• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Meh, I wouldn't be surprised if @Zipzo was just joking around. His last posts on Smashboards and Twitter are around the same time, maybe he thought it would be funny to stir up the crowd before he logged off the computer.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Meh, I wouldn't be surprised if @Zipzo was just joking around. His last posts on Smashboards and Twitter are around the same time, maybe he thought it would be funny to stir up the crowd before he logged off the computer.
He was looking at this thread 3 minutes ago.

MMM_AJ

Smash Rookie
Zipzo, if you're still reading the thread, please post pictures or video! Please, the internet will love you forever!

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Quick! Call in his judgement!
When people questioned his ability to recognize Wolf he responded...

Hey @Zipzo are you sure you didn't confuse Mewtwo with, uh... Jigglypuff?

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Zipzo is staring us down. This can go 2 ways:

He's certain and he's trolling us for a quick laugh.

He knows he's not in but trolls us for a quick laugh.

Pick your poison.

The only thing that would change my mind would be getting PM'd video footage of Mewtwo this instant from Zipzo himself to shut me up.

But that's a dream.

Last edited:

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
There way too many people lookign at this thread :p...I've been absent...can someone link me to these "streams" of people playing the game/unlocking characters?

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
There way too many people lookign at this thread :p...I've been absent...can someone link me to these "streams" of people playing the game/unlocking characters?
There were three of them but the only one still up is http://www.twitch.tv/gema_yue

The other two will be back in a few hours.

So far they've unlocked:

Ness
Falco
Dark Pit
Duck Hunt Dog
Mr. Game and Watch
Wario
Dr. Mario
Lucina
Ganondorf (almost at least)

Edit: Greninja'd

http://www.twitch.tv/gema_yue

I cant get it working, but its probably only my internet screwing up again
It's working :)

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Yeah just my dodgy internet.

So then, Ganon, ROB, Bowser Jr, Puff (and someone else already got ganon, so we know the method), and then we will know if the roster was complete or not...

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Back on the zipzo matter, iirc this isn't the first time he's posted a witty response to spark a rise out of people.:ohwell: So you should take what he says with a grain of salt for the time being.

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Ehhh it doesn't matter one way or another for me at this point. Either he's right, or he's put all credibility on the suicide lane. Time will tell. If it was merely a ploy though, can't say I'll be too happy with him.

CantGetRidOfTheRidley

Smash Apprentice
From 2ch

ポケモン全員(プリン含む)でシンプルクリアしたらミュウツーでよろ

Basically it says to get Mewtwo you must beat Classic with all Pokemon, including Jigglypuff

No idea on it's validity, but if someone can tell a Streamer about it, they can try and see

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
His credibility doesn't matter, it's not like he needs his credibility. He's just some dude. In other words, let's stop talking about him.

Yeah just my dodgy internet.

So then, Ganon, ROB, Bowser Jr, Puff (and someone else already got ganon, so we know the method), and then we will know if the roster was complete or not...
Yes, gema_yue is doing her/his best to unlock certain things and Hama almost unlocke Falcondorf earlier but got beat then logged off. My concern is whether or not we know all the methods. Or if some of them are insane.

Last edited:

Sandfall

Stage Designer
From 2ch

Basically it says to get Mewtwo you must beat Classic with all Pokemon, including Jigglypuff

No idea on it's validity, but if someone can tell a Streamer about it, they can try and see
Has any streamer even unlocked Jiggs yet?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
From 2ch

This actually sounds like a valid unlock method.

Has any streamer even unlocked Jiggs yet?
But we have to wait until Jiggs Boson here is unlocked.

His credibility doesn't matter, it's not like he needs his credibility. He's just some dude. In other words, let's stop talking about him..
I'll end it by saying that I left a post on his profile. All of you welcome to look at it and hope that he notices.

Last edited:

MMM_AJ

Smash Rookie
From 2ch

Oh man, but why would a 2channer post this method but no screenshots or video?! I want to believe!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
We'll know more when the other players get back on. I really appreciate gema_yue's efforts though, she might just unlock a new character in a bit. Might is the key word there. Probably won't be Mewtwo but any progress is nice at this point.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I am so goddamn ready right now. Mewtwo vs Master Core must happen.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Just as I had accepted Mewtwo not making it again this **** happens. @Zipzo please just give us something...
We can't influence Zipzo in any way. Least we can do is pray that the message I left got across or that he has a change of heart and shows us images as proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom