• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Videos Feat. PC Chris, Forward, Dope, and More...

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
For now, just well known falcos, i.e. falcos who has proven themselves in tourneys. For the most part, all of the falcos on the list, with the exception of one or two, have done just that.

Afterwards, I'll expand it into good falcos. They don't necessarily have to be well known, but they have to have good videos to show for themselves. When it comes to that point, maybe I'll ask people to submit their vids to me and if I think they are good enough, I'll post them I dunno.

Also, I watched your combo vid like a day after it came out K.C. Good stuff. :laugh:

I have updated the list for the most part with the vidoes you have all posted although I missing a few (like DA Dave's). I'll post them a bit later as well as a few others I have.
Alright, cool, just wondering.

Thanks for the compliment too lol.

I like your falco B, you play smart and I find that to be awesome (idk why but I like watching a smart falco play).

Well, when you start adding good falcos, put some of your vids up and Zhu's too. Is this thread for falco mains or just falco players in general though?

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Shiz, son, calm down.

BTW lol, you should come to Pound 2 on June 9th in MD. Falco dittos son, Falco dittos.

Forward might be heading up too, suppose to falco ditto him if he does.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
No offense man, I think you have a good Falco, and I like your videos and your combo vid, but my scrubby Wisconsin Marth ***** your Falco at FC6 round 1 of pools, and you switched to Fox for the other matches. That doesn't say "top Falco" to me. Or maybe you've improved since then. Whatever

Lol don't judge by something that happened 8 months ago. I'm not going to waste my time proving you wrong.

But if you were at FC, watching the South vs East Coast I took all 4 Stock from Aho and 2 from KM, isn't that pretty descent? :chuckle:.

And playing against Mathos at FC during South vs Midwest I took 4 from him, he almost beat me though lol.

I placed 33rd, but it was my first major tournament, cut me some slack?

Whatever, if you guys don't want me on Top falco list then take me off, didn't know people were going to PMS about it.

Don't put me on the good falcos list, it doesn't matter to me. I know what I am.

I'm doing good down here in Florida, I just go to major tournaments for experience.

Anyone going to INN? I'll be there. KirbySSB, I'll MM that scrubby marth. Lol.

Edit: Thanks for clearing things up Silent Wolf. My bad for the Misunderstanding

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
But if you were at FC, watching the South vs East Coast I took all 4 Stock from Aho and 2 from KM, isn't that pretty descent? :chuckle:.

And playing against Mathos at FC during South vs Midwest I took 4 from him, he almost beat me though lol.
That in itself is pretty good man. I play Aho and he's no pushover. Then to take 2 off off KM after that is pretty good as well. Tough opponents, both using fox?

My first time playing those guys (during an actual Tourney) they both beat me by a stock both matches. Aho in a fox ditto and KM using Fox first round (suicided once), and marth second round against my falco (First and last time I fought KM at tourney though). Been around in tournies since december. So I know beating the both of them isn't easy and taking 6 stocks off those two is something you had to work for.

BTW who won that crew battle?

I'll try and make it to INN, should be interesting.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
dude there is no debate. shiz is a top falco in every aspect (tounaments, videos, everything)

if you disagree, mm him.. gg

are there any top falcos that live in socal?

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
dude there is no debate. shiz is a top falco in every aspect (tounaments, videos, everything)

if you disagree, mm him.. gg

are there any top falcos that live in socal?
An MM isn't going to prove he's a top falco y'know. It'll show you he's really good though.
This is based on a general consenses about who are the top Falcos, shiz just has some things working against him (such as not being able to attend more out of state tournies) and such. None the less, no one can dispute the fact that he is really good.

I'd like to MM him, but I'll probably never get the chance. Though I wasn't the one to say "He's not a top Falco" in the first place, I just wanna play him.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
i know mm wont prove anything. my point was that people who suck compared to shiz should stfu haha.

but anyway, are there any top falcos that live in socal at all?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks KC and Invertigo for your support. But if they don't want me on the list, its ok. I know where I stand.

I want to play you KC I was pretty impressed by your combo vid :chuckle:.

I would also like to play Invertigo, you guys going to INN? I'll play you guys if you go there :chuckle:.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol shiz stop actin like u don't care if u on da list. everyone know u cold enough to get on the list just like u know you'd b dissapointed if b-will took u off ;) .

lengeta

Smash Ace
Shiz is also one of the more respected and well known Falcos of the forums. That doesn't have anything to do with skill either, but it still means a lot IMO.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
lol shiz stop actin like u don't care if u on da list. everyone know u cold enough to get on the list just like u know you'd b dissapointed if they b-will took u off ;) .
Lol falco_4_life, I'll admit I would be a little annoyed seeing a Falco up there that I think is not better than me that is up there.

I agree with you B-Will, I know I'm not better than PC, more technical but not better. He is just too smart of a player, I think I''ll reach that level with more experience later on.

Thanks Lengeta

Edit: This is an accident post by DaShizWiz on brothers account(Forgot he was still logged in)

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Manacloud is a good one, silent wolf.

I just added a few more videos. Any ideas on how to improve this thread?

I'm going to continue to add more videos that I find. Any more help would be appreciated!

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
@B-Will: You mentioned something about having people send in their videos for consideration, that sounds like a good way to improve the thread. Otherwise you're just on librarian duty cataloguing youtube/google videos.

Also, when you update the thread can you indicate which videos you've added?

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
DSF is in socal. ive dittoed with him, completely destroyed me. id say hes one of the best

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Man. I've never seen DA Dave before now. he is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

by the way, the 'sheik' on in his matches is another of the match against Dire's G+W.

and these matches are helping me get idea for later matchups :) Good job!

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
yeah dude pc chris is really incredible. he makes really quick and good decisions in the middle of battle. its so important especially against a marth like ken.

forward was also amazing when he owned ken on fd though.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
the forward vs wobbles video links to a dav3 vs wes fight. just letting yiou know bwill

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I just added a couple of them before you posted this site. Very nice site thanks! I'll add the rest of the PC vs KDJ videos that I haven't already.

Anyways, I just added 4 new videos of PC and 1 of Forward. I added asterisks to each new video: tell me if you think they are visible enough or if they need to be bigger or something. Also, keep the videos coming!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
****, gotta get forward's and pc chris's falco dittos up there. they are freakin amazing to watch dispite how outdated they may be.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Just watched the Ken vs. PC videos from MLG New York. All I can say is CLASSIC; they rank up there with the Ken vs. Isai videos from MOAST 3.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
yeah i really love them. i feel like pc got revenge for bombsoldier, the last great falco to face ken.

that probably sounded gay. but its kind of why i love to watch them

mathos

Smash Champion
Umm if you just search youtube for mathos you get some matches of me.

Vidjo vs. Mathos 1 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Io8n4FOBuDk
Vidjo vs. Mathos 2 - you already have it in the first post
Vidjo vs. Mathos 3 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=-8MWfdL16as

Azen vs Mathos 1 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=GtujcW9KoX0
Azen vs Mathos 2 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=fhg7-7Ou8JM
Azen vs Mathos 3 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=omQRI5sgHyE

Melee FC 3 Crew Battle Matchs pieces (the good old days)

HugS vs Mathos - http://youtube.com/watch?v=JtK_sj-ut1M
Variety Barrage vs Mathos - http://youtube.com/watch?v=d22llvwVJfE

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
i thought bam was best in canada or something? but yeah pkm was awesome. those videos were very entertaining i watched like all of them haha. chester's fox and vwin's marth were insane!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
nice vids shiz. i watched most of them. DF's marth is goood but you owned him lol. B-will should put at least one or two of those vids on this list.

edit/ i added one of your matches against DF onto the Marth section in the character match-ups :)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I hope that PC Chris registers for Brawl online cause I look forward to facing him with my Falco. I tire of entering these underground tournaments where he's not present.

WWE Presents: Destined Showdown

PC Chris vs. Shade.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Considering that Falco is even Brawl. (he better -_-) I can't even imagine how online play will effect the skill of everyone.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
these videos are quite old ill put some news on youtube soon enough ^_^ me and vwins have gotten a lot better after playing with PC and KDJ.

Top Bottom