• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
To be fair, he's not making a living out of this. His reputation isn't important. Not saying he's lying, but if he was, he has nothing to lose.
Thats what im saying. Yall trusting this because u think his so called "smash fame" isn't worth trolling over?

He tweeted hes in. With no pics. No unlock conditions. No nothing????????

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
I believe Zipzo as he has not given me a reason to distrust him; however, I did not really need his confirmation to be confident in one of the most feasible characters to be honest.
Can your avatar and banners stop being so handsome? I swear, those things are just BEGGING for love to be made to them.

MMM_AJ

Smash Rookie
Thats what im saying. Yall trusting this because u think his so called "smash fame" isn't worth trolling over?

He tweeted hes in. With no pics. No unlock conditions. No nothing????????
Some people just are optimistic by nature. I've been bitter and cynical about Mewtwo's chances to ever return ever since Brawl, but now that things are down to the wire that old cynicism just can't stop me from holding out hope. I want to lower my hopes because my inner realist knows it's most likely bull****, but I can't help it, that one last atom of hope cannot be snuffed out.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Some people just are optimistic by nature. I've been bitter and cynical about Mewtwo's chances to ever return ever since Brawl, but now that things are down to the wire that old cynicism just can't stop me from holding out hope. I want to lower my hopes because my inner realist knows it's most likely bull****, but I can't help it, that one last atom of hope cannot be snuffed out.
I can respect that :)

Who knows, he could be telling the truth. His post was still a troll though, whether or not it was true, because we know he was on the boards up until an hour ago without any follow-up responses.

Last edited:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I get that. As a Krystal supporter my dream is already dead. And i do agree Mewtwo has the best chance out of the big 3 to make it in. And it is skeptical that we haven't seen ANYTHING of the big 3 yet. No trophies/At/Bosses. NOTHING.

However im seeing alot of people(not just on here) saying Zipzo is credible. I just dont understand that. He reported on a PUBLIC demo. Now all of a sudden he knows a highly requested character is in yet provides no proof at all?? It just doesnt seem right.

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Really hoping to hear the sirens after the credits roll.. anyone know if Gema beat Classic with Pikachu yet?

Edit: Nevermind, don't see Pikachu in the trophy section. I hope she uses him next. It would be interesting to see if anything unlocks after all the Pokemon beat Classic.

Edit 2: Oh G&W..

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Is it real yet, will my clone kitty return, to strike back?

Also is it going to be femtwo or mantwo?

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
lmao I feel you man, this is pretty excruciating but I'm loving the streams so far. I just wish they'd pick the last Pokemon so we could see Mewtwo.
Too bad there's spammers in the chat room otherwise we'd actually be able to communicate with Gema.

MMM_AJ

Smash Rookie
lmao I feel you man, this is pretty excruciating but I'm loving the streams so far. I just wish they'd pick the last Pokemon so we could see Mewtwo.
Almost 8 hours now. Total hours without sleep is nearing 15. Still no video proof.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Well, Ivysaur's a trophy too. No sign of Mewtwo yet, though.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Unlock Conditions: collect 150 trophies, and beat a character on each of the first 8 levels of difficulty, and beat lvl 9 Charizard, Lucario, Greninja and Jigglypuff with 1 stock, and beat lvl 100 Pikachu amiibo with 1 stock, and take the cartridge to your local retailer to have the other half of his data uploaded to the cartridge, and find a masterball in game.

Writing that last part made me think of a more sensible unlock condition - see all pokemon, including mew, celebi, etc. We could be here for weeks if that is the case.

Last edited:

MMM_AJ

Smash Rookie
Jeez, you sound like a PokeMon researcher who's been out in the fields all night.
I've written more Mewtwo fanfiction than the combined total research papers written about Mewtwo by all the various Pokemon professors. I will camp out in the wilderness with no food or water or sleep indefinitely in the name of science!

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Have you been watching the streams? Lol.
Well granted I just started watching...

But I did see a Challenger approaching screen. Also given the streams I'm not trusting any more pictures unless they appear on the livestream.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Well granted I just started watching...

But I did see a Challenger approaching screen. Also given the streams I'm not trusting any more pictures unless they appear on the livestream.
All the characters that have been unlocked tonight (Ness, Falco, Dark Pit, Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt Dog, Lucina, etc.) have all had the same screen set up. Also, if you zoom in to the picture you can see the pixels on the screen, not that that can't be faked but I doubt anyone had that much time in their hands the past few hours to fake Jiggs.

Also it's not a challenger approaching screen, it's a challenger unlocked screen.

Last edited:

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
Guys Mii fighters weren't the reason all star mode was locked, it could be because customization is turned off or it's a mode that doesn't support Miis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom