• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco mains, who did you main in

Iwan

Smash Ace
I mained the Captain. His knee was my lover....

haha. Too bad they nerfed him quite extensively. I actually still won more than 90 percent of my GB matches with him, but at tourney's there's only so many average smashers you can beat up on with C. Falcon. Eventually it's time to put my character select cursor over Falco and whoop that *** :p

Quetz

Smash Rookie
Marth. I finally switched to falco because honestly there really wasn't anyone else who was conducive to my play style.

hurricane22491

Smash Cadet
I mained Marth and Falco with some Dr. Mario in there too.

I dislike playing Brawl Marth and Dr. Mario is gone, but Falco is still a great character, albeit relatively different from Melee.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
I mained Falco in Melee along with Marth and Shiek (completely unaware of their status at the time)

I still main them minus Shiek who I haven't gotten used to in brawl yet.

Radz

Smash Rookie
I mained Ganon, but with the changes to him in brawl i couldn't stand him anymore so i briefly mained Ike but then switched to falco for he was alot of fun, i picked him up and started owning.

Sh1n0b1

Smash Journeyman
Falco and Falcon

Those characters i still main now, even with one being nerfed to the point of bottom tier. Friggin Sakurai barely nerfs Fox but extensively nerfs characters who dont even deserved to get nerfed! Am i saying nerfed too much??

KneeSpammer

Smash Cadet
I mained the Captain. His knee was my lover....

haha. Too bad they nerfed him quite extensively. I actually still won more than 90 percent of my GB matches with him, but at tourney's there's only so many average smashers you can beat up on with C. Falcon. Eventually it's time to put my character select cursor over Falco and whoop that *** :p
lulz me 2 dood

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
I mained C. Falcon. Falco has changed, but for the better. He's not cheap anymore, instead he's stylishly deadly with a dash of speed...no pun intended. :-p

J1nx

Smash Rookie
Falco..and Ganondorf. but then ganon got nerfed soo....yea.

SHined BLind

Smash Apprentice
I've mained a lot of characters in Melee. My most consistant mains were: Marth (before I realized how cheap she/he was), Roy, Sheik, Samus, Ganondorf, and then Falco. That's as well as I can remember.

D

Deleted member

Mostly Fox and Mario. I miss the old Mario so much...

joker120

Smash Rookie
i used link in melee even after i started to want to play competitively but after a while for some reason link felt slower to me and i couldnt deal with the lag of his moves...also my firend using link on me didnt help and i needed someone to counter him..among my group of friends me and my firend were the best...i began experimenting with alot of charactter until i came to falco who i used the day before i brought brawl.

Top Bottom