• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Facebook Groups (LINKS)

Gami

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheOrigamiGamer
3DS FC
2750-1106-0597
Wiikendly A group of smashers in Searcy, Arkansas. We're 40 minutes outside of Little Rock. We host smashfests and tournaments every other Friday. All of our events take place at Harding University. Usually in the science building room 200.

Last edited:

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
The old Texas - Dallas-Fort Worth, we've decided, is going to be put to rest. Now, in its stead, we have 2 new groups, but I'll only post the Melee one, considering what subforum we're on. Here it is.

Dustin Chaneski

Smash Rookie
Are there any MD/DE because I live on the border of Maryland and Delaware so I joined the MD/VA but then realized it is mostly across the bridge and driving back and forth takes way too much gas money and time. So I haven't really gotten into the community, i'm still looking xD

| Big D |

Smash Master
We have a new group now. The old group fell apart due to the admin abusing his power. We felt the need as a community to establish a new group which aims to provide a supportive and encouraging atmosphere for all players a like, it doesn't matter what game you play. Whether you are young, old or new, it doesn't matter.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OfficialBCSmash/

^
This is our new group, it's legit. It has Official BC Smash in the name.

Last edited:

Shigi

Smash Rookie
We got a house with a big screen and host weekly cash tournaments !

Top Bottom