• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, I never noticed how close the Brawl Ho-Oh model looks to Pokemon Colosseum's. That's nice--Pokemon Colosseum & XD have the best looking Poke-models, IMHO. I wish Brawl Lugia looked like XD Lugia...

Anyway, playable Ho-Oh? Awesome.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
@Raz7 Now what would be awsome is if you could make it so ho-oh is the last one you face in Classic mode or All star but besides that I cant wait to try him , renamon and Dairontou X sorry if i spelled it wrong

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
playable Ho-oh, shaodw over snake, and Meta Ridley, this is gonna be epic

yugi1818

Smash Cadet
I didn't realize the new rules

Alright so I just got my Ada wong model from Darkside Chronicles and i wanted to request help with stuff and i already started a thread but someone said post here untill i have people and sufficeint proof were going somewhere with this so her is my previous post
and There are no signs of freezing so she is somewhat stable
Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]Ada Wong Joins the Brawl[/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/yugi1818/AdaWong.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
[LEFT]Thats rite the mysterious zombie slaying mistress in red from Resident Evil is here.
"Ada Wong is first mentioned in Resident Evil, in a letter written by a dying researcher, named John. She makes her first appearance in Resident Evil 2, secretly working as a spy for an unnamed company to recover a sample of the G-virus. Ada poses as a bystander who is searching for her missing boyfriend, John, when she meets Leon S. Kennedy. Her secret agenda is exposed, but she is seriously wounded by William Birkin and the Tyrant T-103. An epilogue in Resident Evil 3, as well as a fictional documentary in Code: Veronica confirm that Ada survived the ordeal. The Umbrella Chronicles later retell the specific events of her survival.
Her next appearance was in Resident Evil 4, where she assists Leon in his mission to rescue the new President's daughter Ashley Graham, although her true objective is to obtain a sample of the Las Plagas parasites for Wesker. Ada appeared in the sub-scenario "Assignment: Ada", as well as in the "Mercenaries" minigame. A new scenario starring Ada, titled "Separate Ways", was added to the PlayStation 2, PC and Wii ports, which depicts the events of the main game from Ada's perspective, as well as a fictional documentary titled "Ada's Report", where she describes her involvement with other characters in the story."(From Resident Evil Wiki)
Ported from Darkside chronicles 
ut there seems to be something with her texture that gives her this wierd look and makes her shine, and her legs do not appear until the smash ball is obtained[/LEFT][CENTER][IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/yugi1818/567c5a9f8f1f1885.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/yugi1818/5735528353622282.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/yugi1818/e72b3a146cf2fe18-Copy.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER][LEFT][SIZE="4"]She will replace Ness[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Red"]Current Problems:[/COLOR]
Texture is all shiny
Legs do not appear unless she has smashball
Not sure if bones named right
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Things Done[/COLOR]
Found who she will replace

Ok now if anyone wants to help with this post telling me what you can do to help and I will let you in on the team

Thanks[/LEFT]

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Metroid Over Pikachu
-Mr.Weegee & StarWaffle

*we will re-release the beta right after a few minor things are fixed

(thanks to pikazz for the original model)

I am pretty sure this will be the 2nd fully completed new character, 3rd if you count Cloud. 1st if you exclude Tails.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Metroid Over Pikachu
-Mr.Weegee & StarWaffle

I am pretty sure this will be the 2nd fully completed new character, 3rd if you count Cloud. 1st if you exclude Tails.
tails isnt fully compelted tho ;)
Were adding the actual brawl model to tails.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Tails sig with praise ftw.

tails isnt fully compelted tho ;)
Were adding the actual brawl model to tails.
True that.

Actually, with all of these glitches on other characters, Alloys might still have a use yet...

I'm getting kinda nervous with all of the mention of the specials code lately.

Brawlshifter, do you mind if you add that it's...a little...defective?

Because the original lakuita model has strange animation files, I've decided to make a vertex hack of megaman.
Can I please get to know who it's on? :)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I don't really know if he's like C.Falcon much.

C.Falcon has your buff man proportions.

Classic Megaman looks more...like...um...*runs away*

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I still have not fully updated the OP yet. Please be patient, everyone. I'm also getting ready for D.C. and I just arrived in San Francisco, so I don't have much time on my hands.
Okay, let's see if I can remember everything that's happened lately...

-Roader somewhat loads on Wario, so he will be moved to another character; which character specifically hasn't been decided. Also fixing his animations.
-Ho-oh over Pit, as a boss character. A few basic moves are done.
-Renamon has been ported to Sheik successfully, but bone problems cause it to freeze. Working on fixing it.
-Might port Dark Samus to Lucario; haven't decided yet.
-Might port Dark Link to another character soon.
-Working on playable (and CSS selectable) Giga Bowser.
-I am officially starting Shadow over Snake, since he's in such high demand.
-Might port Link to Ike, for reasons I won't indulge on quite yet.
Wow............

Alright so I just got my Ada wong model from Darkside Chronicles and i wanted to request help with stuff and i already started a thread but someone said post here untill i have people and sufficeint proof were going somewhere with this so her is my previous post
and There are no signs of freezing so she is somewhat stable
Adding.

Metroid Over Pikachu
-Mr.Weegee & StarWaffle

There are no completed characters yet.

I request once more,

Waddle Doo over Yellow Alloy
Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268216
So far, no Alphas or Betas
Team workers:
Serrix, Vmage, and GeminiCrossFade
You don't need to request more than once.

I could just remove it from the OP all together if you want, considering there has not been one success that I know of where the game hasn't froze.

Matteron

Smash Ace
The um..."buffines" can be vertexed down, well I think I haven't tried that one yet, but if worse comes to worse we will have a ripped megaman.
edit:

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I suppose you could remove it. Or just add the word "incomplete" and ask someone to improvise it.

The um..."buffines" can be vertexed down, well I think I haven't tried that one yet, but if worse comes to worse we will have a ripped megaman.
It would be pretty hard.

:laugh: lol, you can just say he went to the gym to prepare for Brawl.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
You could always just texture away the abs. And although I haven't looked at his vertices, removing them via vertex hacking shouldn't be too hard.
Hm...but he doesn't really look as sleek (thin) as C.Falcon.

I guess vertex hacking can fix that.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
...that's odd. I can't see mine anymore.

I thought it was just this old computer I'm on.

Anyone else got the problem?

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Well here is my attempt to get Knuckles the Echidna to join the brawl

http://www.mediafire.com/?gzw2k3tufq4

He goes over Meta Knight, he can only be played through Training mode and I need some help with him so if you can, go and try him out and see if you can fix anything else, enjoy

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
And I thought I was the only one...oh well I needed to update my avi anyway
I glad I'm finally done with that texture

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Actually, with all of these glitches on other characters, Alloys might still have a use yet...

Really? Gah, this is starting to get a little confusing... :urg:

Missingno. might have to wait for some time. :dizzy:

Anyways, new avatar is quite epicly awesome.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Well here is my attempt to get Knuckles the Echidna to join the brawl

http://www.mediafire.com/?gzw2k3tufq4

He goes over Meta Knight, he can only be played through Training mode and I need some help with him so if you can, go and try him out and see if you can fix anything else, enjoy
he freezes ALOT!

Edit: I found out why...you need to either put him on another character or figure out why when he uses a "cape" move the game always freezes.

Tested all cape/wing moves: entry freezes (unless going on a level with weird spawn points *cough*SectorZ*cough* or in solo mode) up-b freeze, down-b, freezes, up-taunt freeze, I haven't tested his down taunt cus I'm scared of the noise of death

Edit 2: shield dodging freezes...think thing is buggy dude lol

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Argh, you have to re-upload the pictures?

I slightly edited mine, so I can't just find a copy, and I give all of my pics obscene and unrelated names.

I'll see what else I have...

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
@super yoshi:
can you please explain to me how you are making missingno?
Well, I'm going to use sprites(like you would for Mega Man). I had plan on doing it over G&W, but he has too many bones and the bone adder hates the Lakitu model. So...I might have to use an alloy for now.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
he freezes ALOT!

Edit: I found out why...you need to either put him on another character or figure out why when he uses a "cape" move the game always freezes.

Tested all cape/wing moves: entry freezes (unless going on a level with weird spawn points *cough*SectorZ*cough* or in solo mode) up-b freeze, down-b, freezes, up-taunt freeze, I haven't tested his down taunt cus I'm scared of the noise of death

Edit 2: shield dodging freezes...think thing is buggy dude lol
When he does the down taunt the game doesnt freeze don't worry...Anyway i guess i will try to find another character to use, i just thought meta knight could be a good model to use for gliding... i might try to put him over diddy kong or some other character (when i tried to put him over pit, game freezes completely)....if you or anyone can somehow fix knuckles over Meta Knight or any other character, i would really appreciate it

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
When he does the down taunt the game doesnt freeze don't worry...Anyway i guess i will try to find another character to use, i just thought meta knight could be a good model to use for gliding... i might try to put him over diddy kong or some other character (when i tried to put him over pit, game freezes completely)....if you or anyone can somehow fix knuckles over Meta Knight or any other character, i would really appreciate it
If you REALLY wanted to put him over MK just for the gliding then you should've just asked Raz how he got his Dark Link PSA to glide beforehand. I can imagine Knuckles gliding just like his DL glides.
I And if I were you, I'd port Knuckles to someone tough...like DK or maybe Wario. Dk sounds better though

Fen__

Smash Ace
If you REALLY wanted to put him over MK just for the gliding then you should've just asked Raz how he got his Dark Link PSA to glide beforehand. I can imagine Knuckles gliding just like his DL glides.
I And if I were you, I'd port Knuckles to someone tough...like DK or maybe Wario. Dk sounds better though
Guys, attributes like that can be changed. There's no reason to base what character to port to on strength, speed, etc.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Guys, attributes like that can be changed. There's no reason to base what character to port to on strength, speed, etc.
He has a good point, well im gonna go and try out to see if knuckles works on diddy kong, then i will change the attributes on smash attacks

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Not to increase your burden, brawlshifter, but ah....

I kinda have a new project! :bee:

This is really my first project I'd like to start, and it's....

Mew!!! (Image found on Google ;))

Yup. It's a bit ambitious for being my first project, but I'm anxious to begin! :bee:

However, I don't really know where to begin....

Here is what I have thus far:
  • I have the pac (it's a start!)
  • I somewhat have a moveset in mind, but not enough (will think on this...)
  • Placed over Jiggs! Just needs moar bones...

For now, it is over Jigglypuff, but that is subject to change.

I still need to research a bit more about it to compile a full moveset....

Anyone want to help? If yeah, just PM me or sumthin'.

As I develop this project, I'll (hopefully) provide updates! (Somehow)

Please, tell me whatcha think!

Er, would it be possible to delete the polygons for Squirtle's head and appendages to just leave the shell, then partial model swap Yoshi's tongue onto the frontal opening? You see, I'm wanting to make Shellder as a PSA, but I lack the coding skill. All I'm good at is theorycrafting, and it's pretty much useless.

Top Bottom