• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Hmm? you didnt edit out the blotches of grey tech on his wristbands and socks.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Oh, wait, yeah. Silver had one of Knuckles's textures and that's likely what caused the problem. I'll test soon and report back!

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Lol k bump.
Well if anyone (especially Mr. Weegee) Listened, I already had the solution to Silver, but seeing as the post will be ignored and you all will retry doing all the stuff I've already done just to get the same result as me, I decided to just delete every message with the solution.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Well if anyone (especially Mr. Weegee) Listened, I already had the solution to Silver, but seeing as the post will be ignored and you all will retry doing all the stuff I've already done just to get the same result as me, I decided to just delete every message with the solution.
Sorry but, uhh, that's a realllly douchey move :l.

Also, it's just a theory, you don't know for sure if it will work :l.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I listened ;-;
Well I won't disappoint you silver fans when i get this project done independently. But I don't want anyones help unless you all will actually listen. I told you the solution guys now give me some credit and stop ******* off when I'm trying to help make him playable.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Well I won't disappoint you silver fans when i get this project done independently. But I don't want anyones help unless you all will actually listen. I told you the solution guys now give me some credit and stop ******* off when I'm trying to help make him playable.
Being this immature and *******-ish won't get you anywhere. Insulting people helps no one. Stop being such an arrogant *** and get off your "kings throne".

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Sorry but, uhh, that's a realllly douchey move :l.
Douche move? I don't think so. Look at it from my position. I took up the project and decided to help. I've came up with quite a bit of solutions and you guys pass up the comments like it doesn't matter. I'm not being a douche, I'm simply trying to get what help I can in finishing this, and if you want him playable you guys really need to listen to every suggestion made. If you want it done sooner then try and listen when I say I've found a solution instead of ignoring the post with the solution on it. The douche in the situation is those who ignore the answers so Im not wrong in this matter. Im not on any kings throne. Im saying atleast listen to me instead of ignore me.

edit: Ill repost it but seriously you guys need to stop ignoring me. I had the solution and you all ignored it.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
I read this whole conversation and listened to everything but I'm lost why exactly did you delete it? I don't mean to be rude or anything Im just wondering.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I read this whole conversation and listened to everything but I'm lost why exactly did you delete it? I don't mean to be rude or anything Im just wondering.
I'm kinda lost too. Weegee and them were clearly doing other things and this guy just all of a sudden makes this **** move and deletes his posts.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I deleted it because people skimmed over my commentary on how to fix silvers texture glitch. Nobody listened to it. They would rather do everything i did over.

edit: IM not taking credit for anything, Weegee is still pretty well head of this project because of his breakthrough. But im saying that I made a solution and you guys choose to ignore me. Im not trying to be an *** but im trying to get this project up a level to help Weegee with tails and silver at the same time.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I deleted it because people skimmed over my commentary on how to fix silvers texture glitch. Nobody listened to it. They would rather do everything i did over.
Chill the **** out dude. World doesn't revolve around you, and honestly, you just sound like a little kid whining because no one is listening. Patience man.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
I admit they should have read your stuff but your reaction to it seems a tad extreme

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I admit they should have read your stuff but your reaction to it seems a tad extreme
My reaction is just to finally get your attention so I can repost it. Not at all a douche move just finally getting some insight so i can get this thing moving instead of being ignored while you guys keep messing with stuff thats already been done. Sorry about being an *** but sometimes it needs to be done.

Silvers Eye textures WILL NOT WORK. You need to put his fur texture over the previous body texture so that his head will be covered in fur and not a screwed up color mix texture. DO NOT make sonics eyes, muzzle, or eyelids transparent (not so sure about eyelids). They fit fine into silvers head. Theres the solution.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Yeah, I listened to it and realized that you were right, later than my last post.

...I've actually spent the last hour or so doing your solution. I should be done soon.

...sorry for not listening earlier.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Its ok Mr.Weegee, I dont blame you, I already said I dont even credit myself for this project. But however I do blame everyone else for calling me a douche when Im trying my best to help. The whole deal with that rant was to get everyones attention so that I can help more towards this project and get better solutions as well as give better ones. You know "COMMUNICATION" something this site needs to learn how to do better.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Its ok Mr.Weegee, I dont blame you, I already said I dont even credit myself for this project. But however I do blame everyone else for calling me a douche when Im trying my best to help. The whole deal with that rant was to get everyones attention so that I can help more towards this project and get better solutions as well as give better ones. You know "COMMUNICATION" something this site needs to learn how to do better.
I'm sure it was /sarcasm.

Anywhoo... back to the thread >_>.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure it was /sarcasm.

Anywhoo... back to the thread >_>.
It wasn't sarcasm. Mr.Weegee is pretty well the biggest reason why all this is happening. Get off my back because I am trying to help you know =/ We all want the same thing here and if you guys want it done you need to pay more attention.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
So umm that was like the first texture ive ever made :D I'd say its a pretty good first attempt, i couldn't get the shading effect very well because it goes all blurry when put onto the model. So sorry if it looks a bit too cartooney. Also sorry for not realising that silver's arm band things were actualy all gold. I am not really a sonic fan I was just bored and wanted something to do so i just based it off the brawl picture of silver.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
So umm that was like the first texture ive ever made :D I'd say its a pretty good first attempt, i couldn't get the shading effect very well because it goes all blurry when put onto the model. So sorry if it looks a bit too cartooney. Also sorry for not realising that silver's arm band things were actualy all gold. I am not really a sonic fan I was just bored and wanted something to do so i just based it off the brawl picture of silver.
You did an amazing job, but Im having some more outside help because everytime someone says somethings impossible theyre prooven wrong by somebody. I will get those gold bands from sonic working. Just not today, testing comes first minor details last.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You can't texture those bands at all. Period. They aren't even colored by textures and won't show up in the files. It's better to just keep the Silver outfit we have now. :3

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the texture of Sonic's that goes on his yellow wristbands on his yellow outfit.

Suren

Smash Journeyman

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the texture of Sonic's that goes on his yellow wristbands on his yellow outfit.
no thats a mask over his eyes i believe. His gold bands arent accessable for some reason for right now.

LSDX

Wah!
Dåmmit, I wish I was here a few pages back when the Sonic ranting was going on. I would love to tear a new-age Sonic-tard to bits >:G

Oh well. Close, but no cigar ;)

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Dåmmit, I wish I was here a few pages back when the Sonic ranting was going on. I would love to tear a new-age Sonic-tard to bits >:G

Oh well. Close, but no cigar ;)
If you're talking about my rant it was no big deal. I was ranting about the solution to get Tails and Silvers texture error fixed. I figured out silver but i dont know if tails is the same way.

@L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

I dont know what your problem is but I was trying to get this fixed. I dont see you doing anything about it so seriously get off my back. Mr.Weegee already told me my solution was right and I finally got you all to pay attention so I can help get the tails thing fixed. You dont have to drag it on because the discussion was ended.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
If you're talking about my rant it was no big deal. I was ranting about the solution to get Tails and Silvers texture error fixed. I figured out silver but i dont know if tails is the same way.
See you keep claiming you've fixed it, but, you have no proof :l. Thats the only thing I'm not liking here. I'm all for getting this to work because it opens up new doors but when you keep on claiming you know it works etcetc without proof... eh. Feel free to gloat if it works.

LSDX

Wah!

@L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

I dont know what your problem is but I was trying to get this fixed. I dont see you doing anything about it so seriously get off my back. Mr.Weegee already told me my solution was right and I finally got you all to pay attention so I can help get the tails thing fixed. You dont have to drag it on because the discussion was ended.
I was referring to Wave, the typical new-age Sonic fan which makes me feel shameful for being a fan of Sonic...

Chill the **** out dude. World doesn't revolve around you, and honestly, you just sound like a little kid whining because no one is listening. Patience man.
Welcome to the Sonic fanbase.....

Suren

Smash Journeyman
See you keep claiming you've fixed it, but, you have no proof :l. Thats the only thing I'm not liking here. I'm all for getting this to work because it opens up new doors but when you keep on claiming you know it works etcetc without proof... eh. Feel free to gloat if it works.
Im not claiming any credit for anything so whats their to gloat about? Mr.Weegee arleady told me IM RIGHT so stop dragging this on seriously. I just tried to get everyones attention so it could be fixed. Why does it matter? It doesnt because its already fixed now. You dont have to talk any further about it. Get off my back because im not trying to make any enemies.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I was referring to Wave, the typical new-age Sonic fan which makes me feel shameful for being a fan of Sonic...

=/ I am patient I just got tired of everyone ignoring me when i was trying to help. I really just needed someone to see the post instead of overlap it. And i do believe the thread says something about if your post isnt seen repost it? I may be wrong.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace

I liked the days of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. The games got not very fun after SA2/SA2:B. ANY getting back on toppicc, weegee, any success yeetttt?

Top Bottom