• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
This is the legit leak. The only legit leak.
Yes...unfortunately....Lucas amongst Wolf and ice Climbers....were cut.
Welll....Technically. Only Shulk and Bowser Jr. are confirmed. We got gameplay of them. Anyone can photoshop an image. Either way. As said before, that isn't the entire roster....

This is clearly the entire roster. Look how blurry it is. :4falcon:

Last edited:

Reginleif

Smash Ace
I think Mewtwo has a really good chance on getting in based on his surge in popularity

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think that Mewtwo and the other scrapped smash 64 characters should be in every game as opposed to the playable 12.
I just personally think that's logical, even if they weren't in the game.
:mario64::mariomelee::mario2::4mario:
:pikachu64::pikachumelee::pikachu2::4pikachu:
X:mewtwomelee: X ........?

Last edited by a moderator:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Mewtwo was predicted to be a big hit in the West, & indeed was confirmed ever since the First Movie Strikes Back!. .It's the long pushed recency he acquires that makes him just as & still popular today. He's almost 20 years old that's kind of impressive if you ask me.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Welll....Technically. Only Shulk and Bowser Jr. are confirmed. We got gameplay of them. Anyone can photoshop an image. Either way. As said before, that isn't the entire roster....

Also notice that the new Zelda newcomer is as covered as possible. Don't want to actually reveal everything with these leaks.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX

MEWTWO IS NOT AMUSED BY PETTY NONBELIEVERS
Keep believing.

Keep up the hype.

Never give in.

*Get even more hyped for unbroken GIF now :D

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman

How is this clearly the entire roster?????
Well that's a relief.
What made you believe that it was real?? it was a text leak dude :)
omfg im late to the party. where is this image from?

and did Lucas get cut? :'((((
Yeah you are a bit :) go to this website to check all the images out
http://kotaku.com/huge-potential-leak-may-reveal-full-smash-bros-roster-1626455809
........there was a text leak saying that wolf,lucas,ice climbers, snake and chorus men were gonna be DLC put that was proven fake :( i really wanted wolf and lucas

...It was super effective @ Masonomace Masonomace

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
It's 3AM and all I've been doing all night is trying to find any closure for Mewtwo >.<

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo won't be confirmed right now but he will make it into smash.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Yes, he has always been quite popular. But you have to admit the Mega Evolutions and that Pokemon Origins series made him surge even more.

That is to be expected for any promotion via game element or movie / special to any pokemon. Pokemon like Sceptile who loses to Blaziken in popularity got a skyrocket surge of popularity just from announcing ORAS this year & showing off his new Mega Evolution. Naturally it went back down eventually to average levels like most do.
With Pokken Tournament though, Lucario will get even more popularity.:shades:
@ Masonomace Masonomace
I know what could work as another palette swap for Mewtwo. :4falcon:

Red-hot Mewtwo palette confirmed.:smirk: I need those white eyes to-go please.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Warning Received
Fingers crossed Mewtwo reveal tomorrow.
9/1/14 POTD

Mario has gotten quite an upgrade in design from Brawl to Smash 4. Look at the beautiful scenery glimmering around him, and those are some pretty sleek overalls too!

this is what he looked like before... he was a bit more realistic and didn't have the charm that the Wii U Mario has.

oh wait... am i forgetting something?

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
9/1/14 POTD

Mario has gotten quite an upgrade in design from Brawl to Smash 4. Look at the beautiful scenery glimmering around him, and those are some pretty sleek overalls too!

this is what he looked like before... he was a bit more realistic and didn't have the charm that the Wii U Mario has.

What did he forget?
Fingers crossed Mewtwo reveal tomorrow.
I hope too but sorry why tommorow? what evidence do you have for that? i dont mean to sound rude sorry cuz i kinda did XD

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
9/1/14 POTD

Offtopic much? Post farming isn't quite the good behavior.

Edit: @ zombieRabbidz zombieRabbidz not much evidence really. It's just that it would be the start of September and there won't be much time until the game comes out in Japan ( 9/13/2014 )

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yep just majorly spam them with hate :)
my fingers are ready :mewtwomelee:

Edit: i don't know, Sakurai will just post something random tomorrow, that's the point of that post of mine.
and on the last line, that was referencing Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom