• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
He was just here a minute ago and glanced at the page. Zipzo deconfirmed. Zipzotroll confirmed. Moving on.

Last edited:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
He was just here a minute ago and glanced at the page. Zipzo deconfirmed. Zipzotroll confirmed. Moving on.
Honestly that means nothing. He still could be telling the truth. Until there is some official word from him I wont disconfirm him yet.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
In other news, if what that unlock method rumor is true about all the Pokemon beating classic mode, we're making progress because gema_yue is playing Charizard in Classic right now.

Mewtwo is in tweet...dang I'm so worried,why do I have school?!:(
Check your phone during school :p

We'll keep you up to date buddy.

MMM_AJ

Smash Rookie
Honestly that means nothing. He still could be telling the truth. Until there is some official word from him I wont disconfirm him yet.
I'm with you! I almost went to bed right before Zipzo's tweet, but Gema's doing Pokemon runs now so I ain't giving up yet!

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Ok guys I'm pretty sure Mewtwo is in and we will find out today. I thought Duck Hunt Dog would be one of the last characters to unlock but if he is unlocked already I feel good!!!!

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
-It begins...

-THE FINAL STRUGGLE IS NIGH!

-THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!

-MEWTWO SHALL BE UPON US!

-DO NOT RELENT YOUR OPTIMISM!

#ALL4MEWTWO

Fishbowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fishbowl22
No, he keeps dying and using continues, so we're never going to see another character unlock tonight...

edit: well shoot

Last edited:

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
I was hoping for Mewtwo, but I'm sure it'll come later, considering how hard it may be to unlock. Nintendo just may reveal Mewtwo before he can even unlock it!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Zipzo watches us...

I hope he isn't offended by Zipzo Wesker.

I mean, hey, we got his attention, the question is if he unleashes his wrath on me for being the most proactive in doing so.

Zipzo if you unleash your wrath on me do so in private messages

Last edited:

Artero

Smash Enthousiast
NNID
Artero
Currently on the train with my crappy internet and 6% battery-life and all I want to know is if Mewtwo is in or not. Please confirmation come soon!

MMM_AJ

Smash Rookie
Ugh, this might be a disconfirm. Miiverse post contains a list of secret characters, Mewtwo isn't in that list:

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters

Edit: Just noticed it's a fansite, nevermind. Still, not feeling optimistic, what do the site owners know that we don't?

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Ugh, this might be a disconfirm. Miiverse post contains a list of secret characters, Mewtwo isn't in that list:

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters

Edit: Just noticed it's a fansite, nevermind. Still, not feeling optimistic, what do the site owners know that we don't?
Jiggly and Bowser Jr deconfirmed

its a fan site, it only knows what we do

Edit::4greninja:'d and forgot ROB

Last edited:

MMM_AJ

Smash Rookie
Zipzo just said in his livestream chat he's maintaining radio silence until more official confirmation is out. Hype maybe?!?!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Zipzo watches us...

I hope he isn't offended by Zipzo Wesker.

I mean, hey, we got his attention, the question is if he unleashes his wrath on me for being the most proactive in doing so.

Zipzo if you unleash your wrath on me do so in private messages
Zipso Wesker confirmed for not having Uroboros, until we get a global saturation of Mewtwo as a character images on 3DS...

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
In other words if he is right he looks like he was in the know regardless on whether he was or not, and has a good reason to be cryptic.

Pretty sure blatantly stating something on twitter isn't quite radio silence though.

We shall see, but if this is a troll and he has chosen to prolong it then I shall have fury

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I believe Zipzo as he has not given me a reason to distrust him; however, I did not really need his confirmation to be confident in one of the most feasible characters to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom