• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fairing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightshade

Smash Ace

Hey guys ever wondered what link looks like when lightshade uses him? lol

Right, because everybody has to play the same way you do. Listen n00b, I've been ehre much longer than you have, you're just a post ***** is what you are, so keep your mouth shut about how other people play Link. In other words:

Aesir

Smash Master
Right, because everybody has to play the same way you do. Listen n00b, I've been ehre much longer than you have, you're just a post ***** is what you are, so keep your mouth shut about how other people play Link. In other words:
Lol here longer then me? I'm the mother ****ing aiser.
http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=29108

I'm a disease....

I'm not saying you should play like me, but you should play the correct way. which oddly is like me.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
LOL I've been here longer than both of you, so lightshade shut up you suck at this game and I'm better than you lawl. Change your **** location you couldn't own the sock I just whacked off into.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
I love how you can all tell me how I suck with a character I don't play without ever seeing me play. I don't play Link often, but the boards are fairly interesting, also, shminkledorf,

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Lightshade seriously, stop. I'm telling you right now you're running your mouth to the wrong people. Just let it go and stop ruining this thread. Besides if you don't main Link than chances are that the people that do know more...just my thought...

Aesir what happen to you sig? It amused me...

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Yea, but here's the problem. He's telling me how to play a character a certain way, and if I don't he flames me. That shouldn't happen. Whatever, it really doesn't matter to me, all I did was post my comment, nobody in their right minds has to flame me.
What the hell, I'm done.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
He's telling you a way that seems to work better! Helping you! Gezzz man thats the part you don't get! None of us care if you use it, just let it be known that there is more than one way that works...

It's an FYI kind of thing. Flaming will be there no matter what and you just have to deal, it's aesir come on you should know the flamming would be there...

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Oh, wow, I'm really that domb, huh? I didn't see it like that, I guess I'm only really used to one type of thing then, oh well, I guess I owe you all an apology for my stupidity, sorry for all the confrontation and confusion I have caused. Sorry.

Pug

Smash Apprentice
How can you tell? He didn't use <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags! Oh well ... I'm going to take his apology seriously, and maybe look like an idiot in the process. But you've got to know how to take a joke. If you overreact you just look like a ******.

To avoid the possibility of incurring a "spam post" infraction: yes, fairing is good, if you have good timing and know how to pressure drop.

deftones

Smash Rookie
Of course you'd know all about spacing, because you space out all the time on drugs! Lolololololololol!!!
lol. you're absolutely right, pug. i do, in fact, do drugs, and i already mentioned that beforehand. however, when regarding myself, your skill still pales in comparison. silly nub, stay relevant.

Am I right in assuming you've been tracking down the threads I post in and then spazzing out?
haha. don't flatter yourself.

Pug

Smash Apprentice
I'll flatter whoever I want! Especially myself.

Interesting how my skill "pales in comparison" to yours, even though you've never seen me play in your life.

You know what's funny (and a bit sad)? You made a big fuss about "not caring" if you're banned or not, yet you actually create another account to continue harassing innocent people.

D

Deleted member

well it matters, if u actually shffl fast enuf its tho link's sword didnt even do the animation, so thats y i occasionally dont ff on them. but as u said if u dont ff it link does fly over ur opponents head :\

so wat i do is draft a shff'd fair backwards ( jump hold back cstick right and l cancel it :D) that usually always hits them :)

hope that works

deftones

Smash Rookie
Interesting how my skill "pales in comparison" to yours, even though you've never seen me play in your life.

i can tell your skill pales in comparison just by what you say, or the lack of. silly nub.

You know what's funny (and a bit sad)? You made a big fuss about "not caring" if you're banned or not, yet you actually create another account to continue harassing innocent people.
you're ignorant. i don't care if i get banned because i can always make a new account. you assume too much.

edit:
oogga booga where all da white woman at?!
in my room. where else?

Pug

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, so now you can gauge someone's skill on what they don't say. Well, you actually haven't said much either, have you? All you do is flame.

Do the white women know that, on smashboards, you're a loser? 'Cos really, you've got no allies here that I can see. They all want you banned.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Welcome to the ranks aesir now you can be a douche like the rest of us and post personal messages in topics where you really have no place being in.

Links Fair kinda sucks. The more you use it the more it sucks. The less you use it, the more it rocks. My advice would be to get better at edgeguarding and placing sexy spin attacks so you don't have to Fair.

Allow me to clarify

Link's Fair has TWO uses.
1) Setting up for low percent combos
2) Getting opponents off the stage at high percents.

Getting better at edgeguarding and placing spin attacks (on the stage, not while edgeguarding) makes the Fair less of a necessity for #2 (killing stuff) so you can just stick to using it for low percent combos.

On the subject of edgeguarding, it depends on the situation, sex kicking is more effective but much more risky, and there are other options that you have to consider (edgehogging, dair, etc), as well as character, %, amount of time you have to get to/off the edge to perform the attack, as well as what you think the player will do.

Also quit being dix this forum is not for your lulz.

Skler

Smash Master
You have time to recover if you do it right. It's also hard to miss with, it's hitbox is purty good. They can dodge through it if they are really close but then you should have been using an attack from the stage.

Mr.Red

Smash Apprentice
oh well, as long as we get to have some peace without him for at least a little while, it's good for me!

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I would wonder if he came back...I mean he acted like this place was such a problem for him anyway...

Can we get back to the topic? Because I still can't get the spacing right...

technomancer

Smash Champion
Spacing is hit the opponent, and obviously try not to get shield grabbed, but #1 most important point is to hit something or you're going to eat a charge shot.

aesoprock

Smash Rookie
tHrilla have been IP banned. We will no longer see him on the link forum.
no longer see me on the link forum, huh? lol, wak. you're quite naive. truth of the matter is, i am at my home computer as we speak, and i was able to find a way to create a new account. like i said before, you can't ban me.

he can't if hes IP banned.
wrong.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Yeah it's ok...He's actually helping me a little on youtube. I talked to him and I understand where he was comming from. If anyone really cares I'll explain later but he won't come back until brawl comes out...

anyway I've got jsut one more question... with proper spacing can a fair kill? If yes then I'll have a better idea of when to use it...after that unless other people have questions, this thread is becomming a spam hole I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom