• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Critique? *Fixed*

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
As I was watching the match I had a feeling the peach player usually did better..
anyways as mokumo said before, learning to gentleman was the most obvious room for improvement.

GOD!

Smash Ace
I thought you became kind of predictable. Your approaches consist of sh nair and jc grab. Around peachs 2nd and 3rd stock grabbing was your consistent approach.

Do you know how to buffer a roll after an aerial? holding c-stick left or right while you land, a lot of falcons do this instead of trying to jab after an aerial.

And raptor boost seemed overused, even if it was used twice. Generally, falcon uses boost to combo fastfallers as a mix up from a grab.

IMO opinion youre good though.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................Totally NOT COOL!..Blitz Falcon.. All of sv az knows that this is not you... c'mon LOOK AT IT! really.. you're good, but lets be real your improvement was NOT that fast! *sigh* idk if you're drunk, mixed up or something, but this is NOT you! either way it's fixed.. Plz ignore this, raters. The person here you'd be rating is me... and for all i care my Falcon can suck eggs.. lol.. he's just a character i use in friendlies not a character, i plan on taking anywhere.. ALL MELEE PLAYERS SHOULD PLAY FALCON. he's that cool!

*sigh* c'mon Joe, you should know this. It makes me sad to see you try and claim someone else

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol *sigh* not tryin to make a scene but, it's just not cool to claim as someone else. Like if i were to claim i was Taj's Mewtwo or somethin

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
I thought you became kind of predictable. Your approaches consist of sh nair and jc grab. Around peachs 2nd and 3rd stock grabbing was your consistent approach.

Do you know how to buffer a roll after an aerial? holding c-stick left or right while you land, a lot of falcons do this instead of trying to jab after an aerial.

And raptor boost seemed overused, even if it was used twice. Generally, falcon uses boost to combo fastfallers as a mix up from a grab.

IMO opinion youre good though.
His falcon isn't really one of his better characters, I posted this under my name by a misunderstanding, he's wayy better than I am. I apologize, timmy, I really am not trying to be you, I forgot about this thread...

young wus

Smash Journeyman
impostor!!!!! Kill him! lol

But 4real, i like never this falcon space himself other than the F****** roll!

also learn how 2 edge guard with out using the knee......... hhmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a up air, F-Tilt, D-Air, Up-Tilt, Back air................. anything other than ur same edge guard.

another thing ur falcon is very repetitive! "Good" player can see ur moves coming.

also tech chancing is a key in playing falcon, learn oh to tech chance better

PS: nice tech( off the walls)

Top Bottom