items on. Brawl+ wasn't made to mess with items. It's definitely not a priority either to fix anything that's wrong with items. If anything, we'll be going Gold and the item bugs will still remain.

If you want to try something, take off textures and see if that fixes it. If not, I wouldn't doubt it's either because of the Frame Speed Mod or some other code (which we haven't gotten any new codes for months). I'm pinning this on us on the FSM's limit since it puts strain on the processor and it obviously uses a lot of processing power on Final Smashes so... yeah.

Hylatio

Smash Rookie
I would like this to be fixed someday, I personally like playing Brawl+ with items on. I don't get why everybody's being so mean about it.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
It's not something I'm asking priority for Falco. But thanks for the info. The FS didn't freeze in 4.1 so know its not a texture thing(haven't changed his textures).

Top Bottom