• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
She got Jiggs. Haven't beaten Classic with Pikachu or Jiggs yet. Using Dark Pit.
How many does she have left to unlock?

also koopalings confirmed

EDIT FS= coloured black bc I forgot the spoiler tags
[Spoiler:] Shadow Mario [Spoiler/]

Last edited:

Outlawstarx

Smash Cadet
Well im getting more hype as the day goes by. Seems like this game is much closer to melee than brawl. Which is a great thing.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
We got ganondorf already from this

Theres 1 left from the known and thats ROB
How many does she have left to unlock?

also koopalings confirmed

EDIT FS= coloured black bc I forgot the spoiler tags
[Spoiler:] Shadow Mario [Spoiler/]
Yeah @ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123 we're referring to the characters the players have to unlock to see if their All Star Mode unlocks as well, meaning of course, it would be the final roster.

@ EmeraldDragonair EmeraldDragonair she just needs Bowser Jr, Ganon and ROB. Wasn't looking but I think she just got Dr. Mario which I left out.

Chrimbo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3239-3537-7151
From Zipzo's Twitch stream chat:

"I'm not ignoring everyone. I'm reading everything that people are saying but it's not really in anyone's best interest for me to try and talk about it. Just wait and see. I didn't make something up to troll people. There was a reason I tweeted it."

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041

"I'm not ignoring everyone. I'm reading everything that people are saying but it's not really in anyone's best interest for me to try and talk about it. Just wait and see. I didn't make something up to troll people. There was a reason I tweeted it."
Well lets hope he doesn't mean stage hazard or masterball pokemon...

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion

Interesting. Either he's playing the world's most elaborate prank, or something big is going down soon.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
So I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but if they filled out the CSS, it would bring the total amount of characters to 53 because it's a 9x6 grid - 1 for the random slot. 53 characters. That's enough room for Mewtwo.

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814

What I'm getting from this: Sakurai has explosives buried beneath a supervolcano which he will detonate without hesitation if any legit pics or vids of Mewtwo are shown before Nintendo's 8 hour live stream.

CantGetRidOfTheRidley

Smash Apprentice

Part of me expects later to hear
"I daresay my jolly consorts, my tweet with which you interpreted was but a ruse! You have been bamboozled and smeckledorfed! Why, in your new age lingo, I'd call this successful and 'epic' 'troll'! Enjoy your Lucario!"
Part of me wants to believe though.

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
It's possible that some characters were developed strictly as DLC to be released for free later down the line. Maybe Sakurai learned from the Brawl roster debacle.

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
interestingly enough, Mii Fighters take a slot so the max has changed from 5-4. If question mark isn't removed we will have 3 characters not in the leak.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Well its not going to be Wolf, Ivysaur or Squitle. And Ness apparently has Lucas' specials as his customs.

Also yushako has just got Dr. M, 4 (lucina, Jiggs, ROB, Wario) left on this front

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
interestingly enough, Mii Fighters take a slot so the max has changed from 5-4. If question mark isn't removed we will have 3 characters not in the leak.
The Question Mark is Random. Besides, even with the Question Mark its still four left.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
You don't know if the question mark will be there.
and no its not 4 with question mark.
It was never removed before why now?

The Question Mark is Random. Of COURSE its going to stay. And it is 4 with the Question Mark, because Mii Fighters also appear between Sonic and the Question Mark.

Either way, Mewtwo's one of the most likely characters to fit into one of those final slots. Unless the Hype 3 are positioned together its kinda hard to fit them all in it...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah; as soon as we see all the "leak" characters, and if a message pops up that says we have all of them/the lock icon disappears, then yeah.

But if not, things are going to get interesting. I sort of assumed Mewtwo/Ridley whatever would have more complex lock criteria, or something. We'll see, I guess. C'mon, Zipzo, don't be lying.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Which stream has got the most characters unlocked so far again? I've lost track of them over night...

As for Mewtwo itself, I have very little doubt that Mewtwo isn't in a this point. I just want to see it unlocked during a stream, as I assume all of you here do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom