• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Allies Week 3:Captain Falcon(extend)/Snake

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
err
i was saying
read his post, it kinda proves that falcon isnt the worst

Ganon is worse.
/thistopic
no, ganon isn't worse.
when ganon hits, he hits way harder.
and falcon and ganon both have trouble hitting, so hitting harder = better.
also choke hold combo's.

Player-3

Smash Hero
no, ganon isn't worse.
when ganon hits, he hits way harder.
and falcon and ganon both have trouble hitting, so hitting harder = better.
also choke hold combo's.

falcon has a easier time hitting
so hitting more consitently = better

also grab release combos
|=

Winnar

Smash Lord
I dunno about that, Ganon can be the powerhouse a good team needs. Or maybe Falcon can be the guy who saves Ganon which HE so desperately needs in doubles XD

Also I have no idea how well Link does in teams, I can barely even comprehend his metagame in singles because it's so different than Melee's (Link main since 64 R.I.P. </3 ). I dunno, he might be better on doubles than I'm giving him credit for.

If you haven't noticed I have a terrible time deciding who the worst is, because for every scenario I can imagine a counter that disproves it.

Screw it, Single IC 1/10

Zeallyx

falcon has a easier time hitting
so hitting more consitently = better

also grab release combos
|=
grab release combo's are unreliable.
I mean ganon's own choke hold combo's (like side b>Dtilt)

falcon doesn't have that much of an easier time hitting.
So still, ganon>falcon as a teammate.

and at winnar:

single Ice climber isn't a character to choose from man.
Ice climbers>falcon as a teammate (even when their CG's are next to useless in doubles)

Player-3

Smash Hero
Screw it, Single IC 1/10
this.
Actually, double IC 1/10.
They pretty much suck without CGs, and no teammates gonna let one CG his partner, and according to knee falcon cant do **** against anyone because he has no priority

grab release combo's are unreliable.
I mean ganon's own choke hold combo's (like side b>Dtilt)

falcon doesn't have that much of an easier time hitting.
So still, ganon>falcon as a teammate.
those choke hold combos are just singles play, this is as a doubles team..

Winnar

Smash Lord
@Knee - Choke holds pretty much get Ganon wrecked in doubles, even with the super armor he gets it's a lot of % that you're going to regret taking. Also the Single IC thing was a joke.

@P3 - Again, I dunno about that. IC's aren't nearly as good in doubles, but that's not to say CG's are their only hope (just their best).

Single IC 1/10 :D

Player-3

Smash Hero
@Knee - Choke holds pretty much get Ganon wrecked in doubles, even with the super armor he gets it's a lot of % that you're going to regret taking. Also the Single IC thing was a joke.

@P3 - Again, I dunno about that. IC's aren't nearly as good in doubles, but that's not to say CG's are their only hope (just their best).

Single IC 1/10 :D
without them their worse than falcon though
>:

didnt say their bad
no such thing as a bad doubles team if the players are good
no team should be 1/10... but then again i like to be positive..

Zeallyx

Ice climbers are still better than falcon without CG's..

and ganon is better in teams, as one of your points was that getting (slower) hits in easier in doubles is a plus for falcon, it is even a bigger plus for ganon

so ganon>falcon as a teammate
and IC>falcon as a teammate, as they have a long distance attack, and de-synch is ****, even in doubles.

Winnar

Smash Lord
without them their worse than falcon though
>:

didnt say their bad
no such thing as a bad doubles team if the players are good
no team should be 1/10... but then again i like to be positive..
Maybe this is why there is no doubles tier list. Also maybe it's because that would leave something like 1296 or so blanks to fill? Quite a large undertaking.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Maybe this is why there is no doubles tier list. Also maybe it's because that would leave something like 1296 or so blanks to fill? Quite a large undertaking.
Quite a large undertaking indeed...

but MK/MK would be top, because one could spam neutral b and dsmash for damage and the other could just spam neutral b and kill with a fresh dmash
=\

Zeallyx

understand what
*facepalm*

so, you still have some things to argue against
here:

Ice climbers are still better than falcon without CG's..

and ganon is better in teams, as one of your points was that getting (slower) hits in easier in doubles is a plus for falcon, it is even a bigger plus for ganon

so ganon>falcon as a teammate
and IC>falcon as a teammate, as they have a long distance attack, and de-synch is ****, even in doubles.
^prove me wrong.

Winnar

Smash Lord
That MK-MK is top tier? Yeah I never really questioned that (although I DO think there are potentially better teams for MK. Maybe. I dunno, I don't play him, I play Snake and Falcon :( And maybe G&W now because his pivot walk to judgement is just about the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

Though again that's not what this thread is about. Mr. ToDerailOrNotToDerail

Zeallyx

That MK-MK is top tier? Yeah I never really questioned that (although I DO think there are potentially better teams for MK. Maybe. I dunno, I don't play him, I play Snake and Falcon :( And maybe G&W now because his pivot walk to judgement is just about the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

Though again that's not what this thread is about. Mr. ToDerailOrNotToDerail
..P3 started that..

I am talking about falcon, ganon and the ice climbers as teammates.

Winnar

Smash Lord
..P3 started that..

I am talking about falcon, ganon and the ice climbers as teammates.
Ganon's not bad with Falcon, neither are IC's.

For IC's the Falcon would have to mainly be the protector of IC's while they're CG'ing or rescuing Nana but otherwise it would probably be a decent team.

Though the only low tier IC's should be teams'ing with is Lucas. Blizzard -> PSI Magnet 97% heal FTW.

I dunno, every time I go IC's for teams I tend to get wrecked so who knows.

Player-3

Smash Hero

For IC's the Falcon would have to mainly be the protector of IC's while they're CG'ing or rescuing Nana but otherwise it would probably be a decent team.

Though the only low tier IC's should be teams'ing with is Lucas. Blizzard -> PSI Magnet 97% heal FTW.

ICs get wrecked in doubles, because nanas a ***** and gets killed easily enough in singles... in doubles its horrendous..

Zeallyx

IC's dont really need CG in doubles as they also have an overall good moveset for racking up damage (ice blocks, quite quick smashes, duo blizzard etc.)

so IC>falcon as a teammate.

also, next time don't acuse someone of something unless you are sure of said acusation beeing true.

ICs get wrecked in doubles, because nanas a ***** and gets killed easily enough in singles... in doubles its horrendous..
falcon gets wrecked in doubles. because he gets killed easily enough in singles.. in doubles its horrendous

C wut I did thar?

Winnar

Smash Lord
IC's dont really need CG in doubles as they also have an overall good moveset for racking up damage (ice blocks, quite quick smashes, duo blizzard etc.)

so IC>falcon as a teammate.

also, next time don't acuse someone of something unless you are sure of said acusation beeing true.
Accuse? Wait what? You lost me somewhere.

Also Ice blocks in doubles are the easiest way to lose so hardcore it makes IC mainers cry :(

falcon gets wrecked in doubles. because he gets killed easily enough in singles.. in doubles its horrendous

C wut I did thar?
o u sur r clevr

Zeallyx

Accuse? Wait what? You lost me somewhere.

Also Ice blocks in doubles are the easiest way to lose so hardcore it makes IC mainers cry :(
ToDeRailOrNotToDeRail = false accusation.

and the rest of my points still stands.
IC>falcon as a teammate.

Winnar

Smash Lord
ToDeRailOrNotToDeRail = false accusation.

and the rest of my points still stands.
IC>falcon as a teammate.
First off, it was a joke Mr. PersonalOrNotTooPersonal (u c wut i did thar wit dat xtr o n "to" lololo)

And also I disagree with everything you say from now on, but because you are impossible to argue with (because of you will not consider anyone else's opinions) I refuse to debate things with you.

If you can't beat 'em, fight it with fire or something. </stubbornargumentsthatgetusnowhere>

Zeallyx

First off, it was a joke Mr. PersonalOrNotTooPersonal (u c wut i did thar wit dat xtr o n "to" lololo)

And also I disagree with everything you say from now on, but because you are impossible to argue with (because of you will not consider anyone else's opinions) I refuse to debate things with you.

If you can't beat 'em, fight it with fire or something. </stubbornargumentsthatgetusnowhere>
whatever man.
So you beeing unable to 'beat me' means I win.
falcon-falcon team, 1/10

Zeallyx

You know what's most awesome about this statement is that your quote comes from nowhere.

Also the more logical fallacies you bring to a debate the cooler you are.

lrn2debate
..instead of debating my 'debating skills' try debate what we are debating.

lrn2debate

Player-3

Smash Hero
first Off, It Was A Joke Mr. Personalornottoopersonal (u C Wut I Did Thar Wit Dat Xtr O N "to" Lololo)

And Also I Disagree With Everything You Say From Now On, But Because You Are Impossible To Argue With (because Of You Will Not Consider Anyone Else's Opinions) I Refuse To Debate Things With You.

If You Can't Beat 'em, Fight It With Fire Or Something. </stubbornargumentsthatgetusnowhere>
Kill It With Fiar!

Man The Harpoons!

-other Meme Involving Death-

Winnar

Smash Lord
..instead of debating my 'debating skills' try debate what we are debating.

lrn2debate
*yawn* You first. Every time I bring up a good point you completely ignore it or counter with something completely unrelated. I'm getting pretty tired of you and your inability to house a true debate. If I didn't sincerely believe you would just blow off any argument I make then I would continue this but it seems pretty pointless. You've made it very clear you don't actually care about discussing anything.

Also P3 - I did the math a little better, a proper tier list would be somewhere around 666 blanks to fill. So...yeah...and that's not even going into match ups... @_@ I think it's safe to say a tier list like this would be impossible, especially if you wanted any degree of accuracy.

Top Bottom