• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Which stream has got the most characters unlocked so far again? I've lost track of them over night...

As for Mewtwo itself, I have very little doubt that Mewtwo isn't in a this point. I just want to see it unlocked during a stream, as I assume all of you here do.
Right now it's gema_yue. She just needs to unlock ROB if we're going by the leak.

Maxilian

Smash Ace
Yeah; but that said someone can tell him how to unlock Jr. - it's just by playing Classic with Bowser.
He already finished Classic with Bowser (i think, i mean... he have Bowser trophy), i'm pretty sure you can unlock Jr. with another character like Rosalina

Right now it's gema_yue. She just needs to unlock ROB if we're going by the leak.
and Bowser Jr.:dr^_^:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Seems as if I haven't missed anything.

Back to classes. I keep praying for Mewtwo.

Zipzo, I'd have a word with you...

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord
The Question Mark is Random. Of COURSE its going to stay. And it is 4 with the Question Mark, because Mii Fighters also appear between Sonic and the Question Mark.

Either way, Mewtwo's one of the most likely characters to fit into one of those final slots. Unless the Hype 3 are positioned together its kinda hard to fit them all in it...
I just think the whole roster will be moved around to fit the other characters in. There is no reason to just stick Mewtwo, Ridley or who ever else on the bottom. There is a way to fit them in and still keep thing organized by date.

WvA

Smash Rookie
Yeah he finished classic with bowser, the chat was blowing up from the fact it didnt unlock jr.

Btw, I didnt pay attention but didnt melee have like a ton of unlockables? Maybe its because the leak make them look less, but pretty much all the unlockables are just ''complete classic with relevant character''. I dont know if thats on purpose, cause some things like ''play 20 hours'' are just a pain in the ass compared to when I was a kid with way to much free time (vs a full time job now). I kinda hope thats the case. I didnt like having to play through the Subspace mode in Brawl (twice.. since i couldnt transfer the save date to my ex Wii) which took FOREVER. I am pretty curious if its intended that most unlocks arent that time consuming.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
I just wish we could get some confirmation. It's 1AM here in Australia and I kinda want to go to sleep but I wont until I know the fate of Mewtwo.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
From Zipzo's Twitch stream chat:

"I'm not ignoring everyone. I'm reading everything that people are saying but it's not really in anyone's best interest for me to try and talk about it. Just wait and see. I didn't make something up to troll people. There was a reason I tweeted it."
Oh how cute, we must have unnerved him.

Just spill it already.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
So I heard something like you have to clear classic mode with all pokemon to unlock Mewtwo has anyone done this?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So I heard something like you have to clear classic mode with all pokemon to unlock Mewtwo has anyone done this?
I haven't seen any of the streamers beat classic with any Pokemon but Greninja so far. I dunno if it happened while I was asleep, but it hasn't happened before or after, at least to my knowledge.

That's not an unreasonable unlock req, either.

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
No one knows how to unlock him because no one has unlocked them. Almost every streamer unlocked a secret char in a different way.

Now with Neo's leak being Deconfirmed (his source got the FS of DhD wrong and the way to unlock Lucina wrong) I think the chances for Mewtwo are very small at this moment :(

Still hoping though.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
No one knows how to unlock him because no one has unlocked them. Almost every streamer unlocked a secret char in a different way.

Now with Neo's leak being Deconfirmed (his source got the FS of DhD wrong and the way to unlock Lucina wrong) I think the chances for Mewtwo are very small at this moment :(

Still hoping though.
Well we should find out befor the end of the day.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Somebody on here posted it from the japanese 2ch I think.

I haven't seen any of the streamers beat classic with any Pokemon but Greninja so far. I dunno if it happened while I was asleep, but it hasn't happened before or after, at least to my knowledge.

That's not an unreasonable unlock req, either.
gema_yue beat Classic with Greninja, Jiggs, and Charizard. She just needs to do Pikachu.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Oh right.. sorry it's 8:47am and haven't slept. Not sure if she beat it with Lucario yet then.. need to double check the trophies.

Beating Classic with Pikachu? That just might be it.

Don't count Mewtwo out if it isn't though.
I agree. We don't know everything despite whatever "leaks" have come out.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
ESRB only need to see stuff that would be questionable and basically give it a higher rating such as upskirts, tharja's *** etc.
I mean, if MASTER CORE didn't have to be shown there is NO reason to show Mewtwo. DHD makes sense because his FS uses Guns (albeit in a pixelartstyle), same for Bowser JR. , ROB uses laser beams , Wario is crude humour... yeah. don't lose hope.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I mean, if MASTER CORE didn't have to be shown there is NO reason to show Mewtwo. DHD makes sense because his FS uses Guns (albeit in a pixelartstyle), same for Bowser JR. , ROB uses laser beams , Wario is crude humour... yeah. don't lose hope.
Indeed. I still find it particularly interesting that we haven't seen ANY trophies for the "potential" characters left.

Just going to hope Zipzo isn't up to something. Mewtwo was one of the only characters I could see comfortably fitting on the screen anyway.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I wouldn't be surprised though if they held out on us as far as the final 3 (or more) so they can use it to hype up the Wii U release.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
I'm expecting Mewtwo at the later part of today as it along with anyone else will probably be REALLY hard to unlock. I almost think Nintendo could reveal it first (before anyone unlocks).

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Considering that neither Gema_Yue or Yushako have used all the Pokemon characters in Classic Mode still spells good tides for Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom