• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Videos Feat. PC Chris, Forward, Dope, and More...

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i have the losers bracket set between me and chu , Falco Vs IC's from mlg anahiem i think its 6 vids in total since he beat me 3-1 when i went fox in winners braket. I'll upload them sometime. my upload got capped and takes forever now but i'll get around to it if anyone is intrested.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just did an update. Let me know if you find any mistakes to what I did (it is a long and tedious process to add these vids one by one heh).

Looking forward to your vids, P.c.

I still have a few more of shiz's and bam to add on maybe tomorrow but after that, I should be caught up.

Keep them coming!

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
can anyone add vids of falco vs jigglypuff? im having alot of trouble with that match up

Giggidax

Smash Ace
wooh i watched that forward vs ken on FD video again. and i must say i hate seeing ken win! i dont know, for some reason i feel hatred towards ken whenever he wins. but i still like him as a smash player. weird huh? anyway im glad forward won that match

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Still plans to add 'good' falco's on the list Bwill? V3ctorman came up with a good vid recently as well as a few others (including yourself). What about Azen's Falco, he may not main him but I've played his falco and it's pretty **** good. He's got an odd play style with his falco though.

I personally think it would be good for people see steps in the level of play rather than just aiming straight for pro status, it's a little misleading. It's just my opinion though.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Problem with that is there's a lot of solid Falcos out there, but only a few that are really exceptional.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Forward and Shiz went to West Memphis for INNsomnia V this weekend. Forward got 1st and Shiz got 4th. So we should have some nice videos coming up very soon. ^_^

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
i like B-wills style because it seems like hes always trying to show off or something. specially in this one video i saw him vs taj on FoD.
it was so cool O_O
heh...thanks for that although I'm not sure what you saw in my vid against taj. I watched it again and I played scared lol.

Anyways, I'll have some videos of myself up most likely by next week - not necessarily in this thread but at least in my own video thread. I'm hosting a big AZ tourney and I should have some updated videos. Those other videos against taj, wobbles, etc are about 3-4 months old.

I'll add shiz vs forward when I come back.

K.C. yeah, I'll look into adding other falcos soon.

EDIT: I just added three new falco videos of myself in ths thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=93193

I would appreciate it if any of you guys could take the time and watch the videos and leave any comments in that thread.

Keep in mind these are just friendlies so don't be too harsh. :) Thanks.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
since you've got those new vids agaistn templar and zarelid you better PUT YOUR NAME ON THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you'll have even more **** videos after T5 and RR are uploaded. your falco is gooooood b-will just as good as those other guys

Lit

Smash Ace
**** dashizwiz is to good... so when are you guys going to update this thread?

halu102

Smash Apprentice
dashizwiz is very good. But the way video files are put onto youtube... dashizwiz looks so fast...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Shiz is too good and too fast. At FC he took out Aho's Peach, PC's Fox, and one stock of M2K's Marth before he got beaten out of pools.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
twin is good but calling him worlds best is pretty off.

he would get ***** in US tourneys.
actually...no!

theres was recently a national mexican tournament where they had the presence of Rob$
he played a set against TWIN the best Mexican Falco Player. and here are some videos of him against rob$ in the loser brackets of the tournament.

Rob$ vs Twin-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQfWqoX_0Nc
Rob$ vs Twin-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhjImkPMLF8
Twin Combo Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TgPXYwl5b4

He is not worlds best we all know, but neither is bombsoldier, and he is pretty a well known falco for what i see around here.

Top Bottom