• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Actually, back when PSA was just starting out two PSA characters were able to switch elemental forms with certain taunts. One was called Elemental Marth and the other was Soren (a character from Fire Emblem). While the animations for the moves stayed the same the properties were edited slightly. Here are the links:

Elemental Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1200.0
Soren: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=3019.0

*Note: Gameplay wise they're pretty broken. Just use them to find out how the "form" switch was done.
That's with variables. I believe he's talking about changing models, not just moves.

hey i been trying to get a good base for knuckles, i try him over pit and sonic and the game freezes on the loading screen, can someone tell me which character i should replace him in order for him to load properly
I think it's just a matter of bones. did you add enough?

Also, apparently, you can't add more than 24 at a time or else it freezes.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Well, Gardevoir has reached pre-alpha state. Uploading a video now~

Shifter, Gardevoir goes over Zelda now, not Olimar. Just thought I'd let you know.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Wait so if i do 24 a few times then my model will work? its cause i added about 68 bones at the same time to match up with pit's bones

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
alright then, i guess i will go and try this out

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Anyone ever think about doing Dark Samus? Here is my attempt to change samus into Dark Samus using bone editor
DARK SAMUS! :D
Differences:
larger torso
slimmer legs
smaller head
change in shoulder...balls...
longer gun
That looks great! Though it might be easier for you if you focused on Dark Samus' Corruption appearance instead, seeing as that version is a bit more solid in shape.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
hey i been trying to get a good base for knuckles, i try him over pit and sonic and the game freezes on the loading screen, can someone tell me which character i should replace him in order for him to load properly
Pit is difficult to port over without freezing because his model changes when his blades are together or seperated. I CAN be fixed but i hear it's quite the pain, I've never done it though so don't ask how to ><

Try over Metaknight if you want a glider

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
well i just ported him over luigi and it worked finally... i will use Luigi for my base...if someone else wants to try it over meta knight then please send me the files, i would like to edit the glide =)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I can think of an easy replication dodge code, just animations and invincibility.

But you'd need a sheild first.

Anyway, is there much concern for alloys now that we can add bones?

Fen__

Smash Ace
I can think of an easy replication dodge code, just animations and invincibility.

But you'd need a sheild first.

Anyway, is there much concern for alloys now that we can add bones?
I'd say there isn't much, but until we get a proper Clone Engine (if we ever get one), fixed up alloys would allow us to add characters without replacing others.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Would it be possible for someone to vertex hack mario so he could actually look like the real n64 mario like color and all?

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
@Raz

I hope you finish all your old projects now that they work in game ;D

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Oh. The bone adding program works? I added about 20 bones. Then this means I can return to working on Gray Fox. I've has animations tailored to him for a while but haven't been able to use them for months due to the lack of bones.

Note that I haven't tested it in game yet and I'm putting him over Blue Alloy.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
UGH. I am absolutely positive that the bone adder overwrites bytes as opposed to inserting them. Because of this, once I add a certain amount of bones, it overwrites important info and corrupts the file.

I'll message Fortwaffles about this....

Fen__

Smash Ace
Oh. The bone adding program works? I added about 20 bones. Then this means I can return to working on Gray Fox. I've has animations tailored to him for a while but haven't been able to use them for months due to the lack of bones.

Note that I haven't tested it in game yet and I'm putting him over Blue Alloy.
Why use an alloy when bones no longer limit the character? Having no specials, shielding, dodging, or grabbing ability (including ledges) severely limits the possibilities for a character.

Nagito Izanagi

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm working on a Isaac model (yes I know he has been worked on) but when i heard thatguyyoumightknow was making him but had to finish knucle joe first, I decided to start working on him on my own, I readed all the tutorials and finally get him to work, he is a beta, but he has a moveset and a little of a PSA,he is over Blue Alloy.

I uploaded it if you want a playable Isaac while we wait for the thatguyyoumightknow's Isaac

EDIT: Here is an Image

Link: Isaac

Maybe if somebody is interested I can continue him and make a new PSA and a new Moveset just like a golden sun stile.

P.S: Sorry for my bad english.

I'm interested in it. Could I help with some ideas? But I can't exactly help with creating a character sadly, because I don't know how to help with that. I'm a big fan of Golden Sun.

Fen__

Smash Ace
I'm interested in it. Could I help with some ideas? But I can't exactly help with creating a character sadly, because I don't know how to help with that. I'm a big fan of Golden Sun.
That quote was quite a while ago. You're best off pm'ing him if you want to help.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Not a character, but useful for them:

Test Stage!

The purpose of this is to have a stage useful as a real testing ground for fully new characters.

There are platforms leading up to past the top of the screen

It's useful for jumping off of and testing Fall, FallF, and FallB

It uses ForestHiru (Smashville Daytime) lighting, so normal characters and model hacks show up perfectly together (shown by my Bowser Jr. project in the pictures above).

The left platform can be ledge-grabbed, you can fall through it, and you can jump through it.
The right platform can be wall jumped, but you can't fall or jump through it.

It's also very playable, so it kinda doubles as a real stage. ;)

It goes over Final Destination, and can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vyiwwtzza1z

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I have a good question ... With all the hacking skills and character models, wouldn't it be possible for us to make our own Super Smash Bros 4

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Not a character, but useful for them:

Test Stage!

The purpose of this is to have a stage useful as a real testing ground for fully new characters.

There are platforms leading up to past the top of the screen

It's useful for jumping off of and testing Fall, FallF, and FallB

It uses ForestHiru (Smashville Daytime) lighting, so normal characters and model hacks show up perfectly together (shown by my Bowser Jr. project in the pictures above).

The left platform can be ledge-grabbed, you can fall through it, and you can jump through it.
The right platform can be wall jumped, but you can't fall or jump through it.

It's also very playable, so it kinda doubles as a real stage. ;)

It goes over Final Destination, and can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vyiwwtzza1z
All I have have to say is: What the ****? Nice job though, just a little ɔonɟusınƃ.

Oh, I forgot to post this, but I publicly released Tails!

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266995
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah6juIKdPWY
DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mgxejjmzmdm

Well Brawlshifer, the next time you get a chance to update the OP, I would appreciate it if you can add these for Tails.
Of course I'll add them. Is this completed, or a Beta? If it's completed, then you are the first!

I have a good question ... With all the hacking skills and character models, wouldn't it be possible for us to make our own Super Smash Bros 4
More like Super Smash Bros. 3.5.

Top Bottom